No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But we appreciate the Marinart for what it is...
    Awwwwwwwwwwwsummmmmmmmmm!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    True, and the 'other' thunkages are pretty much swamped by the Martinlove I don't think we leave him in any doubt as to who rulez here
    NuHuh.
    In the land of the WooHoos, Martin is King
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Martinartspam!! WOOHOOD!!!

I love all your Martin art!! It's creative and original and MARTIN!!!

Comment

Too Martin orientated? There's no such thing in my world

I love all your Martinart, and it's really nice to have some back-up on the Artwork thread

I have to say though, I was somewhat disappointed to see that almost all the Nominations for the Artwork Awards are S/J and not a single Martin piece *cries* It kinda denies the fact that the thread was set up for all and any artwork, not just S/J

But there you go, most of the Nominations were made by the S/J Shippers, so I shouldn't really be surprised
        With a bunch load of S/J shippers it's hardly surprising that most of the artwork be S/J. Having said that, there is a substantial amount of stuff that isn't S/J (it just isn't Martin ).

*dances away giggling*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          But we appreciate the Marinart for what it is...
          Awwwwwwwwwwwsummmmmmmmmm!
          Oh yes, he inspires Awesomeness in all of us

NuHuh.
          In the land of the WooHoos, Martin is King

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
          Martinartspam!! WOOHOOD!!!

I love all your Martin art!! It's creative and original and MARTIN!!!
          Thank you He makes it so easy

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          With a bunch load of S/J shippers it's hardly surprising that most of the artwork be S/J. Having said that, there is a substantial amount of stuff that isn't S/J (it just isn't Martin ).

*dances away giggling*
          That's pretty much what I said Yes, there is 'some' other stuff, I guess I'm just a bit defensive of my our Martin

Comment

Poor Martin. Maybe I should have fixed the vote

*looks around* Shhh don't let Oma hear me say that !

Comment

*lowers Woodhood cone of silence*

Hmmm...fixing the vote, should have thought of that one. There is also chocolate bribes!!

Comment

Hey... WooHoos are honest people...

And still no posts from Jann?
                *looks around*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Poor Martin. Maybe I should have fixed the vote

*looks around* Shhh don't let Oma hear me say that !
                  No, that wood have been very naughty

Actually (Awards OT)

Spoiler:
                  The other thing that surprised me was that some categories had loads of nominations, and others had only a few. But I guess if that's what got nominated *shrugs* Just shows how everyone's views and opinions differ when it comes to 'art' Can't wait to see the final results!

Oh, and I found the Napoleon XIV song on youtube

Edit: Yes, where has Jann got to?

Comment

Hey... WooHoos are honest people...
                    I know it's terrible and evidenced by the fact we are openly discussing it... But I don't mind accepting chocolate bribes....anyone??

Maybe we should push for a 'Powers that Be' art challenge.

Edit: jumble I love that song. It reminds me of my childhood, I used to think it was the best song in the world
                    Last edited by humanityspotential; 04 March 2009, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                      I know it's terrible and evidenced by the fact we are openly discussing it... But I don't mind accepting chocolate bribes....anyone??

Maybe we should push for a 'Powers that Be' art challenge.
                      That wood be you, Nad, me and Luvnjack

Edit: jumble I love that song. It reminds me of my childhood, I used to think it was the best song in the world
                      That speaks volumes about you................. obviously the seeds of Martinmadness were planted early

Comment

Jann hasn't been online for two days

Comment

That wood be you, Nad, me and Luvnjack

That speaks volumes about you................. obviously the seeds of Martinmadness were planted early
                          What, doing the art challenge?
                          ...Sure, I wood come up with some mean stick puppet drawings of Martin and the Shorts. It's the one I wood actually participate in

sigpic

Comment

Jann hasn't been online for two days
                            That's unlike her

sigpic

Comment

No, that wood have been very naughty

Actually (Awards OT)

Spoiler:
                              The other thing that surprised me was that some categories had loads of nominations, and others had only a few. But I guess if that's what got nominated *shrugs* Just shows how everyone's views and opinions differ when it comes to 'art' Can't wait to see the final results!

OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah I know what you mean. Oma and I had a tough time of it trying to sort everything out fairly so that 50 things weren't nominated in one category! *sigh*

I think Jann's quite busy with work atm, but then she normally comes online work or no . I'm sure she'll pop up .

EDIT: Why don't we push for non S/J challenge?

Comment

What, doing the art challenge?
                                ...Sure, I wood come up with some mean stick puppet drawings of Martin and the Shorts. It's the one I wood actually participate in
                                Yay! In that case I'm going to suggest it to Oma

That's unlike her
                                I've messaged her to let us know where she is

OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah I know what you mean. Oma and I had a tough time of it trying to sort everything out fairly so that 50 things weren't nominated in one category! *sigh*

Spoiler:
                                I know, that must have been a nightmare Maybe you need to tweak the rules a bit for next time

I think Jann's quite busy with work atm, but then she normally comes online work or no . I'm sure she'll pop up .
                                It's really not like her not to at least say 'Hi' even when she's busy Hope she's ok.

Edit: Sarai, yes let's do that! Got any specific ideas, or just simply 'Pick your favourite PTB'?

Comment

Working...
                                X