No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what's going to cheer me up? Going to see my friend's new baby! (and my friend, of course! )
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Hehehe Sanctuary BTS PTB goodness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_fp4UdDyM0

Although Jumble may want to have the smelling salts and thunk cushions ready for 1.44
      Ok, you're going to think this really weird, but that bit just makes me cringe Same when he dropped his shorts under The Quilt at TSE. I really don't want him to take his clothes off in public

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Ok, you're going to think this really weird, but that bit just makes me cringe Same when he dropped his shorts under The Quilt at TSE. I really don't want him to take his clothes off in public
        Our Jumble, ever Martin's greatest protector
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Love the vid!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Soooo.... the News of the World has been shut down. Good. Except for those employees that did their jobs properly and didn't hack into people's phones Another case of the bad guys ruining things for the rest
          Yes, I have to say that was my second thought too . The first one being ha, well deserved, now lets see if it topples the rest of Murdochs empire.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Yes, I have to say that was my second thought too . The first one being ha, well deserved, now lets see if it topples the rest of Murdochs empire.
            We can only hope...
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Our Jumble, ever Martin's greatest protector
              Not sure exactly what I'm protecting there, it just makes me feel uncomfortable. When Robin drops his pants I'm just With Martin, I'm more 'Oh please don't!' That kind of behaviour just doesn't gel with my conception of him

Love the vid!

I think the chances of the BskyB takeover going ahead are now nil

Comment

*whacks adoption w/ Siler's wrench*

Um...that is all...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *whacks adoption w/ Siler's wrench*

Um...that is all...
                  *huggles LJ*

Comment

Hi woohoos! *huggles*

*huggles LJ*

Just about to check my grades for uni...let's see...yay! I got a good GPA

Ooh, also, our musical for next semester just got announced. We are doing Nine! (Like that movie that came out in 2009...but the stage version is better)

...now I just have to figure out who to audition for...
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmpf.

Did y'all read the note on FB about Sanctuary having a panel during Comic Con? I read it and it sounded way too familiar.
                      The place they're at (Hilton Bayfront) was the hotel I had the convention in that I organized during my internship at the end of May...why oh why weren't they there then *sobs*
                      If they need a tour guide...I'll gladly volunteer

*huggles Woohoos*
                      sigpic

Comment

*huggles all round*
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*huggles LJ*

Bekki, I need your dream interpretation services... It's a bit patchy, but I think I remember the key elements...

I was in a small town, somewhere in America (don't think that really matters but I just *knew* it was America) and there were tornado sirens going off all over the place. I'd been separated from Dave and was with a group of people taking shelter in a supermarket. We ended up hiding in the toilet because we thought it was the safest place! There were loads of tornados everywhere and destruction, a tornado hit the store but at that point I can't remember anything else. Jump to a different part of the town where a man and a woman were running away from yet more tornados and were absolutely terrified, then all of a sudden they dissipated and the couple stopped running and were very relieved. I used to have tornado dreams all the time and think I know why, but haven't had one recently so it's got me a little stumped! Help!

*huggles Woohoos*

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            Hi woohoos! *huggles*

*huggles LJ*

I have no idea what that is, but since you're obviously pleased with it - CONGRATS!!!!!

Ooh, also, our musical for next semester just got announced. We are doing Nine! (Like that movie that came out in 2009...but the stage version is better)

No idea about that either - just pick your fave character I guess

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Hmpf.

Did y'all read the note on FB about Sanctuary having a panel during Comic Con? I read it and it sounded way too familiar.
                            The place they're at (Hilton Bayfront) was the hotel I had the convention in that I organized during my internship at the end of May...why oh why weren't they there then *sobs*
                            If they need a tour guide...I'll gladly volunteer

*huggles Woohoos*
                            Aw, shame they've got their timing wrong

*huggles LJ*

Bekki, I need your dream interpretation services... It's a bit patchy, but I think I remember the key elements...

I was in a small town, somewhere in America (don't think that really matters but I just *knew* it was America) and there were tornado sirens going off all over the place. I'd been separated from Dave and was with a group of people taking shelter in a supermarket. We ended up hiding in the toilet because we thought it was the safest place! There were loads of tornados everywhere and destruction, a tornado hit the store but at that point I can't remember anything else. Jump to a different part of the town where a man and a woman were running away from yet more tornados and were absolutely terrified, then all of a sudden they dissipated and the couple stopped running and were very relieved. I used to have tornado dreams all the time and think I know why, but haven't had one recently so it's got me a little stumped! Help!

*huggles Woohoos*
                            Well I don't know what Bekki thinks, but to me it seems like you've been swamped with work since you got back from holiday and are also in a turmoil over the whole house-hunting business - but in the end you and Dave will find the perfect house, move in and live happily ever after

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              Hi woohoos! *huggles*

*huggles LJ*

Congrats on your grades! Atta girl!

Re: Nine--I always wanted to play Claudia. But was never tall or blonde enough. Go for whatever you think suits you best.

*huggles LJ*

*huggles Woohoos*
                              I'm not even going to try, but *hugs* you.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*puts on dream hat*

I agree with Jumblie! I think the tornado represents a whole lot of hassle and business in your life, and I think that you being without Dave in the dream is important. Especially because there was a man and a woman together when the tornado dissipated. Find your happy place and don't fear for the tornadoes in life, they will always blow over eventually when you have your loved ones near

*takes off hat*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X