The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh.....my......

That woman does amazing things to my blood pressure!

Lovely Josie!!! Just lovely!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

*iz jealous of everyone who gets to watch Dr Who right now* Waiting till tomorrow night for the Australian air...CAN'T WAIT!!
    Did you see it? Did you see it? I loved it and I really just love CS as The Doctor.

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hello all, I am down at my brother's house. Spent the day at my nephew's house and their two little ones (21 months and not quite 3 months). Really cute but I'm too old to deal with this on a regular basis. The funeral is on Wenesday, not quite sure what we do until them. But my nephew and his family will be over tomorrow.

Hope you had a great Easter. *HUGGLES* for all.

Bye for now.
    *squishy huggles* Laurie

I won't spoil Hangover for those who have not seen it yet but I will say that it is now one of my top 5 favorite Sanctuary episodes ever. I watched it 3 times already and am ready for a fourth.

Char just texted me from her new job. She is so happy. And her new boss said she can go to Disney in October.
    sigpic

Comment

Following Josi's tut for her b/w Amanda wp.....

.. and because I'm me and you know I just can't resist colours.......

Comment

*waves* Last full day in LaLa Land. First totally unscheduled day. After coffee: run. After that? Dunno. Maybe some shopping. Lunching. Who knows? You UK-ers are off today still?

I finally got to watch this week's Sanctuary at my friend's house last night. Not really a spoiler, but under spoiler tags for all who want to be tabula rasa going into their watch...
        Spoiler:
        That itty-bitty skirt and gigantic smile Magnus was wearing in the beginning of the ep? I am HIGHLY suspicious of the 'conference' she was going to. (I mean, what woman can pack for 3 days of business-y type things - or anything except for illicit behavior- in a bag that small. Just sayin.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*waves to Bree and MoB*

Another version of the wp.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Following Josi's tut for her b/w Amanda wp.....

]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/walls/th_Blknwhtwp.jpg

.. and because I'm me and you know I just can't resist colours.......

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...nwhtwpblue.jpg
            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...htwppurple.jpg
            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...knwhtwpred.jpg
            I'm in love with in like with all versions.
            Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            *waves* Last full day in LaLa Land. First totally unscheduled day. After coffee: run. After that? Dunno. Maybe some shopping. Lunching. Who knows? You UK-ers are off today still?

I finally got to watch this week's Sanctuary at my friend's house last night. Not really a spoiler, but under spoiler tags for all who want to be tabula rasa going into their watch...
            Spoiler:
            That itty-bitty skirt and gigantic smile Magnus was wearing in the beginning of the ep? I am HIGHLY suspicious of the 'conference' she was going to. (I mean, what woman can pack for 3 days of business-y type things - or anything except for illicit behavior- in a bag that small. Just sayin.
            on the spoilers.
            *waves to Bree and MoB*

Another version of the wp.....
            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...Blknwhtwp2.jpg
            *waves back*
            Loving the artwork

Since Char will soon be working 2nd shift I may once again have time for artwork. That wood be nice.
            sigpic

Comment

Watching the S4K auction and starting to kick myself for not getting a group together to bid on the set tour because it's still well within what would be an acceptable price point. I imagine the bidding will heat up closer to auction-close, but still... *holds self back from financial foolishness* I'm sure come June when I figure out what my move is going to cost me I'll be happy I didn't... I am going to stop auction watching and go meet the newest woohoo for lunch. yeah, I need to get her to post...
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Watching the S4K auction and starting to kick myself for not getting a group together to bid on the set tour because it's still well within what would be an acceptable price point. I imagine the bidding will heat up closer to auction-close, but still... *holds self back from financial foolishness* I'm sure come June when I figure out what my move is going to cost me I'll be happy I didn't... I am going to stop auction watching and go meet the newest woohoo for lunch. yeah, I need to get her to post...
                Be strong Jenn! Be strong!
                sigpic

Comment

I know, I've been watching it too and Laurie and I did think seriously about it, but the plain fact is that I can't do it before August this year I've committed all my time off until after Christmas already. Apart from that, I wood have had to do the trip on a very tight budget so it woodn't have been much fun.

There'll be another one next year (*crosses fingers*) and hopefully it'll be possible to tie it in with TSE2

Comment

I know, I've been watching it too and Laurie and I did think seriously about it, but the plain fact is that I can't do it before August this year I've committed all my time off until after Christmas already. Apart from that, I wood have had to do the trip on a very tight budget so it woodn't have been much fun.

There'll be another one next year (*crosses fingers*) and hopefully it'll be possible to tie it in with TSE2
                    You know, me three... If they have one next year I'd seriously consider going in with you, especially looking at how much it's going for at the moment. Seriously tempting...
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      You know, me three... If they have one next year I'd seriously consider going in with you, especially looking at how much it's going for at the moment. Seriously tempting...
                      Like MoB said, it'll probably rise steeply towards the end of the auction, but even so it's definitely worth us looking at for next year

Can you imagine a bunch of WooHoos on the Sanctuary set? They woodn't know what hit them

And somebody is really keen to name a character. Laurie won that last time and they named a tv news presenter after her mother

And no, it's not me. I can't imagine them letting me call a character 'Jumble'

Comment

Like MoB said, it'll probably rise steeply towards the end of the auction, but even so it's definitely worth us looking at for next year

Can you imagine a bunch of WooHoos on the Sanctuary set? They woodn't know what hit them
                        That would be AWESOME!!!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Be strong Jenn! Be strong!
                          I am, I am! (trying!)

+
                          Alas, the timing would have been perfect this year, but what can you do? Y'all can count me as your fourth for the next one. The Woohoos descending on the Sanctuary? The place will never be the same. I think they may have a special cell in the shoe just for us.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've been watching the auction too. Seriously tempting.

But, Jumble's right. Let's hope for one next year! And if we save money this time around, we have more for next year's auction and we will know more what to plan... (because we'll see for how much it goes at the end.)

That would be AWESOME!!!
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Alas, the timing would have been perfect this year, but what can you do? Y'all can count me as your fourth for the next one. The Woohoos descending on the Sanctuary? The place will never be the same. I think they may have a special cell in the shoe just for us.
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I am, I am! (trying!)

+

It looks like we might have a hard time keeping it to four Maybe they'd sell the WooHoos two tours so they can fit us all in

Comment

Working...
                                X