No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chemmy also missed your post, but again beautiful artwork! I really like the hair! It looks really good. I would never be able to draw something like that....the best I can do is turn a picture on the computer into a drawing

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Oh... One must freak out when confronted with a post like that...
    Nah. One musn't. It's life. It's okay. It's relax.
    sigpic

Comment

We *suck* at catching up!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

We *suck* at catching up!
        We suck?

Yes we do.

Every now and then...

And that's soooooooo wrong on soooo many different levels!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          We suck?

Yes we do.

Every now and then...

And that's soooooooo wrong on soooo many different levels!
          I should have known I'd end up regretting using that word.
          I should have...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

#1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVEO!!!

#2 Have you all seen Dee's new vid? Cuz it's awesome. Of course, I can't link to it :/ But it enough ppl bug her, maybe she'll post it here. *hint hint*
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I should have known I'd end up regretting using that word.
              I should have...
              But you didn't. So you're a bad Dutchie.

Or should I say an ickybah dutchie! *hangs head in shame*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              #1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVEO!!!

#2 Have you all seen Dee's new vid? Cuz it's awesome. Of course, I can't link to it :/ But it enough ppl bug her, maybe she'll post it here. *hint hint*
              Oohhh new vid! Awesome! Can't wait to see it, but it'll have to wait till I come home late tonight...or tomorrow...depending on how late it is going to be tonight.(Family member is in town for the day so I'm going to visit her and going out for dinner! )
              sigpic

Comment

I'm away at a conference right now. Who knew I could geek out this much about contraception, family planning, and sexual health? Srsly, I'm in 7th heaven. This is another reminder of why the June 30th bye-bye job is a good thing. I got into this field to HELP people, not to spend my life in the shadow of other people's fear. Super inspired to the point of srsly considering a docs without borders gig if Canada doesn't come through, and a volunteer medical trip in the interim if it does. Wow.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Lol, it's not new... but here's the linkie if anyone wants to see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLl9Twi6OSU

p.s. the spell check says that instead of linkie I should put in pinkie! *giggles* So use the pinkie to see the vid.
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I'm away at a conference right now. Who knew I could geek out this much about contraception, family planning, and sexual health? Srsly, I'm in 7th heaven. This is another reminder of why the June 30th bye-bye job is a good thing. I got into this field to HELP people, not to spend my life in the shadow of other people's fear. Super inspired to the point of srsly considering a docs without borders gig if Canada doesn't come through, and a volunteer medical trip in the interim if it does. Wow.
                    That is WOW! Good for you! I don't know whether to be hoping you get the Canada job or not... I don't have enough info on doctors without borders, but I always pictured it as something dangerous, but I think you would just rock at it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      Lol, it's not new... but here's the linkie if anyone wants to see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLl9Twi6OSU

p.s. the spell check says that instead of linkie I should put in pinkie! *giggles* So use the pinkie to see the vid.
                      Well, it's new to me! I ADORED it. So much talent, you have. it shows Magnus' badassery to full effect. Brava.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, it's new to me! I ADORED it. So much talent, you have. it shows Magnus' badassery to full effect. Brava.
                        Thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          That is WOW! Good for you! I don't know whether to be hoping you get the Canada job or not... I don't have enough info on doctors without borders, but I always pictured it as something dangerous, but I think you would just rock at it.
                          DWoB/MSF certainly has its share of dangers, as does working in a challenged neighborhood here in NYC, or anywhere. I'm hoping pretty hard for the Canada thing, though if I do get that, I'm looking into organizations that help disadvantaged teens (like Watari in Vancouver) that I can get involved with. Midwifery is a completely different scene there than it is in my city where we are mainly working with underserved women and girls, so I'm definitely going to need an add-on to have good quality of work-life, plus still be doing that bit more that my current job situ let's me do.

Okay, mildly incoherent. I blame it on the head cold that took me unawares yesterday evening. No prodrome, just BAM! Can't breathe.
                          sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AVEO!!!!!!

Finally got to finish unpacking my things.... my room looks awesome. Hehehehe....

*ignores the gutter that you guys have been posting*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

OH! I remembered what I was going to say yesterday and had forgotten (and this warrants a new post because trying to edit made GW go funny once, again might be a problem).

I booked my train tickets for that weekend and I get to Jumble's at 11:13 am on Sunday
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh, just watching Prometheus, and I think Estrela wondered where she saw Adam Worth... he's in this ep

Edit: Awesome on the unpacking Wendy!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X