No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't a fan at all, but as many of you have said... it's stargate.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hugs Stargate*
      *hugs PTB*

Movies please.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

First, I want to say, sorry if I was a bit of a Debbie Downer the past couple of days. I know just how blessed my life is these days, believe me. I have few regrets, but my big one has been my relationship with my mother, and it weighed heavily on me this past week. *huggles*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        aaaaaand back

Had a lot of fun in Atlanta and I can't wait to start working! The people I'm going to work with are(so far) really nice and when we talked about the projects that I'm going to work on I got really excited. Probably I do have to start working earlier because the 10th of January everyone in the marketing dep. has to be in New York for an event(hopefully me too*crosses fingers*) then later in the month an event in Atlanta, then one in February in DC and in May the BIG one in San Diego(which I'll be mostly working on!)

Also saw my apartment and it's awesome! I got a walk-in closet(which is big enough for my brother to sleep in when he comes over Just kidding), dish washer etc etc. I'll have some piccies later but so far the apartment wasn't furnished yet because I'l move in the 7th of January.

Only minus was the airport where I had to wait for 7 hours because of missing crew members and non-existent snow...I am glad we flew out yesterday night though because it is snowing a LOT in here right now. (wouldn't have been able to fly out today)

Now time to catch up till my parents contact me on skype!
        Amazing! Is this permanent or for a predetermined amount of time?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *drum roll please*

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...sent/10000.jpg

Cue music

I am the very model of a Woohoo Major General,
        I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
        I know the Powers that Be, and I quote their works dramatical,
        From SG1 to Sanctuary, in order chronological.
        I'm very well acquainted too, with matters directorial
        I understand the use of tools, both simple and allegorical,
        About the use of broccoli I'm teeming with a lot of views
        With many cheerful facts about its effects on all the Woohoos.
        I'm very good at huggling and speedy streaks of nekkidness
        I know the time to happy dance and when to share in sadness.
        In short in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
        I am the very model of a Woohoo Major General.

*bows*

*did not finish the song, far too much brainwork for this time of the evening*
        *hopes no-one minds*
        Congrats on 10,000 Josi!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *bows, bows*

And ooh, just seen an announcement from Syfy on twitter that SGU isn't getting a third season
        I can't say I'm too surprised. It wasn't my cup of tea at all, but I know a lot of ppl liked it. I wonder what the Stargate crew has up their sleeves next?
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hugs Stargate*
          *hugs PTB*

Movies please.
          ^^ What she said
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hello to all - *Big HUGGLES* for everyone.

I am feeling a little better...but still not well. I have one week to get healthy before I go to my brother's for Xmas. I'm hoping I will get better by then.

Congrats Josie on your promotions

Love all the artwork everyone is doing.....Wish I knew how so I could join in.

I see that twitter replied to my comment (last straw or something) and admitted to negotiations for another season of SANCTUARY - YEAH!

Sorry to hear about SG Universe. I was finally getting interested in the stories and was watching them and now they cancel the show. Sad to hear.

So far only one person got my "shoes" correct - little hint! I have no ideas who belongs to what!

Oh POOH! My eyes are starting to water again....they are driving me NUTZ!

I need some brocolli, but I can't since it will only bother my eyes more! Bah Humbug! Where's the wine?
            sigpic

Comment

I was going to celebrate that I'm done with my classes but I'm too depressed because of the SGU cancellation. Way to ruin my Christmas break, Syfy

Now that I got that off my chest, congrats on 10000 posts Josi
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs Stargate*
                *hugs PTB*

Movies please.
                Hm. Unlikely.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                First, I want to say, sorry if I was a bit of a Debbie Downer the past couple of days. I know just how blessed my life is these days, believe me. I have few regrets, but my big one has been my relationship with my mother, and it weighed heavily on me this past week. *huggles*
                That's ok, we're here for you in good times and in bad

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...atualtions.gifCongrats on 10,000 Josi!!http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x125/MidwifeonBoard/emoticons/congratualtions.gif

I can't say I'm too surprised. It wasn't my cup of tea at all, but I know a lot of ppl liked it. I wonder what the Stargate crew has up their sleeves next?
                We'll have to wait and see

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Hello to all - *Big HUGGLES* for everyone.

