The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    But she isn't going to California and I sure don't want Washington to fall into the ocean, it might take Vancouver with it!
    I know... But Cali is more likely to separate due to seismic activity than Seattle.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      I know... But Calif is more likely to separate due to seismic activity than Seattle.
      Oh okay, but I still have a house there and I want to put it up for sale someday.....however, property on an island might be nice!
      sigpic

Comment

Poor Jumble is missing the Sanctuary photo of the week during the week it's a full Martin picture...

linky

Looking pretty is for me all he needs to do...*happy sighs*
        sigpic

Comment

2:40 AM. I'm not sleeping. I should be. Hmmm.

The premiere went well, but tomorrow will be better!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          *hint to LG* Bigger suitcase!
          But I don't want a bigger one! Besides, I was able to fit everything in there (by sitting on it to close it ).

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Poor Jumble is missing the Sanctuary photo of the week during the week it's a full Martin picture...

linky

Yes, I know! I just saw that on FB before coming here. I was about to post it, but I can see you were faster. I love the comment that says "No no no, the contract CLEARY states, my name goes ABOVE Amanda's...." Hehe!
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Now come on. Do you really think that a picture of Martin is being posted and she doesn't now about it. Somehow, somewhere that picture is being or has been down loaded by Jumble. I can guarantee that!
            sigpic

Comment

So now, she has 8001 pictures of Martin?
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

And more to come!
                sigpic

Comment

linky

Oh way, way ahead of you.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Now come on. Do you really think that a picture of Martin is being posted and she doesn't now about it. Somehow, somewhere that picture is being or has been down loaded by Jumble. I can guarantee that!
                  See, she gets it.

Yes, pic has been seen, downloaded, disected abd drooled over. Robin is forgiven...er... whatever he has to be forgiven for.

Oh and Jumble's seen it too.

(and I posted a caption )

I'm just taking her to the airport now. Wish her a happy and safe flight.
                  sigpic

Comment

Safe flight Jumble! Hope the journey all goes smoothly *squishy huggles*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jumble is through security, safely. they didn't take one look at her and go "oh no, not you" and send her packing.

She says " They did do a strip search, cute guy too. No I am joking about the search - the guy was defnitely cute. "

I wonder if she has room inher luggage?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        See, she gets it.

Yes, pic has been seen, downloaded, disected abd drooled over. Robin is forgiven...er... whatever he has to be forgiven for.

Oh and Jumble's seen it too.

(and I posted a caption )

I'm just taking her to the airport now. Wish her a happy and safe flight.
                        Ah see; I thought she was already on the flight yesterday when I posted that But I see she had a flight today; that explains it!

Poor security guys didn't know what they have done to the US...letting her go through without any issues..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Jumble is through security, safely. they didn't take one look at her and go "oh no, not you" and send her packing.

She says " They did do a strip search, cute guy too. No I am joking about the search - the guy was defnitely cute. "

I wonder if she has room inher luggage?
                          Hmmmm! Okay, make up 2 beds!
                          sigpic

Comment

*pops in*

*HUGGLES WOOHOOS*
                            SCHOOL'S OUT!! <3

yes, val's still alive, but shhhh, iz a sekrit.

One new and interesting fact about val's life... she has fallen way hard for one of her guy friends <3 just don't tell him that. She's also feeling weird and jumpy today, with the tendency to talk in third person all of a sudden.

*starts randomly dancing*
                            *huggles again*

....is GW loading reallly slow for anyone other than Val? Or is she just that special?

*huggles again*
                            *bounces around outside* <3
                            sigpic

Comment

I think I did quite well in that department I misbehaved pretty badly on some moments.

Do you have an LJ then please friend me to see the entry

Tell that to the government...they're banning me for 2 years! (it's the way the VISA works that I got)

Thanks but I'm only leaving on Memorial day!

Boss just came in and said we're going out for drinks after work!
                              Safe journey.

*bounces back in for a third post in a row*

Don't look at me like that...I'm on a chocolate high on my last day in here I needed to raid the cookie jar!

Just got this message from my supervisor...It seems I may be a contracter from next January on if I get the offical offer and accept it...

Ps manhattan is the company I'm working for

"Janneke…..I’m so sorry that so many of us are not in the office today. Just want to thank you for your time with us and for your tremendous contributions to the Marketing Team, to Manhattan, and to Momentum! It’s been a pleasure having you on the team and we hope that it was educational and productive for you as well.

We just may try to recruit you to come and help us at next year’s Momentum.

Have a very safe trip home and enjoy your time in the CE office. And very best wishes to you in all you do. Remember that you will always have friends (and references) at Manhattan, so please reach out to us in the future if there is ever anything we can do to be of assistance to you."
                              Nice.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              *pops in*
                              :

*HUGGLES WOOHOOS*
                              SCHOOL'S OUT!! <3

yes, val's still alive, but shhhh, iz a sekrit.

One new and interesting fact about val's life... she has fallen way hard for one of her guy friends <3 just don't tell him that. She's also feeling weird and jumpy today, with the tendency to talk in third person all of a sudden.

*starts randomly dancing*
                              *huggles again*

....is GW loading reallly slow for anyone other than Val? Or is she just that special?

*huggles again*
                              *bounces around outside* <3
                              Glad you're still alive!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Just checked up on Jumble's flight - she's approaching Baffin Island so is almost over Canada and about halfway there
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X