The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtle but yes

In person...in bed...he can try my jacuzzi...

sigpic

Comment

Need I give you half an hour to get all the gutter out of your systems?

Shorts, shirts, tools, products... Let it out.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Martin's stuck in a meeting.....

Looks like he'd rather be somewhere else, anywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Shorts, shirts, tools, products... Let it out.

I wasn't in the gutter I was trying to keep away from it......... it's that Jann

How are you today Nad?

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            *drops off presents*
            The message changes every 30 seconds.
            [/SPOILERS]
            There are a few more styles to choose from... here--->http://www.sloganizer.net/en/imagegenerator.php
            Hehe, I saw these yesterday night and I checked them again today.
            The first one said ''Have a break, have a WooHood''

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Martin's stuck in a meeting.....

Looks like he'd rather be somewhere else, anywhere else
            Poor Martin. Looks like he needs his WooHoos to cheer him up.

Martin, Martin
            he's so cute
            he's an awesome speaker
            even when put on 'mute'

WooHood!

I wasn't in the gutter I was trying to keep away from it......... it's that Jann

How are you today Nad?
            Yes, it's that Jann...

And pretty good! Been running around for Mom today, but she's hurt, so it's OK.

How are you doin'?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

WooHood!! I see The Martin and The Amanda on the GW homepage.
              I'm going to take a look at that vid again (the Continuum screening), it was funny

sigpic

Comment

Mom's hurt? What happened? Give her a big hug from me

I'm ok, this 'head in the sand' thing is working really well It's more like burying my head in The Martin, but that just sounds wrong He's really good for keeping my mind occupied

Comment

WooHood!! I see The Martin and The Amanda on the GW homepage.
                  I'm going to take a look at that vid again (the Continuum screening), it was funny
                  OMG! Martin! The things you say

"Television Directors never get the chance to see how an audience reacts" Take a look around here......................

Comment

Mom's hurt? What happened? Give her a big hug from me

I'm ok, this 'head in the sand' thing is working really well It's more like burying my head in The Martin, but that just sounds wrong He's really good for keeping my mind occupied
                    Yeah! I forgot to say that huh?
                    She hurt her back in late december and she's been having problems with it eversince. So I, nice kid that I am, have been picking up some slack for her.

And good! You keep your head down there for now.
                    In the sand. *nods*

Uh, Go Martin!

sigpic

Comment

OMG! Martin! The things you say

"Television Directors never get the chance to see how an audience reacts" Take a look around here......................
                      Hehe

I still giggle at the whole ''...The Amanda Tapping you've loved for 12 years? My fault!'' -bit.
                      Yes, it's possible you know... He is that good...

sigpic

Comment

Aw, poor Mom Back problems are a nightmare, make you feel useless Good for you for helping out (((((Nad))))) Blow lots of broccoli smoke at her, I find that helps

Hehe

I still giggle at the whole ''...The Amanda Tapping you've loved for 12 years? My fault!'' -bit.
                        Yes, it's possible you know... He is that good...
                        Yes he is

And the bit where she's saying he's the worst Director and he's saying she's the worst actress

Comment

Aw, poor Mom Back problems are a nightmare, make you feel useless Good for you for helping out (((((Nad))))) Blow lots of broccoli smoke at her, I find that helps

Yes he is

And the bit where she's saying he's the worst Director and he's saying she's the worst actress
                          Will do

And the part where Brad talks about re doing the movie and that he wood play Daniel and Martin wood do Carter.
                          I can see that.

Disclamer: The ''do'' came from Brad, not me

sigpic

Comment

Hello, Woohoos. Everyone have a good weekend?

Someone has been (apparently) bashing my beloved JM on their LJ page. Rude! This got me to thinking...if he knows about someone bashing him, he must absolutely know of my *cough* deep respect for him. How mortifying!

Er...Wow, that Martin Wood! What a great director! He should start a blog!
                            sigpic

Comment

Shorts, shirts, tools, products... Let it out. : rolleyes:

Gutter out of my system? Is that possible

Oh of course...blame me...the innocent young child in here.

Yes, it's that Jann...
                              Not you too blaming me...

Yeah! I forgot to say that huh?
                              She hurt her back in late december and she's been having problems with it eversince. So I, nice kid that I am, have been picking up some slack for her.

And good! You keep your head down there for now.
                              In the sand. *nods*

Uh, Go Martin!
                              *hugs* I hope your mom's back gets better soon!!! And be the nice kid! I know you can do it and otherwise you can always ask the lady on the parkbench to help

Will do

And the part where Brad talks about re doing the movie and that he wood play Daniel and Martin wood do Carter.
                              I can see that.

Disclamer: The ''do'' came from Brad, not me
                              Squeee

Brad says "do" too.

*realises something*

OMG...perhaps he knows of my love fondness of him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Hello, Woohoos. Everyone have a good weekend?

Someone has been (apparently) bashing my beloved JM on their LJ page. Rude! This got me to thinking...if he knows about someone bashing him, he must absolutely know of my *cough* deep respect for him. How mortifying!
                                It rather depends on how he found out about the 'bashing'. As to knowing about your devotion to him, I think he knows more than he lets on

Er...Wow, that Martin Wood! What a great director! He should start a blog!
                                Oh, if only he had the time to do that.......... on the other hand, maybe not. He'd just get flooded with questions about his birthday and whether he still has The Shirt and wood he like to send it to me

Comment

Working...
                                X