No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*looks through Woohoo bedroom* What the...WHO has been in my PTB pics?! *eyes Nad*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Ah, I was wrong.
      No reason to worry about LJ.
      At all.
      *blinks*

WooHoos are funny.

Have this song in my head.
      Just sharing that bit without reason.
      For some reason YT isn't letting me play, but it did link me to this one.....

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *looks through Woohoo bedroom* What the...WHO has been in my PTB pics?! *eyes Nad*
        Yes, let's blame Nad

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          How much???

And 'white pussy sold separately' ? The mind boggles!!!

Don't worry, I'll still be around.......whether I'll make much sense is doubtful..............

Not only your mind wandered.... Still...I want that chair! You can only buy it if you're a super villain!

You won't....but that won't change from now
          sigpic

Comment

Hm. That's funny. Cuz I have this song running through my head...

And this one, too...

http://youtu.be/WziA88-n02k
            sigpic

Comment

I'm going to bed.........and yes, I may well take Martin some more of Martin's bts dvds with me

Comment

Yes, let's blame Nad
                D'oh!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Yes, let's blame Nad
                  That's what happens when you're not around enough to keep me busy...

And when Jumble says that, you just *know* she's at least half way responsible.

For some reason YT isn't letting me play, but it did link me to this one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3bksUSPB4c

...now I have that one in my head...

EDIT: Ah! The Stargate Theme!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    That's what happens when you're not around enough to keep me busy...

And when Jumble says that, you just *know* she's at least half way responsible.
                    I am in no way responsible...... for anything!

...now I have that one in my head...
                    It won't let me play

I am seriously threatening to re-format my hard drive.......... let's see if that will make this darned laptop behave

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

*double squishy huggles Martin*

Comment

I am in no way responsible...... for anything!
                      Hm. Just Hm.

It won't let me play

I am seriously threatening to re-format my hard drive.......... let's see if that will make this darned laptop behave

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

*double squishy huggles Martin*
                      *gently kicks YT*
                      Don't worry, you didn't miss much. I linked to The Foundations' ''Build Me Up Buttercup''
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Behind again!

*squishy huggles WooHoos that need them*
                        *heck, huggles all WooHoos*

I'm getting the train to Rochester tomorrow. I have to go through London around the time of the wedding, so wish me luck! Ironically, I have to go tomorrow to attend a wedding on Saturday for a friend who is named.... Catherine

Then it's WooHoo time on Sunday

Just thought I'd check in and say Yooooohoooooo.

*brb gonna try to see what I've missed*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hope all the Woohoos that are gathering at Jumble's this weekend have a great time. And everyone going to Anderson's have a great meal and enjoy the desserts - oooh such good desserts! Everyone have one for me. I like the hot brownie with ice cream and the tri tasting one and the creme brulee and just about everyone of them....so everyone eat hardy!

I'll be back online sometime next week.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            Behind again!

*squishy huggles WooHoos that need them*
                            *heck, huggles all WooHoos*

I'm getting the train to Rochester tomorrow. I have to go through London around the time of the wedding, so wish me luck! Ironically, I have to go tomorrow to attend a wedding on Saturday for a friend who is named.... Catherine

Then it's WooHoo time on Sunday

Just thought I'd check in and say Yooooohoooooo.

*brb gonna try to see what I've missed*
                            *huggles Wendy* I hope your trip goes well

They're telling everyone to use public transport if travelling around London - then they say that buses and u/g trains are running a Saturday service No wonder half the u/g stations have been closed due to overcrowding

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Hope all the Woohoos that are gathering at Jumble's this weekend have a great time. And everyone going to Anderson's have a great meal and enjoy the desserts - oooh such good desserts! Everyone have one for me. I like the hot brownie with ice cream and the tri tasting one and the creme brulee and just about everyone of them....so everyone eat hardy!

I'll be back online sometime next week.
                            You mean we each have to eat two desserts?

I hope you enjoy your retreat and come back feeling refreshed *huggles*

Comment

*pops in*

Off to the factory today. Have a great one woohoos!
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I feel like I'm in England right now...or my TV has been taken over by English people...a certain wedding everywhere I like it for the couple, but seriously, I've already seen more "royal weddings". :le sigh:

Oh well soon time for work! And it will be busy!
                                *huggles all*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X