No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*is super excited* Squeeeeeeee! I can hardly wait!!!!! AT6!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Sil was so kind to do my registration, but I had to call a friend to see if I got the email since I forgot my phone at home... it was a crazy day to be sure

I think that Josi had it right Jann, and that there's still gonna be tickets in January, so who knows *fingers crossed*

Bekki, at least you get to see Amanda really soon. I know you're gonna be floored after that, and be sure to take lots of pics!!!

And yes, poor Amanda... we're almost stalking her...
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      *is super excited* Squeeeeeeee! I can hardly wait!!!!! AT6!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Sil was so kind to do my registration, but I had to call a friend to see if I got the email since I forgot my phone at home... it was a crazy day to be sure

I think that Josi had it right Jann, and that there's still gonna be tickets in January, so who knows *fingers crossed*

Bekki, at least you get to see Amanda really soon. I know you're gonna be floored after that, and be sure to take lots of pics!!!

And yes, poor Amanda... we're almost stalking her...
      It's her own fault - she should make Martin go with her to these things to take the heat off her

Thanks Nola Wish you could be there too *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        It's her own fault - she should make Martin go with her to these things to take the heat off her

Thanks Nola Wish you could be there too *hugs*
        I thought it was Amy's fault...

If only there were pocket-size Martins around

*can actually see Jumble's outrage at the suggestion that Martin can be pocketed*
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Definitely - and I've already invited Martin, hope that's ok?

/Joke

Poor Amanda - WooHoos everywhere she goes!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *bounces in*
          AT6 baby, yeah!!! So excited!!! Sounds like we've already got a good Woohoo presence lined up already

Bekki, yay for spreading the ickybah! (that really doesn't sound right ). Jann, sorry you can't register yet, but I'm sure you'd still be able to get a ticket later if you can feel more confident in your finances nearer the time

Checking out in an hour, then flying home tonight, so I have a day now to do fun stuff in Boston. Hmm, what to do...
          Travel safe!

Just woke up. Day starting at 4:30pm? This working nights thing is crazy.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Just woke up. Day starting at 4:30pm? This working nights thing is crazy.
            Been awake for 15 minutes and your first stop was here? That's dedication! hehehehe
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              I thought it was Amy's fault...

If only there were pocket-size Martins around

*can actually see Jumble's outrage at the suggestion that Martin can be pocketed*
              You're welcome to any pocket-sized Martins you come across - as long as I get the full-sized version

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Been awake for 15 minutes and your first stop was here? That's dedication! hehehehe
                First stop was my kitchen to make tea. Second was here. But I'm well trained.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

First stop was my kitchen to make tea. Second was here. But I'm well trained.

First thing I do in the morning is open my laptop, then pour coffee - which makes itself just before I get up

Sig for this week's AfA challenge.....

Comment

First thing I do in the morning is open my laptop, then pour coffee - which makes itself just before I get up

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...Amanda-sig.jpg
                    Well, all I have to do is press the button on the kettle.

And very pretty sig, Jumble. I've never gotten the hang of that kind of stuff.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, all I have to do is press the button on the kettle.
                      No, then you have to get a cup, put a teabag in, wait for it to brew, add milk and sugar (if you take them) then stir it. I just have to pour

And very pretty sig, Jumble. I've never gotten the hang of that kind of stuff.
                      Thank you This week we're all following each other's tutorials, and I always pick the easiest ones

That one is snurchable if you want it

Comment

Weather was horrible here today. 8°C (about 46F) with rain and cold... Ugh.

But I've been excited since I woke up, so bad weather doesn't affect me! Getting the AT6 vibe!

769 days until November 9th 2012 btw...

Bekki - You will get to meet Amanda in three weeks. I'm positive! No last minute rehearsals for you. *nods*

Lovely! *is sad that she has no time to artwork lately*
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Boo! No AT6 for me. (Unless I miraculously win that lottery money between now and then. See? There IS hope afterall. )
                          but
                          YAY for all the Woohoos that can go.

OMG. Can one city handle that many Woohoos in one place?
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles LG for horrible weather*

Should I tell you today has been REALLY hot? No? Ok, I won't

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            Boo! No AT6 for me. (Unless I miraculously win that lottery money between now and then. See? There IS hope afterall. )
                            but
                            YAY for all the Woohoos that can go.

OMG. Can one city handle that many Woohoos in one place?
                            Vancouver coped with five of us, and London is still standing from AT5 when there were 12, so I guess it should be ok

Just keep buying those lottery tickets, you never know

Comment

TWELVE?
                              Now that must have been a party. *pouts just a little at missing all the fun*

What's the count up to so far for AT6?

Oh I do buy those lottery tickets now. There's about a dozen of us at work that pool our chances. If we win the big one, we're closing down the place when we all quit. My boss has promised to lead the parade out the door. (Gotta love him.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Should I tell you today has been REALLY hot? No? Ok, I won't
                                Yeah, so I heard... Hmpf.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                                TWELVE?
                                Now that must have been a party. *pouts just a little at missing all the fun*

What's the count up to so far for AT6?
                                I counted 9...
                                Jumble
                                Josi
                                MoB
                                Sarai
                                Antoa
                                Laurie
                                Dee
                                Sil
                                Me

Am I missing anyone?
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X