The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Uh, well 'whole' definitely, but depending on which part of him........can't swear it will be 'clean'
    Maybe you should plastify them first.

...wait, that sounds wrong.. The pics, I mean, not the bodyparts.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Infecting Ship thread...so...what? I don't mind

New pic...was already searching for it a while Didn't remember where I saw it...but Martin in shorts on Northpole

and this is my 8,888 post *giggles*
      sigpic

Comment

I know Dare I say that's a good thing? Its aboot time something perked them up

Oh, and I have to say, since we started this thread I have not felt the need for broccoli I can get high just being here

Edit: Whoa! Jann! Lovely pic, thanks

Comment

Sadly, he doesn't appear to be in the habit of removing his shirt in front of the camera But if there is a pic of that out there, I'll find it
          I just re read this one, and I got visions of him saying cut and taking off his shirt, everytime... It's just wrong.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

((((Jann)))) Cold Martin in SHORTS!!!!
            Nad's in heaven, thank you

I know Dare I say that's a good thing? Its aboot time something perked them up

Oh, and I have to say, since we started this thread I have not felt the need for broccoli I can get high just being here

Edit: Whoa! Jann! Lovely pic, thanks
            Oh yeah! Although the broccoli's in my system...

sigpic

Comment

Pft! Who are you kidding? What could possibly be 'wrong' aboot that?

Comment

Nothing wrong aboot him taking his shirt off, just having the visions is.
                Maybe I just need a little time oot.

(Foreign Friday... I guess we're writing Canadian, huh? )

sigpic

Comment

and because I love it so

and because we all love him so

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Nothing wrong aboot him taking his shirt off, just having the visions is.
                    Maybe I just need a little time oot.

(Foreign Friday... I guess we're writing Canadian, huh? )
                    Or Australian... We could also speak proper British English...or American English...or just English...English is a foreign language for me! I'm not a native speaker...not even close to it!

And Martin without shirt visions....*happy sigh*...do there exist guttery Martin fanfics...I think we need a Martin ...and other people...fic...

So...who's up to write it?!?!
                    sigpic

Comment

Jann Are you reading my mind? I was thinking earlier that someone should maybe write some Martin fics. I mean, we're thunking him, we're picspamming him, we're discussing him, the only thing he hasn't got is fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Or Australian... We could also speak proper British English...or American English...or just English...English is a foreign language for me! I'm not a native speaker...not even close to it!

And Martin without shirt visions....*happy sigh*...do there exist guttery Martin fanfics...I think we need a Martin ...and other people...fic...

So...who's up to write it?!?!
                        Hehe.

Or a major Wood/Sam fic!

sigpic

Comment

Jann Are you reading my mind? I was thinking earlier that someone should maybe write some Martin fics. I mean, we're thunking him, we're picspamming him, we're discussing him, the only thing he hasn't got is fanfics
                          But we'd be so distracted writing them...
                          How about a little drabble challence?

sigpic

Comment

challenge...I suck at writing....really...Sam/Wood...my heart can't do that...it's still too S/J...even through all the Shep/Wood/Jack thunking these days...
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm. Interesting. In the twelve days since this thread started we've filled 31 pages. In the same twelve days the S/J thread filled 73 pages, less than three times as many Considering how many they are and how few we are, that's quite something

I can't write either I could probably do drabble, but I doubt it would make sense if its aboot Martin

Comment

But the other threads don't have some...people in them that love the person that much...as you can see in how much they posted compared to others...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X