X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs Josi*

*cheers the Mojo on*

So. 3 to go hours ago. You need to post.
    Some of us have to work you know

Next one

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Some of us have to work you know

Next one
      Yeah. I guess some of us shouldn't be rubbing it in that their holiday has just started...

*waits*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ok, here we go.....

^clicky^

It's ok, in three weeks' time I've got a week off, then I work three easy weeks, then we're all off to the Peak District for a week, so I'm not complaining

Edit: Hm. I think I might just turn that banner into a wp - I kinda like it

Comment

The colours are awesome. I like them very much
          Worth the wait, too.

WooHood on 26,000!!!

It's ok, in three weeks' time I've got a week off, then I work three easy weeks, then we're all off to the Peak District for a week, so I'm not complaining

Edit: Hm. I think I might just turn that banner into a wp - I kinda like it
          Ok, that sounds like it's very soon!

And *high fives the Mojo*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            The colours are awesome. I like them very much
            Worth the wait, too.
            Thank you

And now I can't decide which one to put on my desktop.........

Decisions, decisions..........

WooHood on 26,000!!!
            Thanks again Can't believe I've made that many posts

I blame Martin *nods*

Ok, that sounds like it's very soon!
            It does Really looking forward to it

And *high fives the Mojo*
            *high fives Martin for rescusitating the Mojo*

Comment

Wow, Jumble! 26,000 posts and what a return of the mojo! Awesome and congrats!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Wow, Jumble! 26,000 posts and what a return of the mojo! Awesome and congrats!
                Thanks Josi

It's amazing what a change in attitude a lack of pain and a little Martin PSing can bring about

*does a careful little happy dance*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

Morning lovely Woohoos!
                  I'm back in Montreal after an awesome weekend in a Trek Con with regularamanda. I've taken oabout 250 pictures, but I doubt half of them are good. *kicks bad camera* Oh and William Shatner wasn't a surprise guest at the con per se. Although his visit was a surprise. He was directing the pilot of Creation Entertainment's new TV Show called Fan Addicts. They were doing it about Trek fans for the pilot and filming bits and tidbits of the convention. But that meant he was walking around the Con all day Friday and Saturday and we got to be directed by him. It was fun!

And he had a McGill red cap on! *cheers McGill and Montreal*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Popping in to say that Antoa is safely arrived in the BK. Though she did bring something with her that I'm afraid will take over my house before the weekend is over...

*squishes nubbin*

According to Wiki........

"Meniscus (anatomy)

In anatomy, a meniscus (from Greek μηνίσκος meniskos, "crescent"[1]) is a crescent-shaped fibrocartilaginous structure that, in contrast to articular disks, only partly divides a joint cavity. In humans it is present in the knee...."

<snip>
                  Can't we just call it 'knee'? *is lazy*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Just got back from the premier of the movie I worked on... and on the end credits, there was my name and everything!!! Woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!

*giggles*

*huggles*

*giggles some more*

*shoo giggle monster shooo*

*still giggling*

Night all... as if you're not already in bed. Sends good dreams to everyone!
                  CONGRATS DEE! You deserve it! *happy dances for you*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Just popping in before bed to say that marriage equality is finally a reality in NY. History in the making. So happy.
                  YAY!

Jumble - seems you're on a roll! Lovely artwork! I especially the orange-ish banner (and matching WP). That's just WOW.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Morning lovely Woohoos!
                    I'm back in Montreal after an awesome weekend in a Trek Con with regularamanda. I've taken oabout 250 pictures, but I doubt half of them are good. *kicks bad camera* Oh and William Shatner wasn't a surprise guest at the con per se. Although his visit was a surprise. He was directing the pilot of Creation Entertainment's new TV Show called Fan Addicts. They were doing it about Trek fans for the pilot and filming bits and tidbits of the convention. But that meant he was walking around the Con all day Friday and Saturday and we got to be directed by him. It was fun!

And he had a McGill red cap on! *cheers McGill and Montreal*

*squishes nubbin*
                    Welcome back, sounds like you had a really good time I'm sure being directed by William Shatner was exciting, but I'd really rather be directed by Martin

Show us some of your pics when you get time, we'd love to see them

Can't we just call it 'knee'? *is lazy*
                    That's not 'quite' what I was calling it last week, but fortunately it's a lot better now - so yes, let's just call it 'knee'

Jumble - seems you're on a roll! Lovely artwork! I especially the orange-ish banner (and matching WP). That's just WOW.
                    Thank you *hugs*

Comment

Welcome back, sounds like you had a really good time I'm sure being directed by William Shatner was exciting, but I'd really rather be directed by Martin
                      Somehow, I knew you'd say that.

And I would prefer Martin too, but I'll take what I can get!

Show us some of your pics when you get time, we'd love to see them
                      Of course I will! Just need to sort through them!

Oh and Connor Trinneer (Trip in Enterprise for those who watch ST, if not Michael in SGA) insisted on writing me something in French on my autograph. I had to spell it for him, then he understood 'e' when I said 'v' and transformed the wrong letter intro a weird-looking smiley face and he was just so sweet. Awwww. Fond memories.

Now, I need my scanner and photos. Where are they again? *has yet to unpack everything*
                      sigpic

Comment

Somehow, I knew you'd say that.
                        I'm just soooo predictable

And I would prefer Martin too, but I'll take what I can get!
                        I don't blame you What did you have to do?

Of course I will! Just need to sort through them!

Oh and Connor Trinneer (Trip in Enterprise for those who watch ST, if not Michael in SGA) insisted on writing me something in French on my autograph. I had to spell it for him, then he understood 'e' when I said 'v' and transformed the wrong letter intro a weird-looking smiley face and he was just so sweet. Awwww. Fond memories.
                        I've heard nothing but nice things about Connor, must have been lovely to meet him

Now, I need my scanner and photos. Where are they again? *has yet to unpack everything*
                        You packed your scanner?

Comment

I'm just soooo predictable

I don't blame you What did you have to do?
                          We (meaning me and 100+ other people) had to run through the doors of the Vendor's Room and then look back and wave carboards saying 'Fan Addicts' at the camera. It's unlikely I'm going to see myself in the pilot, but it was fun to do and Will Shatner was directing us around. I have some really nice pictures of him that I would never have gotten otherwise.

You packed your scanner?

*Note to myself: Never post here before coffee.*

I meant my pictures from the photo ops were still packed and I still need to scan them.
                          sigpic

Comment

LG! Welcome back
                            Glad you enjoyed the con and Shatner

sigpic

Comment

We (meaning me and 100+ other people) had to run through the doors of the Vendor's Room and then look back and wave carboards saying 'Fan Addicts' at the camera. It's unlikely I'm going to see myself in the pilot, but it was fun to do and Will Shatner was directing us around. I have some really nice pictures of him that I would never have gotten otherwise.
                              Cool! And those kind of pics are the best ones to get - when there's no actual posing but just doing his job

*Note to myself: Never post here before coffee.*

I meant my pictures from the photo ops were still packed and I still need to scan them.
                              I knew what you meant, just couldn't resist a little teasing

Ok, I'm never sure with the time zones whether we're ahead or behind each other, so for my tomorrow........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LJ!!!

Comment

Popping in briefly to say hi!

I caught my last MMC baby today. So weird. And of course it was on a stretcher. No rooms at the in today. It was lovely and joyful though. So glad to have been a part of it.

Songs for S4K went really well, and after all the math is said and done, we are looking at in the neighborhood of $1100-1200 USD for the charity. Including the twitter fundraising drive.

I'll share some photos and videos with y'all later in the week. If you are my friend on FB, I posted some there as well.

Two more days. Hard to believe!
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X