• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*

Wow Laurie... Picspamming already?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Apparently not

Hang on...... ogling??? I wasn't......... I.. er...... I was just studying his various expressions during the con and trying to remember exactly which words of wisdom were issuing from his gorgeous mouth at the time

...Yes. Like I said.
    Ogling.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

...Yes. Like I said.
      Ogling.

Studying! Taking an iterest.... making sure that I know his face so well that I'd recognise him instantly should I ever get to meet him........ again

Ladies do not ogle!

*waves to Laurie* Love the picspam - I'm sure that qualifies as good exercise for your hand

Comment

Studying! Taking an iterest.... making sure that I know his face so well that I'd recognise him instantly should I ever get to meet him........ again

Ladies do not ogle!

*waves to Laurie* Love the picspam - I'm sure that qualifies as good exercise for your hand
        No they do not ogle - but they may stare more than is strictly necessary

Starting the morning with a little (older) shippy art

Now off to work (which I should be at in about 15 minutes, but at the rate I'm moving this morning it's not going to happen!)

Have a fun day Shippy Hippy WooHoo's
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Ladies do not ogle!

Hmmm - don't think the therapist would agree! Hand very sore today - and no not from the picspan! Don't always wear my shield and I accidently wacked hand - big OUCH! Hoping stitches are removed on Wed and more swelling goes down so fingers will bend more. But sloooowly improving! Well time to go to bed! *Huggles* all around!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            No they do not ogle - but they may stare more than is strictly necessary
            Necessary is a relative term

Starting the morning with a little (older) shippy art

Now off to work (which I should be at in about 15 minutes, but at the rate I'm moving this morning it's not going to happen!)

Have a fun day Shippy Hippy WooHoo's
            Nice shipart Have a good day yourself *hugs*

Comment

Page 22 of PB........

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Page 21

Comment

Comment