Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I'm glad to be there!

...Oh so nobody knows that in August a lot of people have vacation, vacation sweeties or just take the time of to spend some.."relaxing" time in the sun because the better weather makes people happy and more likely to have fun.

Same as during power outages people out of boredom get babies 9 months later Or the winter because of "cuddling"

No?
    What she said!

And BTW, Jann... Is the reason why we both still carry our Queensday avi's that those matching avatars look awesomely shippy?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      What she said!

And BTW, Jann... Is the reason why we both still carry our Queensday avi's that those matching avatars look awesomely shippy?
      They do...I thought it was a silent hint of the amazing Sam/Shep ship! *happy sighs*
      sigpic

Comment

*looks around*

Quiet in here today...

*runs away giggling*

Comment

I'm glad to be there!

...Oh so nobody knows that in August a lot of people have vacation, vacation sweeties or just take the time of to spend some.."relaxing" time in the sun because the better weather makes people happy and more likely to have fun.

Same as during power outages people out of boredom get babies 9 months later Or the winter because of "cuddling"

No?
          "Oh, sorry! Couldn't find the condoms in the dark!"

Actually, I must spotlight that, because it's a miracle that I know.
          My parents always tell me (still do, actually) that I was traded for a pack of sugar. My brother grew out of a cauliflower.
          *nods*
          That explains such a lot

What she said!

I'm finding it very confusing..............

I just waved goodbye Wendy on the train *sniffle*

I'm here all alone *sobs*......

..... with five bottles of wine, half a quiche and far too much cheese......

Now I just have to figure out why PayPal isn't letting me pay for Martin's Atlantis Director's chairback...........

Comment

Ok, payment has gone through, so now I can BOOOOUUUUNNNNNCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Apparently my credit card company were suspicious because I was making the payment at 3am I told them, when you're bidding on ebay you HAVE to be up at 3am
            Last edited by Jumble; 02 May 2011, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              "Oh, sorry! Couldn't find the condoms in the dark!"
              "I didn't had any glow in the dark condoms"

I'm finding it very confusing..............
              Why?!?!

I just waved goodbye Wendy on the train *sniffle*

I'm here all alone *sobs*......

..... with five bottles of wine, half a quiche and far too much cheese......

Now I just have to figure out why PayPal isn't letting me pay for Martin's Atlantis Director's chairback...........
              Have fun... And yay for the chairback!

Apparently my credit card company were suspicious because I was making the payment at 3am I told them, when you're bidding on ebay you HAVE to be up at 3am
              The same with my creditcard when I bought my laptop and after that went shopping in the mall...they found that suspicious too!
              sigpic

Comment

"I didn't had any glow in the dark condoms"
                Well why not? Glow in the dark condoms are essential - I mean, you have to be able to find it them

Why?!?!

Have fun... And yay for the chairback!
                Yay indeed! *does another happy dance*

The same with my creditcard when I bought my laptop and after that went shopping in the mall...they found that suspicious too!
                It's good that they're so careful, but seeing 'Payment Cancelled' was not nice I've heard some ebay sellers give the item to the next highest bidder if the payment doesn't go through pretty quick, and I really didn't want to lose it
                Last edited by Jumble; 02 May 2011, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Well why not? Glow in the darm condoms are essential - I mean, you have to be able to find it them
                  I like feeling for them better...

Yay indeed! *does another happy dance*
                  *happy dances with Jumble*

It's good that they're so careful, but seeing 'Payment Cancelled' was not nice I've heard some ebay sellers give the item to the next highest bidder if the payment doesn't go through pretty quick, and I really didn't want to lose it
                  Well luckily you solved it quickly! With me at the time they canceled my credit card and I had to call them and say that I just went shopping and go through every single purchase I made that evening.

"$... at Victoria secret?"
                  "Yes, I needed underwear and bra's...more details needed?"
                  "No so..."
                  sigpic

Comment

I like feeling for them better...
                    Depends how urgent it is........

*happy dances with Jumble*
                    *iz wearing a BIIIIIIG smile*

Well luckily you solved it quickly! With me at the time they canceled my credit card and I had to call them and say that I just went shopping and go through every single purchase I made that evening.

"$... at Victoria secret?"
                    "Yes, I needed underwear and bra's...more details needed?"
                    "No so..."

Yeah, they'd cancelled mine too, but I knew all the right codes and passwords, so it went through pretty quickly

The things I do to get hold of Martin's .... um..... memorabilia

Now, what am I going to do with the four other chairbacks that are included? Anybody got a thing for Michael Greenburg? No? What about Andy Wilson? How about Cast, or Producer?

Comment

Ok, so which one of you WooHoos is bidding against me for Martin's chair back?? Hmm???

Not me, once I gave you the head's up about the auction I assumed you wood be bidding and I did not want to bid against you.

Congrats!

I did end up bidding on and winning the chair back for AT. Figure I can donate it to S4K or Gabit for a future con auction.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Depends how urgent it is........
                        Since this started off as a power outages where you did it out of boredom, you take your time and it isn't that urgent...well...that is building up...

Yeah, they'd cancelled mine too, but I knew all the right codes and passwords, so it went through pretty quickly
                        Me too; just the whole explaining/mentioning every purchase was kinda dumb.

The things I do to get hold of Martin's .... um..... memorabilia

Now, what am I going to do with the four other chairbacks that are included? Anybody got a thing for Michael Greenburg? No? What about Andy Wilson? How about Cast, or Producer?
                        Other than those two, from who are the others? I might be interested
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Not me, once I gave you the head's up about the auction I assumed you wood be bidding and I did not want to bid against you.
                          Oh, I knew it woodn't be you - you woodn't do that to me

Congrats!
                          Thank you *iz still happy dancing*

And HUGE hugs for the heads-up!

I did end up bidding on and winning the chair back for AT. Figure I can donate it to S4K or Gabit for a future con auction.
                          AWSOME!! Well done! That'll be much sought after at the next auction I'm sure

I'm still wondering if Claire was bidding for Carter's coat

Comment

Since this started off as a power outages where you did it out of boredom, you take your time and it isn't that urgent...well...that is building up...
                            Oh, you were talking about the first time..... I was concentrating on the third

Me too; just the whole explaining/mentioning every purchase was kinda dumb.

Other than those two, from who are the others? I might be interested
                            'Cast' and 'Producer' are the other two - not very interesting

Comment

Oh, you were talking about the first time..... I was concentrating on the third
                              *blinks*

Wow.

Just wow.

That's some stamina. (guy wise)

'Cast' and 'Producer' are the other two - not very interesting
                              Indeed...now if it had said my name
                              sigpic

Comment

And I think I just found an auction I want to win for my true OTP... Beautiful Autograph

Still have some time to decide
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X