The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Brown Martinmas!

I have a serious cold atm! Ugh! My nose isn't complying with the rest of my body about the fact that oxygen needs to go in there and my ears have decided to really go on a holiday...although it does make it nice and quiet!

Now of again to watch some TV
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful Brown Art Nola!

*sends huggles and meds to Jann*

Brown isn't working for me - think I'll jump ahead to Red

Comment

Brown????

Just in to work briefly and don't have time to scroll back. Did everyone see this?

Interview with Martin Wood.

http://www.themortonreport.com/enter...s-martin-wood/

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Brown????

Just in to work briefly and don't have time to scroll back. Did everyone see this?

Interview with Martin Wood.

http://www.themortonreport.com/enter...s-martin-wood/

Thanks EH-T, we did see it - Parsifal posted the link here the other day

Comment

Pretty Brown art everyone ...... hmmm, now there's a sentence I never thought I'd say!!

Think this one is 'brown' enough.

I have a child free night!!! Going to catch up on some Warehouse 13 I think (and possibly play with GIMP )
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Enjoy your freedom Mr

Comment

A little brown art...

sigpic

Comment

Oh, and this isn't brown, but I had some fun with a tut this morning...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Enjoy your freedom Mr

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Martinmas%202011/Jumble.jpg
                      I don't see why you say brown isn't working for you. I think you're doing a pretty good job with it!

As is everyone else! *claps hands at all the beautiful arties*
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Well... This was originally intended for Martinmas, so because I have nothing new today...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Let's see what brown arties I can find in my PB...

sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            I don't see why you say brown isn't working for you. I think you're doing a pretty good job with it!

As is everyone else! *claps hands at all the beautiful arties*
                            Thanks, but if you knew how long it took me to do.... I'm definitely doing better with the red

Nola LOVE that non-brown one!!! Can you post the tut on the AfA thread please?

And you've turned him round again

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Well... This was originally intended for Martinmas, so because I have nothing new today...

Fits perfectly I think

Lovely Brown Art Josi

Most of it anyway

And I think Nad was right - there is a fair chance I'll hit 28,500 by the end of the week I thought I hadn't been posting much

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

And I think Nad was right - there is a fair chance I'll hit 28,500 by the end of the week I thought I hadn't been posting much
                                Of course

BrownishSigSpam:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X