I am feeling a little better...but still not well. I have one week to get healthy before I go to my brother's for Xmas. I'm hoping I will get better by then.

Congrats Josie on your promotions

Love all the artwork everyone is doing.....Wish I knew how so I could join in.
                Don't worry, I'll give you a short course in PSing in February

I see that twitter replied to my comment (last straw or something) and admitted to negotiations for another season of SANCTUARY - YEAH!

Sorry to hear about SG Universe. I was finally getting interested in the stories and was watching them and now they cancel the show. Sad to hear.

So far only one person got my "shoes" correct - little hint! I have no ideas who belongs to what!

I need some brocolli, but I can't since it will only bother my eyes more! Bah Humbug! Where's the wine?
                Baked in a brownie it won't worry your eyes

*hands bottle of wine to Laurie*

Comment

It's from the beginning of January till the end of May. Then I'll return to the Netherlands.

Also because I was just reading when catching up instead of also quoting posts...I'll just hug everyone who needs a hug! *huggles everyone tightly*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Don't worry, I'll give you a short course in PSing in February
                    Thanks....I'll take all the lessons you are willing to offer. I have no background in doing this at all!

Baked in a brownie it won't worry your eyes

*hands bottle of wine to Laurie*
                    Hmmmm.....but then it will make the entire hallway smell like ah broccoli - hmmmm, I do have some banana bread. But do I have to make butter out of it first.....yuk! Too much effort for my sickness! Maybe I can just cut the broccoli up into the banana bread....Anyone know how much broc to use? Oh well..... *grabs bottle* and glugs it down.

"Edit" - you would think that at my age and "life experiences - lived in SF for years" that I would remember these things. "glug, glug"
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles your eyes*

1. That's ok, we're here for you in good times and in bad

2. We'll have to wait and see
                      1. Gracias.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      It's from the beginning of January till the end of May. Then I'll return to the Netherlands.

Also because I was just reading when catching up instead of also quoting posts...I'll just hug everyone who needs a hug! *huggles everyone tightly*
                      Awesome. That'll be such a great experience!

Back to writing pr0n fic...
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh goodie, my "STUCK" movie has returned to me. Gave it out for loan a while back and it has returned home for Xmas!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks....I'll take all the lessons you are willing to offer. I have no background in doing this at all!
                          Don't worry, I'll have you PSing amazing artworks in no time flat

Hmmmm.....but then it will make the entire hallway smell like ah broccoli - hmmmm, I do have some banana bread. But do I have to make butter out of it first.....yuk! Too much effort for my sickness! Maybe I can just cut the broccoli up into the banana bread....Anyone know how much broc to use? Oh well..... *grabs bottle* and glugs it down.

"Edit" - you would think that at my age and "life experiences - lived in SF for years" that I would remember these things. "glug, glug"
                          Well yes, you should be giving us lessons

I'm going to bed, fervently hoping that we don't get any more snow overnight. I want my laptop back!!!

Comment

Don't worry, I'll have you PSing amazing artworks in no time flat

Well yes, you should be giving us lessons

I'm going to bed, fervently hoping that we don't get any more snow overnight. I want my laptop back!!!
                            Sleep well. Hope the snow-fairy passes you by. Just as long as she stays away from here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good night Jumble - looking forward to those lessons.....

As for giving you "lessons" - we will have to negoiate a trade deal on that!
                              When I feel better...and my brain functions better... could come up with some interesting stories.....
                              Just have plenty (a LOT) of wine ready if you expect me to tell you any of them.
                              I have had some "experts" try this before - hasn't worked yet - Hollow leg remember!

Hmmmm....haven't mixed wine and broccoli though....you never know!
                              sigpic

Comment

Sleep well. Hope the snow-fairy passes you by. Just as long as she stays away from here.
                                You can send it here....our snow only lasted a few days. Now we are back to mostly rain and not quite cold enough!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X