The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Well, to a farm girl who grew up loving and riding horses...um...both. *runz*

Must admit, he does look good all rugged and outdoorsy

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Must admit, he does look good all rugged and outdoorsy
      Yes, indeed! Very yummy!

Erm...

*looks around*

Not that...you know...I would ever like Mr. Martin Wood that way, you understand. Cuz...thunking a PTB would be..wrong...on so many levels. *iz paranoid*
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, indeed! Very yummy!

Erm...

*looks around*

Not that...you know...I would ever like Mr. Martin Wood that way, you understand. Cuz...thunking a PTB would be..wrong...on so many levels. *iz paranoid*
        I'm not sure that calling him yummy should really be considered as 'thunking', mainly because... well.... he is yummy

*tries to imagine Joe on a horse* Um
        Last edited by Jumble; 27 January 2012, 02:19 PM. Reason: Distracted by yummy Martin - can't spell!

Comment

See, look....

.... definitely yummy!

Edit: Can't help thinking that after 4 days riding he should have had a beard

Comment

Niiiiice pics!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Watching Castle out of the corner of my eye........
            Spoiler:
            did he just kiss her?

*rewinds* Oh no! It was some other guy
            Spoiler:
            Ah yes. SchlemmingDemming*, presumably. She clearly never figured out he was actually a Cylon

Sorry. Mixing TV shows there

Do I detect you may possibly be starting to ship??

*Not that I've read the books too, oh no...
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Niiiiice pics!

Spoiler:
              Ah yes. SchlemmingDemming*, presumably. She clearly never figured out he was actually a Cylon

Sorry. Mixing TV shows there

Do I detect you may possibly be starting to ship??

*Not that I've read the books too, oh no...
              Starting to ship? Me? Nope........... and actually having difficulty getting into the show, but that's because I always forget to watch it keep losing track But I've clicked the 'record series' button now, so I shouldn't miss any more

Comment

Lovely pictures of Martin! Almost makes me want to be a director, just for going to those places and doing those things! Perks of the job

And I'm already at episode 7(S1) of Castle I forgot that once I start a series I go fast!
                sigpic

Comment

OOO nice photos, thanks Jumble....Looks like Martin is wearing a Sanctuary T-shirt and I find it funny to imagine him riding a horse in shorts
                  sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Very, very yummy, indeed! You are right: No harm in telling the truth! I must say, that pic is almost as good as the Over The Shoulder Slow Blink Thing! <3

*also tries to imagine Joe on a horse...gets headache* Yeah, that doesn't quite fit, does it?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                      OOO nice photos, thanks Jumble....Looks like Martin is wearing a Sanctuary T-shirt and I find it funny to imagine him riding a horse in shorts
                      I think he lives in his Sanctuary t-shirts

Why funny? It's only us Brits that insist on wearing silly 'riding' clothes', real men do it in shorts!

Very, very yummy, indeed! You are right: No harm in telling the truth! I must say, that pic is almost as good as the Over The Shoulder Slow Blink Thing! <3
                      I think it's better And I will admit to being ever so slightly, just a tiny tad, jealous of whoever is on the recieving end of that look

*also tries to imagine Joe on a horse...gets headache* Yeah, that doesn't quite fit, does it?
                      *shakes head* Not really

Comment

Good evening WooHoos!
                        *huggles Laurie, et. al.* *huggles Joe* *huggles memory of Rina* (not gonna cry...ah, hell)

TGIF! in spades! I'm am one glad woman this week is over. Oh, and snurched pics of Martin - I foresee Martinart in the future...
                        today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Just for clarification - you can horseback ride in shorts, it you have a saddle it's okay but on bareback - you will feel the horse's sweat!

My grandfather's family raised horses (until the czar sent in the cossacks to steal them all)...and was a beautiful rider. I learned to ride when I was around 6 and rode for about 30+ years until a nonrelated accident put an end to it. I use to love riding in shorts and a tank top - oh and cowgirl boots!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well last night I slept for 12 hours, took a shower, saw the sun was out and decided so should I go out. Had to go grocery shopping (no food left in the house but ice cubes) ..spent about $190 (and still forgot to buy any fruit!) but about 1/2 the way through I started to crash. That last 1/2 of the shopping took a lot of energy that I really didn't have. Afterwards, I sat in the car for about 10 minutes just to rest, Then I decided to go and eat some fast food and bought a hamburger (only ate about 1/2) but really enjoyed the diet cola (ran out about 5 days ago). Being sick really REALLY sucks! But I am definately feeling better (and fiestier )!

But there is no one here to talk to I guess because it's Friday night (or very early Sat if in the UK)! Oh well, I suppose I could make some ... hmmmm already ate dinner didn't I....well there is always dessert! Did manage to buy a little of that when I shopped as well!
                              Last edited by llp; 27 January 2012, 08:08 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I will talk to you! I've just been doing arties for the AfA challenge this week. I've never done a 7 challenge, so it's kinda fun. I'm just so glad you're feeling feistier. That's an excellent sign, but don't overdo it! Gotta have food though, ice cubes just won't cut it will they?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X