sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Awww! They're married! <3

*giggles*

I didn't mind it 'taking over' my TV

*huggles Wooohooos*
      I found myself watching bits of it - it was either that or shut-down the tv and radio for the day

Did you see the fly-past? That first aircraft, the Lancaster bomber? I sat in that when my son was stationed at Coningsby I've also sat in a tornado and a Eurofighter, but I've no idea if it was one of those that we saw today.

Comment

Hi, my name name is Leo1 and I'm a lurker.
        >insert chorus of : Hi, Leo<
        I've been lurking for some time now and I've tried to stop, but it's just so hard you know?

Every time I mean to say something someone else says something that has me ROFLMAO and generally looking like a nutjob and I forget what I wanted to say. So, actually I blame my lurker status on all of you! Hmph! How dare you do that to me?!

*waves to Dee* Hi
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
          I've been lurking for some time now and I've tried to stop, but it's just so hard you know?

Every time I mean to say something someone else says something that has me ROFLMAO and generally looking like a nutjob and I forget what I wanted to say. So, actually I blame my lurker status on all of you! Hmph! How dare you do that to me?!

*waves to Dee* Hi
          You are blaming it on us?!?! How...unfair!

*pouts*

Next time we'll be serious.
          sigpic

Comment

*waves to Dee* Hi
            So that's your excuse is it? Not good enough! You get yourself in here and say whatever's on your mind young lady!

*huggles*

Comment

Morning everyone! I did not get up in the middle of the night to watch the wedding (I have to be up at 5:30am for work), but I did quite enjoy the tweets from my friends about it. I will probably look at some pictures and such today.

And hooray for the weekend!

Welcome back to delurking Leo1! (..or something like that)

I skipped the lurking part... is that a requirement
              Last edited by antoa; 29 April 2011, 07:10 AM.

Comment

No Antoa, lurking is not a requirement........ but some people do find it helps them get the hang of things on the WooHoo thread before jumping in Personally, think jumping straight in is better - gives us a chance to have a little fun with the newbies before they cotton on

Leo delurked some time ago but has apparently gone back to it

Sarai will be here in less than half an hour! *bounces*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Are you TRYING to break GW???

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                  Morning everyone! I did not get up in the middle of the night to watch the wedding (I have to be up at 5:30am for work), but I did quite enjoy the tweets from my friends about it. I will probably look at some pictures and such today.

No lurking for you!

A bunch of ppl at work got up early to watch the wedding. All I can say is, her dress was pretty, but I wouldn't get up at 5am to attend my own wedding, so...
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    You want to break GW?! That's so mean!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    So that's your excuse is it? Not good enough! You get yourself in here and say whatever's on your mind young lady!

*huggles*
                    This is a PG forum remember
                    *huggles*

Cause it's so nice here under the bus
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves at leo*

*huggles Laurie*

*hands "loyalty sticker* to Antoa for coming back two days in a row*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      bunch of ppl at work got up early to watch the wedding. All I can say is, her dress was pretty, but I wouldn't get up at 5am to attend my own wedding, so...

No me neither, that's why I planned ours for 3pm. Although I ballsed up with that too because I was so anxious to get it over with that I got ready in double quick time and then spent an hour and a half pacing up and down the living room all done up to the nines (ok bear in mind I didn't have a full length dress so easier than I make it sound). Eventually Charles made me sit down and chucked a couple of double brandy and cokes down my throat. That worked just fine until we got to the bit where you have to say the word "impediment" and then... urgh! Since then I've made it a policy to always be drunk at weddings, christenings and funerals. Preferably before they start.

I did like her dress though - Kate's... sorry HRH Duchess of Cambridge's that is. And her chief bridesmaid's (actually thought that was even more stunning).
                      I'm not a royalist much but always happy to see two people in love making a life together (insert cynical "I hope they don't treat her like they did Diana" diabrite here...)
                      sigpic

Comment

Afternoon all

Just back home - going into work this morning was bizarre as the streets were practically deserted Managed to watch the whole thing on my computer in my office though, awwww! Lovely event, makes you feel proud to be British

Now, more excitingly, WOOHOOMEET THIS WEEKEND!!! *bounces excitedly for Sarai being at Jumble's* (*checks watch* Surely, by now...) Can't wait to see you both tomorrow! *squishy huggles*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Afternoon all

Just back home - going into work this morning was bizarre as the streets were practically deserted Managed to watch the whole thing on my computer in my office though, awwww! Lovely event, makes you feel proud to be British

Now, more excitingly, WOOHOOMEET THIS WEEKEND!!! *bounces excitedly for Sarai being at Jumble's* (*checks watch* Surely, by now...) Can't wait to see you both tomorrow! *squishy huggles*
                          *runz in*

Sorry, was too busy to say SHE'S HERE!!!! *bounces out*

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Are you TRYING to break GW???
                            No...

A bunch of ppl at work got up early to watch the wedding. All I can say is, her dress was pretty, but I wouldn't get up at 5am to attend my own wedding, so...
                            Ditto...I'm pretty sure I would do an afternoon wedding and I would do it somewhere in the Carribean where I have arrived the previous day so I have a jetlag and it will feel as an evening wedding. How about that

You want to break GW?! That's so mean!
                            Nope! Just serious in a Woohoo serious way!

And I want weekend...only 4 more hours to go. *sighs*

EDIT:

Small proud moment at work. I made a couple of weeks ago for the designer an excel spreadsheet so she could import that in Indesign and make it look pretty(as I call it) since then I've been keeping it updated with all sessions for her and since the last few weeks the internal comm and external comm managers got hands on it and are now sending it out to the sales people and they use it to show it to their customers...now the designer finally got around to completing that one(and me proofing it) so we send a pdf(pretty looking) version out. Now the managers already get replies back that they want my version and not the pretty looking one since mine is easier to read/edit.
                            So having a small proud moment.
                            Last edited by starlover; 29 April 2011, 10:33 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I found myself watching bits of it - it was either that or shut-down the tv and radio for the day

Did you see the fly-past? That first aircraft, the Lancaster bomber? I sat in that when my son was stationed at Coningsby I've also sat in a tornado and a Eurofighter, but I've no idea if it was one of those that we saw today.
                              That is so cool!!!! I wanted to be a military pilot when I was younger so those kinds of planes always fascinated me! Lucky lucky you! That's a yes, I've seen it. *giggles*

Thanks for the banner!!!!!! <3 I should make another spirit shouldn't I... to make things easier... can you post the linkie to the spirit page?

*waves to Dee* Hi
                              *waves back*

*snatches Leo*

*hugs tight*

*doesn't let go*
                              You were saying?

Originally posted by antoa View Post

It is a requirement, but it's for your own benefit. People here are insane and if you're not careful... *think Daniel Jackson in the mad house*

Ahem.

Welcome to the thread Antoa!

No Antoa, lurking is not a requirement........ but some people do find it helps them get the hang of things on the WooHoo thread before jumping in Personally, think jumping straight in is better - gives us a chance to have a little fun with the newbies before they cotton on

Sarai will be here in less than half an hour! *bounces*
                              I quoted this before I saw that SHE HAS ARRIVED. That sounded ominous. As it was meant to.

Awww, you guys, hugs and kisses and have a great time!
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*waves to Dee* Hi
                                Hi Leo!

Which one were you again?

*hugs WooHoos*

As for that wedding...
                                No, not even going there.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X