The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I do feel we've been neglecting him a little lately, but we're making up for it
    Meh, anyone would think this was a... a... a Martin Wood thread or something the was some people around here go on about him.
    Personally, I think to reflect the diversity of the thread we should rename it. Yes, something mor suitable like "The randomness of life of a bunch of crazy earthdwellers" ...er... or something... I was never any good with names.

Well either that or quickly post loads of MartinSpam.

Hey, it's Wednesday and we haven't had a Tease Jumble Day for aaages and ages!

(Bless him, poor man, he has been neglected of late. If he has an ego it's no doubt all shriveled up and dried out from underuse right now. )
    sigpic

Comment

He didn't have much ego in the first place - we need to give it a boost

*hugs*

Comment

Annnnnd...

*drools*

sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Ah yes - we can always rely on Dee to lower the tone

Comment

*drools*

Hi Martin!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            I'm glad you point out how depressing and unhappy ickybah makes people.
            Huh? I didn't say that! Ickybah is fun and happy too! I think it is pretty satisfying!

Oh and Martin Wood is very special!
            sigpic

Comment

Ah yes - we can always rely on Dee to lower the tone

Well if you will post picspam...

Jumble started it... runz away...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Well if you will post picspam...

Jumble started it... runz away...
                Er........ actually, I think it was you that started it

Is this the sort of thing we can expect daily once you become unemployed?

Roll on Thursday

Comment

Oh hi Martin! Welcome back!

Re-Shipping: Well, as you all know per my Woohoo name, I do love shipping. I think it's wonderful when it's well done and not forced, just two people coming together by their chemistry on screen and great work from the production crew. Shipping is responsible for people meeting, and then their relationship evolves because look! there is more to life than a couple on TV and you have more in common than that! That could be said of fandom as well... But I guess like everything, you have to take some and leave some. I'm pretty happy shipping, but it's not the reason why I watch a TV show (although I do think I end up shipping in every show I watch ).

... Now that the serious stuff is out of the way, I say PARTAY! *dances and shimmies*
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Beautiful WP Jumble!
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Last edited by Jumble; 21 March 2012, 06:53 AM. Reason: I'll get the darn thing right eventually........

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        Beautiful WP Jumble!
                        Thanks

I posted the wrong version, deleted it and reposted

Comment

I can't shimmy!

Nicely put LGJ

Er........ actually, I think it was you that started it
                          Dammit, I was hoping you wouldn't notice.

Is this the sort of thing we can expect daily once you become unemployed?

Only until the weather warms up... and then it's pool baby! Er, unless I actually get another job but... well let's just say the number of school hour part time positions are severely limited to, er, 4 across the whole of London last I checked. I think it might be a while. Meanwhile I'd still have this one if not for government cutbacks. So much for Big society...yeah, cheers for that Mr Cameron.

Excuse me my U button has pinged off agan... uuuuuuu uuuuuuu There, that's better, all fixed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lovely WP! Jumbly

I posted the wrong version, deleted it and reposted
                            Makes for some interesting posts. Or Jakie is prophetic(sp?) (I hope I used the right word )
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              I can't shimmy!
                              You can't? Best get Nad to give you some lessons before the party - although, if her shimmying lessons are as incoherent as her tuts, it could be interesting

Dammit, I was hoping you wouldn't notice.
                              No chance

Only until the weather warms up... and then it's pool baby! Er, unless I actually get another job but... well let's just say the number of school hour part time positions are severely limited to, er, 4 across the whole of London last I checked. I think it might be a while. Meanwhile I'd still have this one if not for government cutbacks. So much for Big society...yeah, cheers for that Mr Cameron.

Excuse me my U button has pinged off agan... uuuuuuu uuuuuuu There, that's better, all fixed.
                              I'm not sure if I hope you get a job or hope you don't....... maybe I'll hope you get one at the end of the summer, that way you'll be able to enjoy some time to yourself before you have to get working again

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Lovely WP! Jumbly
                              Thanks

Makes for some interesting posts. Or Jakie is prophetic(sp?) (I hope I used the right word )
                              Maybe I should have kept quiet and just watched the confusion

Comment

This just in:

Martin Wood is very special!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X