Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Mm. Pretty normal day, actually. Speech therapy w/ Girlkid this morning, baseball practice w/ Boykid this afternoon, work tonight.
      Saving the celebrations until the week-end are you? Good idea

Comment

Happy Birthday LJ!!!!
        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Hm. The ''Joe wore himself out'' bit somehow seems very... naughty.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Hm. The ''Joe wore himself out'' bit somehow seems very... naughty.
            Only in your mind Nad, only in your mind

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Only in your mind Nad, only in your mind

Not.
              *blinks*

...Can I blame my horrible day?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Coopie decided to have a little fun w/ Joe...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Not.
                  *blinks*

...Can I blame my horrible day?
                  You can blame anything you want, I'm in a very happy mood

Except Martin - no blaming Martin, for anything

Ok yes, I know I do it all the time, but it usually IS his fault

@ LJ

Edit: *waves to Jann*

Comment

OMG! How time flies! Earlier I got a note through my door from my neighbour ...

"Really sorry for any noise tonight. Daniel is having an after-prom party with his friends!"

... and I thought, how can he be having an after-prom party? He's only about 10.........

So I popped round to say not to worry, only to hear that he in fact turned 16 several months ago

*tries really hard not to feel old*

Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that my Suz had her prom night? No, really, wasn't it?

Comment

Happy Birthday LJ!!!

sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*tries not to go boss-eyed trying to read the text on Dee's sig......*

And I don't care what anybody says about Charlie Sheen - Two and A Half Men is STILL one of the best comedy shows ever!!

Comment

"not meant to be here" or "not crazy just insane" depnds on what sig you're seeing Jumble

Sapa(the dog) won't leave my side and she won't stop licking me... I wasn't home last night or today so now I she has issues... lol.

I'm so tired but hate the prospect of going to bed this early...
                          Last edited by Devilish Me; 29 June 2011, 12:46 PM. Reason: since I don't know what boss-eyed means ;)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            "not meant to be here" or "not crazy just insane" depnds on what sig you're seeing Jumble
                            I got the "not crazy just insane", it was the text on the other side that was confusing me

Sapa(the dog) won't leave my side and she won't stop licking me... I wasn't home last night or today so now I she has issues... lol.

I'm so tired but hate the prospect of going to bed this early...
                            Aw, poor Sapa

I'm tired too, but I absolutely refuse to go to bed before....... hm......... at least 10pm

I mean, I'm not a child - I'm an adult...... right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              I got the "not crazy just insane", it was the text on the other side that was confusing me

Aw, poor Sapa

I'm tired too, but I absolutely refuse to go to bed before....... hm......... at least 10pm

I mean, I'm not a child - I'm an adult...... right?

Poor me! I think she just farted... actually I don't think, cause I can't think from the stench It's insane...

The other side of the sig, I assumed it's something on russian cause Kitten made it for me and the letter that looks like R is actually a russian letter, which is said as "ja" - only j isn't jay but as you would say Jan's name properly... so I don't know what it means. I should've asked lol.

And, lol. It's already 11pm here, so if you wanna you can go to bed Then again it's day time in Vangroovy...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                Poor me! I think she just farted... actually I don't think, cause I can't think from the stench It's insane...

The other side of the sig, I assumed it's something on russian cause Kitten made it for me and the letter that looks like R is actually a russian letter, which is said as "ja" - only j isn't jay but as you would say Jan's name properly... so I don't know what it means. I should've asked lol.
                                I thought it looked Russian, but being totally ignorant of all things Serbian I just wasn't sure

So the reversed 'R' is said 'y'? I'll remember that next time that sig comes up and probably confuse myself even further

And, lol. It's already 11pm here, so if you wanna you can go to bed Then again it's day time in Vangroovy...
                                Daytime in Vangroovy........ *waves to Martin*

For some unknown reason I'm apparently watching the 2010 version of Moby Dick, which is making no sense to me whatever......

Aaaaaand I've just burnt the toast

Definitely time to go to bed methinks

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

Oh, what the heck! It's not like he's watching.......

*squishy huggles Martin and smothers him in kisses*

Comment

Working...
                                X