The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Dude! Who is this "Rose" and why is she making moves on my boyfriend!?

From JM's blog comments:
    Yeah, riiiiight "Rose"

HP Welcome to the Coolest (and sometimes 'Hottest' ) Thread on GW Congrats for delurking Stick around and have fun

Love the pics, I've asked you for a tut on the Artwork thread

Congrats on your '69 post Kliggs

Comment

Morning Jumble:

How old were you when today's profile picture was taken? It is really cute.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
        Morning Jumble:

How old were you when today's profile picture was taken? It is really cute.
        I was 4, that's my first official School photo

If I'm not around much today, it'll be because my grandsons are hogging my pc

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I was 4, that's my first official School photo

If I'm not around much today, it'll be because my grandsons are hogging my pc

It is still really cute. Those grandsons, don't they know you need your Martin fix?
          sigpic

Comment

They reckon I can get that just by staring at the kitchen wall And they're right

Comment

Where have all the WooHoos gone

Well I've been banished to the old desktop in the spare room

I've been helping Joel with a school project about our town. There's a place called 'The Maltings', but everytime I typed it, it came out as 'The Martlings' I was using my 'second' laptop and kept blaming the size of the keyboard for all the typos.......... until Joel commented "There's nothing wrong with the keyboard Nan, it's just your obsession with Martin that makes you mistype all the words that begin with 'Ma'

Kids!

Comment

I've been helping Joel with a school project about our town. There's a place called 'The Maltings', but everytime I typed it, it came out as 'The Martlings' I was using me 'second' laptop and kept blaming the size of the keyboard for all the typos.......... until Joel commented "There's nothing wrong with the keyboard Nan, it's just your obsession with Martin that makes you mistype all the words that begin with 'Ma'

Kids!
                Very observant child.
                sigpic

Comment

ROFL!! What an awesome kid!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been helping Joel with a school project about our town. There's a place called 'The Maltings', but everytime I typed it, it came out as 'The Martlings' I was using me 'second' laptop and kept blaming the size of the keyboard for all the typos.......... until Joel commented "There's nothing wrong with the keyboard Nan, it's just your obsession with Martin that makes you mistype all the words that begin with 'Ma'

Kids!
                    *snort* Smart kid.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, observant, smart and awesome............just what I need in a grandson He's only 9 FCOL! Woodn't you have thought I could fool him for just a bit longer?

Comment

I even had to go back and check that I had spelt 'would' correctly

Comment

Well, I have to back jumble up here. Maltings is a very difficult word to type out when being obsessed.

...Oh wait...

Joe & The Crazy Salker Girl, Part 2

Spoiler:
                          [IMG]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/sillyjoewp2.jpg[/IMG ]
                          Awesome.

Dude! Who is this "Rose" and why is she making moves on my boyfriend!?

From JM's blog comments:

You have to fight for your guy! We don't want you to have to sing a rewritten version of ''Jolene'' here...
                          But surely, she's no match for you.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi Woohoos! So much fun in here, as usually! I just wanted to tell you I passed the exam (however with not good result so I was angry on myself yesterday)

among friends
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Congrats, Achaja!
                              Still well done
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                                Hi Woohoos! So much fun in here, as usually! I just wanted to tell you I passed the exam (however with not good result so I was angry on myself yesterday)

WooHooooood! Congrats Achaja A pass is a pass *hugs*

Well the boys have gone home, not before time either They really do know me too well

Latest little gem from Lee's mouth? I was serving dinner, Lee wanted more sausages and I said there weren't any, so Joel said he wood give him one of his. I said no, he's just being greedy. Lee whispered to Joel "Wait till she's not looking, then just slip it to me!" So I said "Tough luck, now I've heard you say that I'll be watching all the time!" So Lee said to Joel "It's ok, at some point she'll look up and see Martin and then she'll be staring at him for ages, then you can give me your sausage!" Sadly, he was right

Comment

Working...
                                X