The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Edit: Why does my text look blury when on my comp when I made the sig it looked alright...And the bigger pic of Amanda as well. And I added no blur.
    Did you upload it directly from your computer?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Hm. You know how you can sometimes feel a little... weird? In the sense that the world feels just a bit odd?
      Reading this thread doesn't help make that better

Belgian chocolate labs, actor grappling, rooftops and drunk love... Add a ''goo goo g'joo'' and you have a Beatles song.
      You know I feel quite the opposite! And I was thinking about it today too in terms of books and movies and such. I was thinking how I can't recommend a book to anyone (unless it's like a romanse novel or some such thing) b/c all of my friends know that I'm weird (and by that they mean I like scifi and I went to a SciFi convention). But here, I know that you guys like the same stuff as me so it's great. I'm weird, but you're all right there with me and it's nice.

*don't get me wrong all of my friends support my weirdness, but still it's nice to know there's someone out there who gets this side of me. I feel such need to quote Jerry McGuire right about now.

*sings along belgiiiiian chocooooolateeeeee, aaaaaaaactooor grapppppliiiiinggggggg...*

Edit: I don't know, maybe I have been drinking today I just don't remember

Edit2: I'm going to bed. WoodNight Huggles tight
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*giggles at Dee*

*huggles Nad* It's alright...we're just all weird!
        sigpic

Comment

Seems I missed quite a lot! Yes, have fun! I'm all for the fun side of life! So. Yeah. *smooches you*
          Smooches you back.

You remember that vid of Amanda on Urban Rush a couple of days back??
          So I subbed to Urban Rush vids a year ago (after the Comic Con last year) because they had Amanda as a guest and I figured I get to see her again when she comes on. Since then, I have become hooked on that show, and have seen that vid with Amanda first on Facebook!

They talk a lot about hockey.
          Well, they ARE Canadian.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Hm. You know how you can sometimes feel a little... weird? In the sense that the world feels just a bit odd?
          Reading this thread doesn't help make that better

Belgian chocolate labs, actor grappling, rooftops and drunk love... Add a ''goo goo g'joo'' and you have a Beatles song.
          Heh. It's exactly why I love this place. Keeps it all in perspective.

I'm off to work, might see y'all later depending on how busy the labor room. You know, despite the 2hr commute each way, it's really nice to have a job that doesn't give me fits of nervous palpitations every time I leave the house to go. It's wonderful to do my job and feel safe.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *giggles at Dee*

*huggles you* Haven't seen you in such a long time. And by seen, I mean... I'm not gonna start that up again!

Really off to sleep!!!
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*huggles you* Haven't seen you in such a long time. And by seen, I mean... I'm not gonna start that up again!

Really off to sleep!!!
              I know! I've been slacking with the thread, but I'm finally starting to get in my rhythm so getting on here more often!
              Good to see you too*huggles*

Apparently it's also so...the busier I'm with school, the more I'm on here!
              sigpic

Comment

I know! I've been slacking with the thread, but I'm finally starting to get in my rhythm so getting on here more often!
                Good to see you too*huggles*

Apparently it's also so...the busier I'm with school, the more I'm on here!
                I've noticed that

*giggles at Dee*

Hey! Speak for yourself! I'm not weird

Been listening to Martin on the Normandy commentary ...........

Last edited by Jumble; 22 September 2011, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Wood Evening WooHoos!
                  Another loooong day at work. But, one more kiddo is passing! He came in to make up a couple of tests after school and now he's in good shape. Phew! Now if I could just get the rest of them passing... One more week until grades close for this grading cycle.

Beautiful chocolate labs - my daughter has two of them. Macy and June. They're just the sweetest dogs.

People popping in and out - makes one's head spin! Hello to all! Hugs all around!
                  sigpic

Comment

*pops in*

*dances in empty thread*

Hey, lookie there, only 10 more hours to go!

*pops out*
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Coming back from dance class. I'm very sore, but I feel good. Needed the exercise tonight.

