The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Nolamon. That's me and me right there. Get outta my head!

Thanks for the awesome linkys Dee. Martin really is awes.... oh, I said that didn't I?

blame the caffeine withdrawal

Yes, Dee the Capital A is very, very important y'know.
    I could never... I ... wow, coffeeeeeeeeeee! <3 <3 <3

And MARTIN <3<3<3

aND chocolate...

Edit: I was thinking how to connect Martin and chocolate... and... I'm gonna police myself ...but I'll say this: YUM!
    Last edited by Devilish Me; 16 January 2012, 04:43 PM.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I love coffee too Dee, but I have to have sugar in it and I'm trying to cut down the sugar so have rediscovered my love of tea (which strong with a drop of milk and no sugar so healthier all round.)

Oh did I tell you guys, I'm getting a Wii with a Wii Fit board? yes, I've succumbed. Not sure if it's a good move or not.
      sigpic

Comment

My daughter has a Wii. I've played with it once. Loads of fun and good exercise.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          I love coffee too Dee, but I have to have sugar in it and I'm trying to cut down the sugar so have rediscovered my love of tea (which strong with a drop of milk and no sugar so healthier all round.)
          *mutters something about spoiling coffee with sugar and how dare you...rambles on*
          You know you could always drink it without sugar?
          And interestingly I put sugar in tea, lol.

Oh did I tell you guys, I'm getting a Wii with a Wii Fit board? yes, I've succumbed. Not sure if it's a good move or not.
          ...is that a game? Edit: Ah! Google is my friend... got it, and I have no idea.
          sigpic

Comment

I drink my coffee two ways - hot with cream no sugar or iced with sugar no cream.
            I drink my tea two ways - hot with cream and sugar or iced with nothing at all.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              I drink my coffee two ways - hot with cream no sugar or iced with sugar no cream.
              ...the normal response would be, I guess, you know, it's your business, and we all have different tastes... and I should really remember that you guys don't drink the same coffee as I do...but, but, but... it's coffee and it's... puff. I give up.

I've never drank tea with anything but sugar. I might try it with cream, that sounds interesting.
              Last edited by Devilish Me; 16 January 2012, 03:08 PM. Reason: deleted THE tea, b/c I see Josi downthere... *runz*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                *mutters something about spoiling coffee with sugar and how dare you...rambles on*
                You know you could always drink it without sugar?
                And interestingly I put sugar in tea, lol.

How can you taint tea with... with Sugar!

Iced coffee!

Iced tea!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                ...the normal response would be, I guess, you know, it's your business, and we all have different tastes... and I should really remember that you guys don't drink the same coffee as I do...but, but, but... it's coffee and it's... puff. I give up.

Honestly I tried iced tea when I was in the U.S. and thought it was the single most disgusting thing I'd ever tasted...

...second thoughts, I forgot about root beer.

Then again, I cannot stand cream soda either and there's probably a lot of Brits our there screaming at my sacrilege!

My daughter has a Wii. I've played with it once. Loads of fun and good exercise.

See this is what I fear. I will need nagging so I know I've not wasted my money (albeit a pre-owned so not so expensive) on a silly gadget I'll never use.
                But so many friends have said good things about the wii fit, and I know the dance games are a hoot and I figured it would be a fun family thing for me and Benjabubs to play with.
                sigpic

Comment

well, in the summertime in Texas, when it gets over 100F (38C) iced drinks are really preferred. And yes, American coffee tends to be a bit different - not as strong usually. Iced tea is something you grow up with - in south Texas they look at you funny if you drink hot tea (like me).
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay not sparkly, but...

sigpic

Comment

Main reason I got out of the opera singing business-- SOOOO True and totally hysterical now that it's in the past:
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

And because you can apparently only post one video per message:

This one is especially for Josi...
                        Spoiler:

Night!
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

well, in the summertime in Texas, when it gets over 100F (38C) iced drinks are really preferred. And yes, American coffee tends to be a bit different - not as strong usually. Iced tea is something you grow up with - in south Texas they look at you funny if you drink hot tea (like me).
                          Ah! *looks weirdly at you...* (((huggles for growing up in a judgmental society that will not even let you drink your tea without giving you an evil eye which tastes nothing like chocolate!))))
                          Awesome! He looks like he's saying: and cut, and cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and cut... I need to stop watching this....

Edit: Night MoB
                          sigpic

Comment

*looks around at empty thread*

*runz nekkid through thread*
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the pageturningspam

Coffee : hot, black, no sugar
                              Tea: Herbal only, with honey

*huggles LJ* We miss you