Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa View Post
    I got a sticker! Yay!

And MoB is right, I know that if I left she kick my butt.

Have a fun WooHoo meet-up!

I seems like the temps here might be stabilizing. hopefully we will have no more of the 90+ F (32+C) days followed by a week where we don't even reach 70 F (20 C). Also, hopefully it will be a while until we have steady 90+ F days. Ugh!
    Yesterday it was 21C here, beautiful and sunny day to ride my bike to work. By tonight the temperature is to drop to minus7C and we are to get snow. Variety is the spice of life.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Yesterday it was 21C here, beautiful and sunny day to ride my bike to work. By tonight the temperature is to drop to minus7C and we are to get snow. Variety is the spice of life.
      And I am trying to move to Canada voluntarily? *checks temp*
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
        I got a sticker! Yay!

And MoB is right, I know that if I left she kick my butt.

Have a fun WooHoo meet-up!

I seems like the temps here might be stabilizing. hopefully we will have no more of the 90+ F (32+C) days followed by a week where we don't even reach 70 F (20 C). Also, hopefully it will be a while until we have steady 90+ F days. Ugh!
        I don't have to kick your butt, just give you a stern stare.

I thought the weather was gorgeous while I was there. When I was visiting last July it was close to 100! My friend PS and I nearly got heatstroke at the Huntington gardens...
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          And I am trying to move to Canada voluntarily? *checks temp*
          Yes, but you want to move to Vancouver.....EH-T lives way to the East of that! We have great weather in the PNW!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Yes, but you want to move to Vancouver.....EH-T lives way to the East of that! We have great weather in the PNW!
            Today is gorgeous here on the Olympic Peninsula. I may actually get outside and do some clean-up stuff in my garden. Fresh air is awesome. And along with sunshine, even awesomer.

Comment

But it did snow when I was in Vancouver 2 weeks ago.

Comment

After all that Joe spam, who do I have a dream about? MARTIN! *eyes Martin* Really, you are a lovely person, but I'd much rather dream about Joe! Go back to Jumble's dreams! *sends Dream!Martin Jumble's way w/ a big hug*
                sigpic

Comment

+
                  Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Today is gorgeous here on the Olympic Peninsula. I may actually get outside and do some clean-up stuff in my garden. Fresh air is awesome. And along with sunshine, even awesomer.
                  = Fresh air FTW. Went for a run earlier, amazing how clean NYC air feels after running in LA! It's kind of wild. I'm hoping that when I come to the PNW, I 'll be able to ditch the inhaler before runs.

But it did snow when I was in Vancouver 2 weeks ago.
                  This. Yes. Tho I did live in Montreal for 4 years, so the weather couldn't possibly be worse than that...
                  sigpic

Comment

I am wondering how much of a summer we'll have this year. There's a lovely Japanese maple tree outside the kitchen window that has yet to get leaves on it. This time last year, it was full of beautiful reddish leaves. And the woods behind the house have yet to get many leaves on the trees so far. This time last year they were also full of leaves. There's a smaller Japanese maple in the front yard that also has barely any new leaves on it.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos and spray paints them orange*
                      Yay for the WooHoo meet!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      I LOVE it! Thank you so much!

*goes off to change avatar*

Oh and I'm not even gonna comment about the "great" time you had with my guy!
                      Yay!

And um... he looks great on you. Better now?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Because it's Queens Day here and because it's quiet...

Queen of Sci-Fi Icon Spam !

New ones first:

Older ones:

*hands out orange cupcakes*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Attention woohoos, if you go to the GW home page, there is a link to the latest auction of Stargate items from Propworks. Included among the items is an assortment of chair backs, one of which was Martin's. Price is currently very low and I think the auction is only on another day. Just sayin'....

Comment

Attention woohoos, if you go to the GW home page, there is a link to the latest auction of Stargate items from Propworks. Included among the items is an assortment of chair backs, one of which was Martin's. Price is currently very low and I think the auction is only on another day. Just sayin'....
                            Thanks EH-T, I'll keep an eye on it

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              After all that Joe spam, who do I have a dream about? MARTIN! *eyes Martin* Really, you are a lovely person, but I'd much rather dream about Joe! Go back to Jumble's dreams! *sends Dream!Martin Jumble's way w/ a big hug*

*grabs Dream!Martin and hustles him back under my pillow where he belongs*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*grabs Dream!Martin and hustles him back under my pillow where he belongs*
                                He was nice in this dream. At least, he wasn't trying to run away from me this time, lol. he was giving me a tour and everything was going horribly wrong, of course. It really stressed him out, poor guy.

Oh, almost forgot:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X