Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *blinks*

What? I have to do something while I'm waiting for new pics and screencaps of Martin Not long now........

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Yes indeed, coming up alarmingly fast now so really ought to get on with it!

Just do what I do - leave everything until the last minute and pack as you're going out the door
    Last edited by Jumble; 12 September 2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos!

I forgot some clothes at home when I left this morning. So, I rushed back here in my four-hour break, which I usually don't do because I find it useless two travel 2 hours to stay home 2 hours. I end up losing so much time in transport. But I did today.

Going back to school in an hour. Feels like I just got here. *sigh*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      3. Kool-Aid
      Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      LadyGJ - yay for new lappy! The first name that popped into my head was Sputnik...so...that's my offer
      Frank.
      *blinks*
      Thank you guys! I'll take these names into consideration and let you know when I decide on one.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      LGJ Just call it "baby" Keep it simple
      Yeah... That's what I've been calling it since Saturday evening, but I feel like it deserves its own name. *huggles lappy*

I did, and another one arrived this morning courtesy of LGJ

I'm happy you like it! And now I can credit properly and say that the D*C pictures came from lilferret on LJ.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

My lappy doesn't have a name...........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Do you want a name?
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            Do you want a name?
            I'm open to suggestions - but I'm definitely NOT calling it Martin, and my car is already named Woody (not my choice - I was WooHoo-pressured into it ), so I'll need something interesting and original

Comment

Don't feel bad, mine doesn't have a name either - but it has a cool "Sanctuary" sticker over the front. Oh and my big pc doesn't have a name either. I have enough problems remembering the names of people....!!!

And my car is - - no name there either. Only my first 2 cars had names. After that, they became modes of transportation!

Waves to all the woohoos out there!
              sigpic

Comment

What? I have to do something while I'm waiting for new pics and screencaps of Martin Not long now........
                You can't just ''do'' Tesla and/or J-Yo, just because you're waiting for something else! It's a life long commitment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                Thank you guys! I'll take these names into consideration and let you know when I decide on one.
                Think long and hard. It's not smething to be taken lightly...

I'm open to suggestions - but I'm definitely NOT calling it Martin, and my car is already named Woody (not my choice - I was WooHoo-pressured into it ), so I'll need something interesting and original
                Frank.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

My car is Lizzy Bennett, because she is feisty and fiery. But mostly, I just call her 'the Mini.'
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Mine is "Carter." 'Cause it's sleek, fast, and sweeeeeeet!

Seriously, Jumble. Your laptop isn't named...oh, I don't know..."Martin?" Or, "Mr.Huggles?"
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Seriously, Jumble. Your laptop isn't named...oh, I don't know..."Martin?" Or, "Mr.Huggles?"

Mr. Huggles?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh but Woody suits it so well!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You can't just ''do'' Tesla and/or J-Yo, just because you're waiting for something else! It's a life long commitment

My lifelong commitment is to Martin - I'm just looking for the odd dalliance whilst I'm waiting for new pics of him to play with

And let's face it, it doesn't take much to get Tesla interested in a little side dalliance

Frank.
                          I was hoping for something a little more imaginative

*thinks*

I could call it Tesla!!!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          My car is Lizzy Bennett, because she is feisty and fiery. But mostly, I just call her 'the Mini.'
                          Nice one!

Not all of my cars have had names, just the ones I felt an attachment to - I had a Beetle called Herbie (yes, I know ), a Montego called Monty (named by Suz when she was seven), a Sierra called William (I have no idea why, he just looked like a William *shrugs*), a Cortina called Simon and a Mini called Sparky

Oh, and the final count on the baby fish is........ wait for it.......

And the other black molly is looking suspiciously fat........

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

I am NOT naming it Martin!!

Mr Huggles? For a computer?

Oh but Woody suits it so well!
                            *sigh* I know it suits him (), but I still blame all of you for that
                            Last edited by Jumble; 12 September 2011, 11:49 AM.

Comment

I'm just sneaking in to say hi and to see if you're all okay. *huggles*

I'm not really supposed to be home - I'm supposed to be at work - but I ended up having to go to the hospital because of this pain in my lower abdomen They gave me really strong painkillers (supposedly) but all they did is make me drowsy and I feel weird. I hate medicine so I'm trying not to fall asleep until it's been a few hours at least.

At least I'm at home? I'm okay though, I think. I have to go to the doctors tomorrow morning.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Name your laptop Lee...

Or something super cool like ... Ra? Is that even cool?
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X