The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Well, looks like surgery will be on Wednesday March 21st. It will take about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Then once the meds wear off, I can take a taxi home. So looking forward to this all being done. Afterwards, I'll have several months of therapy on the hand....but I'll still be able to drive up to Vancouver on 4/30 to spend a little time and then drive Claire back to Seattle for a visit. Whoa this is in a little over 4 weeks!
    Wow, that's fast! Glad you've finally got it sorted and got the timeframe fixed

Comment

Awesome news on the surgery Laurie! Weeeeeee! Glad they finally set a date for you

Great arties Jumble

...and omg Sil! If you manage to go in July too that would be great!!!! Especially given that it's your 'first fandom' convention. I think it would be great.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*runs in with hugs*

And cookies.

WooHood on the surgery Laurie. Good news!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

...and omg Sil! If you manage to go in July too that would be great!!!! Especially given that it's your 'first fandom' convention. I think it would be great.
          I'm thinking about that cuz it's very rare to have the opportunity to meet Gillian (and there will be Christopher Judge too)
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*noms cookies and huggles*

No, wait, that doesn't sound quite right

Glad to hear the surgery's sorted Laurie and you don't have too long to wait!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Great news on the surgery Laurie. Too bad rehab will take so long.

Nice artwork Jumble.

today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Wow, that's fast! Glad you've finally got it sorted and got the timeframe fixed
                Well the doctor gave me incorrect info. His staff seem to know the procedures better. Now that I have picked a date, they are sending me out a packet of information. There is some paperwork that needs to be filled out quickly and sent back...then they get the approval from the insurance company. But they seem to think there is plenty of time so it won't be an issue. He also gave me the wrong place to have the surgery. The first place won't let me leave without someone actually coming to pick me up (even if I stayed over night). I don't need or want that. The other place, they will see that the meds are out of my system and then allow me to take a taxi home. Just need to remember to have enough cash on me to cover the two taxi trips in/out of Seattle.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Well, looks like surgery will be on Wednesday March 21st. It will take about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Then once the meds wear off, I can take a taxi home. So looking forward to this all being done. Afterwards, I'll have several months of therapy on the hand....but I'll still be able to drive up to Vancouver on 4/30 to spend a little time and then drive Claire back to Seattle for a visit. Whoa this is in a little over 4 weeks!
                  Glad you are going to get that fixed! But watch out for Bionic Laurie!
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Well only my right hand....but if used right!
                    sigpic

Comment

Your taxi awaits ma'am...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        I wish it were that easy. Would be nice to have a friendly face around. But I can't ask anyone I know to skip their jobs for this. They need the money too much! So I've learned as I've gotten older that if I need something done, I have to be the one that can do it or I decide it can't be done! The older I get, the more there is truth in that statement.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay Laurie for having the surgery planned!

Sil that's an amazing story about how you got into the fandom! I just came on GW...and stayed here...

As for Sanctuary, like the most people, I believe less and less in a S5! I just think that Syfy(they still can't spell their name), just doesn't do justice to the program(or SG for that matter). I know there are a lot of politics involved with these decisions, but at least let people know *on time* what the fate of a show is, instead of giving people the hope for months and then crushing it. I mean, they also knew it with SGU on time, when it was still airing, why not with Sanctuary.
                          sigpic

Comment

As Martin wood say (or sing ).........

And a little Martinpicspam to jolly us all along............

Comment

*jumps in Martin pics*
                              *huggles Martin*
                              *runz*
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Just popping in this morning for my '69 Post! Have a wonderful day everyone!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X