The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    You're thinking process might have been impaired, please reboot and try again

note to whoever's listening: please let impaired mean what I think it means...

When? Now? Or earlier? Or.. what?
    I see nothing, I speak nothing, I ... what?
    ...did I break you?
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *hugs LJ*

Um...

Yes, I should've known you'd beat me to the ickybah slant on that comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      *sneaks in and gives special hugs to every WooHoo*

Well, I suppose it's not sneaking if I did actually spend the better part of an hour catching up on what I've missed...

<3333
      *huggles*

It is sneaking if no one can see you!!! *hugs*

Yes, I sometimes wonder where do Jumble and Nad turn off
      And don't let me get started on you!

Never!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *hugs Wendy*

I just told Jumble that I thought it has been kind of quiet lately...
      I guess we have different definitions of quiet

*hugs*
      So... I take it you saw me?

I seem to recall them staying up until butt O'Clock in the morning once...
      Only once?

Actually, I think the record for WooHoos staying up late was once at Sarai's when we got to bed at 5am

And that includes you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*huggles*
        *hugs back*

Only once?

Actually, I think the record for WooHoos staying up late was once at Sarai's when we got to bed at 5am

And that includes you!
        Oh yes, good times. Though not my personal record

That was the first night right? When I think we spent most of it talking Good times indeed. Hehehe.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

He doesn't talk in his sleep

Joking! I meant he sounds like Arnold Swartzeneger - which I probably can't spell
          As if it matters...

And I got it the first time loz But it's nice when I play ignorant, learn all sorts of interesting things... Arnold sounds awesome while he sleeps. *writes that in my journal* Nice!
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

...did I break you?

Maybe.
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs back*

Oh yes, good times. Though not my personal record
              Nor mine

That was the first night right? When I think we spent most of it talking Good times indeed. Hehehe.
              That's right, and yes we did It was that Jann and Oma that kept us all up so late

As if it matters...
              It matters to me - I'm a spellaholic

And I got it the first time loz But it's nice when I play ignorant, learn all sorts of interesting things... Arnold sounds awesome while he sleeps. *writes that in my journal* Nice!
              Thought as much

There's a point on the Animus commentary where...

Spoiler:
              Martin mentions something that happens later in the ep and RD yells 'Spoiler Alert!' and says that some people listen to the commentaries before they've seen the ep. Martin says 'Nobody on earth does that!' and RD tells him that some do, because they just want to hear Martin's voice

The same thing is mentioned on the Kali 3 commentary, and Martin says 'Whoever is doing that - STOP IT!!'

*huggles Martin*

Comment

Awwww! ((((((((((Martin))))))))))))

and...

((((((RD))))))))))

sigpic

Comment

Nor mine

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...y-bts-80ed.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...lovesick-2.gif

There's a point on the Animus commentary where...

Spoiler:
                  Martin mentions something that happens later in the ep and RD yells 'Spoiler Alert!' and says that some people listen to the commentaries before they've seen the ep. Martin says 'Nobody on earth does that!' and RD tells him that some do, because they just want to hear Martin's voice

The same thing is mentioned on the Kali 3 commentary, and Martin says 'Whoever is doing that - STOP IT!!'

*huggles Martin*
                  Oh, Jumbly, now your Martin is sending you messages in the commentary!
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Awwww! ((((((((((Martin))))))))))))

and...

((((((RD))))))))))

Actually, I find it interesting that on the commentaries that I've heard so far.....

Spoiler:
                    Damian has stopped messing around so much and is making some really interesting comments

And RD seems to be actually being himself instead of putting on an act like he always seems to (IMO), and I'm enjoying listening to him

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      Oh, Jumbly, now your Martin is sending you messages in the commentary!
                      I think that's a bit of a stretch, but it's a nice idea

Edit: 59 guests? What's going on here lately?

Comment

Nor mine

That's right, and yes we did It was that Jann and Oma that kept us all up so late

I thought as much.

And sorry, Dee, for breaking you
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Actually, I find it interesting that on the commentaries that I've heard so far.....

Spoiler:
                          Damian has stopped messing around so much and is making some really interesting comments

And RD seems to be actually being himself instead of putting on an act like he always seems to (IMO), and I'm enjoying listening to him
                          Yes,

Spoiler:
                          I think I've heard you say that about Damian before, and I just loved his 'documentary' about his directing. It was sooo lovely to see him tell the story of how it went. And I'm so glad he did direct it. I didn't want to comment before, when I first saw the ep, because I knew you guys haven't seen it, but I think he really did a great job at it and I'm glad he got the final episode, it kinda makes sense for Martin and Amanda to give him the big final, it's like saying that he had all of their support.

About Robin, I knew he had it in him! Seriously, when I watched his interviews before, he was always nice and very respective of the show, so it comes to no surprise that he's serious in the commentaries and such.

Edti: Wendy, np I don't need that half of my brain! All's good
                          Last edited by Devilish Me; 25 September 2011, 12:16 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes,

Spoiler:
                            I think I've heard you say that about Damian before, and I just loved his 'documentary' about his directing. It was sooo lovely to see him tell the story of how it went. And I'm so glad he did direct it. I didn't want to comment before, when I first saw the ep, because I knew you guys haven't seen it, but I think he really did a great job at it and I'm glad he got the final episode, it kinda makes sense for Martin and Amanda to give him the big final, it's like saying that he had all of their support.

About Robin, I knew he had it in him! Seriously, when I watched his interviews before, he was always nice and very respective of the show, so it comes to no surprise that he's serious in the commentaries and such.
                            Sanctuary S3 SF's..

Spoiler:
                            I think I said that about the Normandy commentary, and he's continued the same through the others that I've heard. I love that he is telling us how the story came about, how it developed, all the little things that we always want to know

Yes, there is still some joking around, which is great, but it's nice to have a balance and get all the inside info

Damian's SF was brilliant! There again was a great balance between fun and fact - that's how I like it

I've never seen an interview with RD where I didn't wish he'd stop 'acting' and be himself. When I met him I felt he wasn't being his real self then either. Maybe it's insecurity *shrugs* After listening to him on the commentaries I now feel I've caught a glimpse of the person behind the public mask - which is really nice

Next up - Out of the Blue commentary Edit: Ooops! Hollow Men is next

*puts on headphones*
                            Last edited by Jumble; 25 September 2011, 01:18 PM. Reason: wrong ep

Comment

Edti: Wendy, np I don't need that half of my brain! All's good
                              Good then

I'm gonna go to bed WooHoos. I'm seriously sleepy... not that there is such thing as non-serious sleepy. You know what I mean

WoodNight <333

*huggles*
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Here's one of the interviews with Robin that I loved It's a bit spoilerish for S3 if you haven't seen it...

Edit: WoodNight Wendy!

Edit2: And me iz off to bed.
                                Last edited by Devilish Me; 25 September 2011, 01:09 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X