No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time in days able to sit down and surf...hiya..bags all packed for this weekend, looking forward to seeing loads of friends again.

Laurie, glad you have got the day for your surgery... looking forward to our trip, but we can always get bus or train if need be.

Bye for now
    xx
    sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Okay, I am looking for suggestions of meals I can make with one hand. I either have to prepare them ahead of time or they can be made simply. And remember it's my left hand that still will function and I'm right handed!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
        First time in days able to sit down and surf...hiya..bags all packed for this weekend, looking forward to seeing loads of friends again.

Laurie, glad you have got the day for your surgery... looking forward to our trip, but we can always get bus or train if need be.

Bye for now
        xx
        I was assured by the nursing staff that by then my right hand will be somewhat functional and I will be able to drive to Vancouver without much more effort than normal!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm neither packed nor ready for the con - trying to find pics to add to my book for people to autograph

Laurie, you either need to make lots of meals and freeze them, or just buy ready-meals that you can just heat up. Or...... you could just plan to eat out a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I'm neither packed nor ready for the con - trying to find pics to add to my book for people to autograph

Laurie, you either need to make lots of meals and freeze them, or just buy ready-meals that you can just heat up. Or...... you could just plan to eat out a lot
            Most likely I'll buy ready-meals. All I need to do is figure a way to open the boxes one handed! I've been in a cooking mood recently. Doesn't happen often. Ran across this really great Asian style burrito that takes about 25 minute to prepare and 15 minutes to cook but about 2 minutes to eat! Problem is, not really freezable and won't be able to prepare it with my left hand. But it is soooooooooooooo good! Yummm!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Yeah yeah, that's what they all say It usually means 'I want something from you'
              Awwww! *huggles* Here's something for you
              *said by Nad

...and yeah, the guilt works on me

Edit: *waves to Claire and Laurie*
              I'm no cook Laurie, so no advice here... but I agree with what Jumble said.
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                Awwww! *huggles* Here's something for you http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q.../forbumble.jpg
                *said by Nad

Edit: *waves to Claire and Laurie*
                I'm no cook Laurie, so no advice here... but I agree with what Jumble said.
                *HUGS* and Waves back at ya!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  *HUGS* and Waves back at ya!
                  *huggles back and snuggles, 'cause you're sunggly*

Wendy comes to mind, cause I wanted to say squishy hugs!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wondering if sunggly is a secret code word or did my right hand help you type!

So where are all the guests today. Yesterday I was the only one logged in but there were 20 lurkers watching!
                    sigpic

Comment

So everyone who is going --- are you ready for the con this weekend. If you run into a girl named Sara, she is a cancer victim and an AT fan. Treat her nice, give her a hug...she is in for the fight of her very young life. You can see her picture on my FB page. Be sweet to her, please!

So what's happening???

*huggles Laurie*

I know Sara, kinda. I chat with her every day on twitter

packing..uhm...my stuff is still all around and not in my suitcase For tomorrow evening I should really finish it!
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        *huggles Laurie*

I know Sara, kinda. I chat with her every day on twitter

packing..uhm...my stuff is still all around and not in my suitcase For tomorrow evening I should really finish it!
                        That's how I know her as well....except from FB. Right now she is debating if she has the energy to go and if she will spoil it for others. Trying to convince her, go and have a great time! Not sure I have ever met her but we have chatted online and my heart goes out to her and all those tumors she keeps developing!
                        sigpic

Comment

That's how I know her as well....except from FB. Right now she is debating if she has the energy to go and if she will spoil it for others. Trying to convince her, go and have a great time! Not sure I have ever met her but we have chatted online and my heart goes out to her and all those tumors she keeps developing!
                          yeah, I know. I hope that we'll manage to cheer her up a little at Chevron
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Wondering if sunggly is a secret code word or did my right hand help you type!
                            I don't need any help in misspelling inventing codes!

So where are all the guests today. Yesterday I was the only one logged in but there were 20 lurkers watching!
                            ...so you watched the lurkers watching?
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't need any help in misspelling inventing codes!

...so you watched the lurkers watching?
                              hee hee hee
                              sigpic

Comment

Awwww! *huggles* Here's something for you http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q.../forbumble.jpg
                                *said by Nad

Ohhhh! We're trying bribery now are we? Nice one

Wait.......... 'Bumble'???

Comment

Working...
                                X