X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the wp Jumbly

Resistance:

Spoiler:
    Loved that episode! Tesla is awesome! Just awesome; he does has the best one-liners and looks though, but underneath it's such a softy! *huggles him*

I wasn't so fond of the Will/Biggy plot. Perhaps I missed something there but it felt a bit odd to me. Also why was Biggy so upset by this? I mean worse things have happened to him/the Sanctuary...but that was perhaps me.

And is it just me or do more people miss John? Not just for the Helen/Druit ship, but I just really liked his character!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Evening Josi, and thanks

Just arranged to pick Suz up for lunch with us on Sunday, so don't treat me like your Mom
      Suz is coming? Excellent

And noted

What time is lunch booked for, btw?
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I don't understand Jumble and Nad!

Oh well!
        's OK. I don't understand Jumble either.

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        *spreads more*

Although to be honest I'm feeling a tad disappointed atm. Do you all remember me telling you about my neighbour and rather liking him and taking in his parcels? Well, he's unavailable. Meh.

Prob for the best though
        Meh indeed. *nods*

Sheep?!!! The sheep aren't clever enough to have done whatever it is I'm being blamed for
        What is that btw?
        That's true.

And does it matter?

Um.......... Nad was blaming you for starting the singing of the mouse in the windmill song whilst we were in the Peaks. What was that? Internetelepathy?
        She's just clever like that

Lovin' the artwork!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Love the wp Jumbly
          Thank you - should have known you'd like the pink

Resistance:

Spoiler:
          Loved that episode! Tesla is awesome! Just awesome; he does has the best one-liners and looks though, but underneath it's such a softy! *huggles him*

I wasn't so fond of the Will/Biggy plot. Perhaps I missed something there but it felt a bit odd to me. Also why was Biggy so upset by this? I mean worse things have happened to him/the Sanctuary...but that was perhaps me.

And is it just me or do more people miss John? Not just for the Helen/Druit ship, but I just really liked his character!
          Resistance

Spoiler:
          Awesome wasn't it?

Biggie was upset because he felt responsible for the deaths of the abnormals - he got sucked in by the little guy

Oh don't you worry, Druitt will be along soon I'm sure

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Suz is coming? Excellent

And noted

What time is lunch booked for, btw?
          2.30. Suz finishes work at 1, so I had to make it quite late.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          's OK. I don't understand Jumble either.
          Nor yourself presumably?

Lovin' the artwork!
          Thanks - have some more.........

Comment

In response to Sanctuary S4 (no real upcoming ep spoilers here)

Spoiler:
            I like evil Druitt and going by the last time we saw him... I want to see him again too.
            I'm not so much a fan of emo John, though CH plays him in a wonderful way, but when he gets his Ripper on... *nods*

Nor yourself presumably?
            *blinks* What?

Aww! Cute
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

2.30. Suz finishes work at 1, so I had to make it quite late.
              That's fine Gives me plenty of time to drive down

Aww. That picture always makes me feel so warm and fuzzy Lovely!
              sigpic

Comment

In response to Sanctuary S4 (no real upcoming ep spoilers here)

Spoiler:
                I like evil Druitt and going by the last time we saw him... I want to see him again too.
                I'm not so much a fan of emo John, though CH plays him in a wonderful way, but when he gets his Ripper on... *nods*
                Agreed

*blinks* What?
                Do keep up

Aww! Cute
                Isn't he?

That's fine Gives me plenty of time to drive down
                I'm hoping Cags will get here early so she'll have time to watch a couple of S4 eps

Aww. That picture always makes me feel so warm and fuzzy Lovely!
                Thanks

It makes me feel all warm and....... er....... ok, I'll settle for fuzzy

Comment

I'm hoping Cags will get here early so she'll have time to watch a couple of S4 eps
                  Well, I'll try and get to you earlier than just in time for lunch, but it's always good to know that there's a bit more room for manoeuvre in case things don't quite go according to plan I'm quite bad at getting moving on weekend mornings

Thanks

It makes me feel all warm and....... er....... ok, I'll settle for fuzzy
                  sigpic

Comment

It's funny how with some people you read ''Warm and fuzzy'' when it says so, while with other people it says ''warm and fuzzy'', but you read ''hot and bothered''...

sigpic

Comment

It's funny how with some people you read ''Warm and fuzzy'' when it says so, while with other people it says ''warm and fuzzy'', but you read ''hot and bothered''...
                      Oh Nad, you had to go and point it out, didn't you... We were all delicately not mentioning it

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I thought that - must be something in the way Josi types it

Comment

Oh Nad, you had to go and point it out, didn't you... We were all delicately not mentioning it

Elephant. Porcelain cabinet.
                          Who needs delicate?

EDIT: Exactly, Jumble. That Josi again

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello all you beautiful people!

Just got home from work. Who is "hot and bothered"? Pretty good day. Just counting down the two weeks until I get a week off for Thanksgiving. Ahhh, time to kick back and relax.

Jumble - love the wp/siggy. Such a lovely hug! *iz jealous*

Some wisdom for the day:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Hello all you beautiful people!

Just got home from work. Who is "hot and bothered"? Pretty good day. Just counting down the two weeks until I get a week off for Thanksgiving. Ahhh, time to kick back and relax.

Jumble - love the wp/siggy. Such a lovely hug! *iz jealous*
                                Thanks, and yes it was

But let's get this straight - nobody is hot and bothered, everyone is warm and fuzzy - ok?

Except for Josi, who typed warm and fuzzy but meant hot and bothered

No doubt that will get me mckayed again

Comment

Working...
                                X