The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Well if watching on a big screen TV is your main criteria....I can surely provide you with that. My TV is 65" so hopefully that will be big enough for you. But alas, still no shots of Martin will appear unless we catch an old SG1 show.

Hey Jumble: As for the VM with Martin....why don't you send an email and suggest it. I'm sure it will bring in some good bids.
    You're offering me Martin on a 65" screen? Oh lord, I have to wait another 6 1/2 weeks for that......... *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Ah, the hours of Woohoo fun and chatter that your kitchen walls have seen
      It's the heart of my home........ and the home of my heart

I don't blame you - that would have been awesome! Martin answering Jumble's phone!
      Yeah....... you'd all be ringing me woodn't you? And I'd be letting all my calls go to voicemail just so I could hear him

Comment

BTW - did a quick check and the items haven't been posted on Ebay yet.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          It's the heart of my home........ and the home of my heart

Yeah....... you'd all be ringing me woodn't you? And I'd be letting all my calls go to voicemail just so I could hear him
          Hmmmm. I suppose you are still charged for a call if the call goes to voice mail...but then it would be worth it to get it recorded to my phone so I could check my voice mail responses......aaahhhhh!
          sigpic

Comment

All my visitors spend most of their time in my kitchen - I think they all have a secret pash for Martin
            Apparently... I just don't know about that "secret" part; I think they're quite verbal about it!

Me? Wants to see Martin again? Of COURSE I do!! His hugs are totally addictive Money is only important for the things it can get....... like flights to Seattle and Vancouver......... and Set Tours

But I'm really disappointed that he's not on the list for the Voicemail - I'd have almost killed for that
            See...it's all about Martin

And kill You can ask like Laurie suggested; you never know...but please don't kill anyone!

BTW - did a quick check and the items haven't been posted on Ebay yet.
            The bidding starts on Friday the 15th
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, when did we last have a Martinpicspam? He must be feeling a little left out.....

Aw, me loves him....... just a little........
              Last edited by Jumble; 13 April 2011, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Hmmmm. I suppose you are still charged for a call if the call goes to voice mail...but then it would be worth it to get it recorded to my phone so I could check my voice mail responses......aaahhhhh!
                You'd steal Martin from my voicemail???? And I thought you were my friend

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Apparently... I just don't know about that "secret" part; I think they're quite verbal about it!

See...it's all about Martin
                Of course it is....... did I ever say it wasn't?

And kill You can ask like Laurie suggested; you never know...but please don't kill anyone!

The bidding starts on Friday the 15th
                Hm. It rather depends on who I wood kill......... there are a lot of people this world could do better without, but I doubt deleting any of them wood get me Martin on my voicemail

Comment

Oh hello there Martin!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You'd steal Martin from my voicemail???? And I thought you were my friend
                    No, never would I steal or even attempt to steal him away from you....I would only record his message as a duplicate Martin so I could listen to him tell me you were not available.

Jumble - you should know better than that. Didn't I bid on the "Quilt" just to be able to give you his T-shirt. How could you think of such a thing! You have totally surprised me with you accusation!
                    After all, we even shared together.....how could you accuse me of such a thing! I mean I'm in total shock! I mean I was even planning to share my most precious possessions with you:

I'm just totally flabbergasted!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh hello there Martin!

"Ah, so you still recognise me........."

Comment

No, never would I steal or even attempt to steal him away from you....I would only record his message as a duplicate Martin so I could listen to him tell me you were not available.

Jumble - you should know better than that. Didn't I bid on the "Quilt" just to be able to give you his T-shirt. How could you think of such a thing! http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...angioletto.gif You have totally surprised me with you accusation!
                        After all, we even shared http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...mac_salute.gif together.....how could you accuse me of such a thing! I mean I'm in total shock! http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...tingsmiley.gif I mean I was even planning to share my most precious possessions with you:
                        http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...ccolicakes.jpg
                        I'm just totally flabbergasted! http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...eople/thud.gif
                        *hangs head in shame*

You know, when you said you were going to share your most treasured possession with me, I thought you meant....

THE QUILT!!!

*huggles*

Comment

*hugs Laurie*

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...10-14-cut2.jpg

"Ah, so you still recognise me........."
                          Of course!

*sneakily grabs Martin and squishy huggles while Jumble's looking the other way*

sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hangs head in shame*

You know, when you said you were going to share your most treasured possession with me, I thought you meant....

THE QUILT!!!

*huggles*
                            Oh that was a given!

Okay...all is well and forgotten!
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Laurie*

Of course!

*sneakily grabs Martin and squishy huggles while Jumble's looking the other way*

I was NEVER looking the other way

*snatches Martin back before he can be corrupted by the Deceptively Quiet WooHoo*

*puts him somewhere safe*

Oh that was a given!
                              *snuggles Martin in The Quilt*

Okay...all is well and forgotten!
                              Thank you *huggles*

Comment

Well, got to run. Need to get to the store and do some shopping. Have company coming over tomorrow. And first I need to straighten out my rent. I paid them a few days before it was do (which is usual for me). They cashed the check and it was posted at my bank on 3/31 (for April's rent) and they have the nerve to ask me when I intend to pay April's rent. Idiots! I printed out my banks copy including their indorsement on the back....love rubbing (not literally of course) their faces in their mistakes! TAH TAH for now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X