No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just popping in to say Hi (Hi Jumble,et al. ltns) Didn't know there was a ptb worship thread with special homage to M. Wood. I guess I will have to come by more often. Too much happens when I'm away for a long time! I can't believe that I just missed ShipDay. I never miss that, but somehow this summer time just slipped by.

Mind if I sample the broccoli cake? Looks interesting!
    sigpic

Comment

Hello Woohoos! Here are my pictures from Comic Con.

Please do not repost or use without my permission

Clicky Here for the Pictures.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Just popping in to say Hi (Hi Jumble,et al. ltns) Didn't know there was a ptb worship thread with special homage to M. Wood. I guess I will have to come by more often. Too much happens when I'm away for a long time! I can't believe that I just missed ShipDay. I never miss that, but somehow this summer time just slipped by.

Mind if I sample the broccoli cake? Looks interesting!
        Welcome!
        I missed Ship Day for the first time as well

Originally posted by antoa View Post
        Hello Woohoos! Here are my pictures from Comic Con.

Please do not repost or use without my permission

Clicky Here for the Pictures.
        Love 'em Thanks for sharing!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Welcome Nolamom, good to see you

Niiiiice pics Antoa, thanks for sharing

*waves to Nad* Seems a lot of people missed Ship Day, either by accident or design

Comment

Hey Jumble - so much for your week of vacation time. Next time, don't tell your body you want a week off to rest!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Hey Jumble - so much for your week of vacation time. Next time, don't tell your body you want a week off to rest!
              I'm still not talking to my body - it's in disgrace for constantly letting me down

Didn't get to do any reading either

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Welcome Nolamom, good to see you

Niiiiice pics Antoa, thanks for sharing

*waves to Nad* Seems a lot of people missed Ship Day, either by accident or design
                *nods* I think that the fact that I did post here that day says it all.
                Still am a Shipper, but Ship Day is just a little too ...pic spammy for me. There's very little talk.

Having said that, I am looking forewards to the sig rotation party. It's fresh.

EDIT: WooHood! 2900 Pages!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *nods* I think that the fact that I did post here that day says it all.
                  Still am a Shipper, but Ship Day is just a little too ...pic spammy for me. There's very little talk.
                  Me too It's got a little stale for me - same stuff every year. Which is great for those that enjoy it, but not for me.

Having said that, I am looking forewards to the sig rotation party. It's fresh.
                  Indeed it is! And it's something new and different Really looking forward to seeing everyone's sigs

EDIT: WooHood! 2900 Pages!
                  My goodness! We're going to hit 3000 in no time

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Me too It's got a little stale for me - same stuff every year. Which is great for those that enjoy it, but not for me.

Indeed it is! And it's something new and different Really looking forward to seeing everyone's sigs

My goodness! We're going to hit 3000 in no time
                    I sense another party coming up...

EDIT: 2800 was May 17th without WooHoo party post pages, so...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I sense another party coming up...

EDIT: 2800 was May 17th without WooHoo party post pages, so...
                      I'd better get cracking on a 3000 banner.......

You know, if ever anyone else feels the urge to make a page banner or 69 post banner, please feel free

Comment

evening, woohoos *huggles*

Congrats LadyGJ and Dee on Auntiehood/pending auntiehood! Babies, babies everywhere! *warns self not to get clucky...*

Congrats Josi's brother on band awesomeness!!

You know, it's funny - I've never actually participated in a Ship Day. Awkward...I still love the ship though. Just...from a distance

*huggles every little woohoo* first day at uni today, after holidays. It went well. The ol' back isn't quite enjoying being worked around again, sigh! I think I shall have to sit-out from ballet tomorrow. As if my teacher doesn't already think I make up illnesses, with the whole fibro thing. Urgh

*passes out love* love love love!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello lovely Woohoos!
                          Just wanted to wish you all a great day before leaving for work.

*leaves huggles behind for everyone*
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            evening, woohoos *huggles*

Congrats LadyGJ and Dee on Auntiehood/pending auntiehood! Babies, babies everywhere! *warns self not to get clucky...*

Congrats Josi's brother on band awesomeness!!

You know, it's funny - I've never actually participated in a Ship Day. Awkward...I still love the ship though. Just...from a distance
                            I think you've summed up exactly how a lot of us feel about it

*huggles every little woohoo* first day at uni today, after holidays. It went well. The ol' back isn't quite enjoying being worked around again, sigh! I think I shall have to sit-out from ballet tomorrow. As if my teacher doesn't already think I make up illnesses, with the whole fibro thing. Urgh

*passes out love* love love love!
                            You take care of yourself *huggles*

*waves to LGJ*

Comment

You know, I think you may have hit the nail on the head. Missing Ship Day was a Freudian slip - something that I really didn't realize that I wanted to do! It is a whole lot of "same old, same old" stuff.

I've been following Joe's blog, and am really enjoying the behind the scenes pics now that The Transporter is in actual production.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                You know, I think you may have hit the nail on the head. Missing Ship Day was a Freudian slip - something that I really didn't realize that I wanted to do! It is a whole lot of "same old, same old" stuff.
                                It's sad in a way - I remember staying up for the whole 24 hours of my first Ship Day and being very excited about it, but this time I just gave it a cursory glance and didn't post. I guess all things come to an end, or fizzle out, eventually, and with no chance of the third movie being made I guess the end won't be far off.

I've been following Joe's blog, and am really enjoying the behind the scenes pics now that The Transporter is in actual production.
                                I check in there most days - more for the dogs and the food to be honest, but it's good to see that he's moved on to another exciting show

Weird thing just happened. I don't normally suffer from nosebleeds, but whilst I was in Vancouver I had several real gushers. Somebody told me it was because of the altitude

I was just thinking to myself that this time last year we were in Vancouver for TSE and how great it was when looked down to find blood pouring down my shirt Auto-suggestion?

Comment

Working...
                                X