The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post

EDIT: Ignore what I said earlier...I just accidentally posted in the wrong thread....oh well Luckily no Woohoo confidential information!
    I thought that post looked a little out of place

Happy Birthday Aveo

And everything is going wrong at work...the IT department deleted all usernames A till J....whoops...so half of the people aren't able to work(including my supervisors) ...and that on the day there is a boardmeeting going on
    Oh dear! It's amazing what one little click of the mouse can do

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I thought that post looked a little out of place
      And nobody mentions it either I was looking all over the threads I post in and was like...where did that post end up in Finally found it, edited it and posted the right version in here!

In place. I hope

Oh dear! It's amazing what one little click of the mouse can do
      It is...now one of my supervisors is using my account to do her work, another one I'm sending e-mails for, the third one I'm sending the files from the database over and the fourth one just rescheduled his offsite meeting so he left. Fun, fun fun!
      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Aveo!!!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Seems I've arrived just in time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVEO!

Was just watching Redemtpion pt2. And had to share this with someone. Around 19th minute, Teal'c is captured and he's saying to the Anubis' first prime something about his cause, and I was watching the guy on his right and he sends a little kiss towards the prime of Anubis. *giggles*

edit: Josi, I think I'm in love with all of your sigs!
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Happy Birthday,
            Aveo
            !!!

Hope it's a good one!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Was just watching Redemtpion pt2. And had to share this with someone. Around 19th minute, Teal'c is captured and he's saying to the Anubis' first prime something about his cause, and I was watching the guy on his right and he sends a little kiss towards the prime of Anubis. *giggles*
              Seriously?! Will have to check that out

It's gonna be like the moobs or the Jaffa nipple hole though now, isn't it? Never going to be able to watch it without seeing it

edit: Josi, I think I'm in love with all of your sigs!
              *blushes*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                It's gonna be like the moobs or the Jaffa nipple hole though now, isn't it? Never going to be able to watch it without seeing it
                *shudders*
                Must you mention all that?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

And nobody mentions it either I was looking all over the threads I post in and was like...where did that post end up in Finally found it, edited it and posted the right version in here!

In place. I hope

It is...now one of my supervisors is using my account to do her work, another one I'm sending e-mails for, the third one I'm sending the files from the database over and the fourth one just rescheduled his offsite meeting so he left. Fun, fun fun!
                  Ah, but what an exciting day you're having! Better than being bored

Comment

Seriously?! Will have to check that out

I just forgot about all of that....and luckily I still can't really visualize it right now!

*shudders*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Ah, but what an exciting day you're having! Better than being bored
                    It's actually because of that a REALLY slow day. One person even called me and was like "is everyone still alive in there, or did everyone die and leave me alone?!?!"(she's working from home) I promised her I would take her with me if something like that would happen.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *shudders*
                      Must you mention all that?

Sorry
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry
                        I now have the moobs on my mind and it's not pretty.
                        In fact... it might just be the one bad thing I blame TPTB for.

sigpic

Comment

I now have the moobs on my mind and it's not pretty.
                          In fact... it might just be the one bad thing I blame TPTB for.
                          Just the boobs?

I know more.

I think.

Gimme a minute...
                          sigpic

Comment

Just the boobs?

I know more.

I think.

Gimme a minute...
                            Please don't!
                            *hides under the bus*

sigpic

Comment

Please don't!
                              *hides under the bus*

Don't freak out that fast...unnessesary ya know!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                For those who haven't me on FB, this is my latest drawing:
                                Spoiler:

[IMG ]http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/7206/img1104141327150001.jpg[/IMG]

I'm not satisfied about the hair, but printer paper sucks! I can't blend well the colour or use the eraser as I want.
                                I should really buy better paper, smooth and resistent
                                Missed this before, but I love it!
                                The hair as well

Don't freak out that fast...unnessesary ya know!
                                Oh... One must freak out when confronted with a post like that...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X