I'm dogsitting today...which is really difficult *ahum* They're all sleeping But soon time for the walks! (yeah I have to walk twice because I can only handle two dogs at a time )

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/...83091668_n.jpg
                      The one on top is Marron(9 years old), one the left Tjinta and on the right Aimee(4 years old)
                      Ohhhhh. Cute. They really do look related though!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      *huggles* hello friends
                      *hugs Beki*

*huggles*

*darts out*
                      *hugs Dee*

You know I feel quite the opposite! And I was thinking about it today too in terms of books and movies and such. I was thinking how I can't recommend a book to anyone (unless it's like a romanse novel or some such thing) b/c all of my friends know that I'm weird (and by that they mean I like scifi and I went to a SciFi convention). But here, I know that you guys like the same stuff as me so it's great. I'm weird, but you're all right there with me and it's nice.

*don't get me wrong all of my friends support my weirdness, but still it's nice to know there's someone out there who gets this side of me. I feel such need to quote Jerry McGuire right about now.
                      Oh, how I understand how you feel. Some RL friends of mine just don't get it, and I've known them since kindergarten! It's nice to have a place where people understand you and where you're not judged for who you are/what you like.

*huggles everyone*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      *pops in*

*dances in empty thread*

Hey, lookie there, only 10 more hours to go!

*pops out*
                      Go MoB go!
                      *dances*
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*pops in with roof top report*

Some roof tops are interesting. Namely ones that have observatories on top. (Saw one of these today, very cool!) however, most roof tops are ordinary.

Also found out that one other student in the program is from NV, and we in fact know some of the same ppl. Small world!

Annd most importantly a signifigant number of my classmates are scifi people! Farscape, trek, Stargate, the works! People knew who Martin Wood was! No joke

And a guy has a TARDIS tatoo! (And he's been to that Dr. Who bar Mob mentioned earlier)

We are starting a scifi and cupcake night.

"So...there you go!" Kostas "Gus" Portokalos, My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Comment

Go MoB - deliver those babies!

Ah LadyGJ - have fun with the dancing...

Conn8d - that's terrific that some of the folks in your grad program also love scifi. Common interests are a good way to spark friendships! And one from Nevada yet? Cool.
                          sigpic

Comment

Conn8d - Happy for you! It's awesome that some of the people in your program and geeks too!
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Loved all the Martin pictures! Good to see some new ones Squee!

I'm dogsitting today...which is really difficult *ahum* They're all sleeping But soon time for the walks! (yeah I have to walk twice because I can only handle two dogs at a time )
                              Img

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/...83091668_n.jpg

The one on top is Marron(9 years old), one the left Tjinta and on the right Aimee(4 years old)
                              Love the picture - looks like triplets.

MoB - contrats on the 69 post! Sorry, not art work....haven't had the time to learn that skill!

Jumble - contracts on the 27,000 post!

Sorry people, I've read through the tread, but I'm too tired to comment anymore...I'm going to bed. See ya tomorrow!
                              Last edited by llp; 22 September 2011, 10:32 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning Y'all!

Originally posted by Conn8d View Post
                                *pops in with roof top report*

Some roof tops are interesting. Namely ones that have observatories on top. (Saw one of these today, very cool!) however, most roof tops are ordinary.

Also found out that one other student in the program is from NV, and we in fact know some of the same ppl. Small world!

Annd most importantly a signifigant number of my classmates are scifi people! Farscape, trek, Stargate, the works! People knew who Martin Wood was! No joke

And a guy has a TARDIS tatoo! (And he's been to that Dr. Who bar Mob mentioned earlier)

We are starting a scifi and cupcake night.

"So...there you go!" Kostas "Gus" Portokalos, My Big Fat Greek Wedding
                                Is he a Brooklynite?

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Love the picture - looks like triplets.

MoB - contrats on the 69 post! Sorry, not art work....haven't had the time to learn that skill!

Jumble - contracts on the 27,000 post!

Sorry people, I've read through the tread, but I'm too tired to comment anymore...I'm going to bed. See ya tomorrow!
                                I didn't even notice the 69 post! Go me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X