No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just popping in to help the count a wee bit and say congrats on the 69 Jumble!

Back to work.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Just popping in to help the count a wee bit and say congrats on the 69 Jumble!

Back to work.
      Thanks EH-T And every little helps

Comment

Congrats on the B exam Jann and Tjinta

Gorgeous pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Congrats on the B exam Jann and Tjinta

Gorgeous pic!
          Thank you

I'll try to help with the post count later this week! Going to my brother tonight and have to go to school tomorrow to hand in my application for my masters and get everything approved!

And just for the heck of it

*runs around nekkid*
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Careful Nola, Jumble's not recovered from Antoa's TSE pics. Don't go giving her any more palpitations from the thought of TWO Martins

sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

She's tough - she can handle it!
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome new artwork Mr and Nola

Niiiice artspam Josi!

Thanks for sharing Antoa

Yay Jann!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  But....... that's easy! Um... in Gimp, I think you have to use the gradient tool, then put the layer style on screen or overlay - easy!
                  What does overlay even do?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Careful Nola, Jumble's not recovered from Antoa's TSE pics. Don't go giving her any more palpitations from the thought of TWO Martins

*giggles*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You are welcome everyone! Sorry it took me so long to actually get them up! There is a gap in my con photos due to having run out of space on my server (got a new one now!) and then my desktop crapping out (shiny new one again!).

I just realized that I have Comic Con 2009 pictures still waiting to be sorted through too. *headdesk*

Comment

No one here, no one here...

On our way to 69000 Shippy Hippy Icon spam!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*spreads love in the meantime*

sigpic

Comment

*wonders why she has so many icons? *

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

What does overlay even do?
                            It's a blending option. It changes the light values coming through the layer to blend it with the layer below it.
                            sigpic

Comment

AT alert for Canadian fans. AT will be at Fanexpo in Toronto August 24-26. Those are the dates of the con. Don't know specifically when AT will be appearing.

I haven't had a chance to look at your TSE pics yet antoa but am sure they are great.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                It's a blending option. It changes the light values coming through the layer to blend it with the layer below it.
                                Oh right. Thanks.
                                I usually just booble with the transparency and the sharpness of the top layer

EDIT: Where did the 15 Spencers suddenly come from?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X