X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*jumps into the thread*

*Squishy huggles MoB* Lovely tribute!

*huggles Sarai and sends good wishes to her sis*

*puts on her dream-prophet hat* LJ, I think your dream is telling you that good things are coming your way and that when you do, don't ask if it's real, just go ahead and grab it by the handles (not to insinuate Martin has handles, but you know what I mean) *takes off prophet hat*

My character references for my most recent house application were called today! *crosses fingers* who knows, I might finally have somewhere to live

*huggles everyone* I am full of woohoo love today!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Thank you so much to everyone for all the huggles today. I definitely felt them.
      It's what we do

Yes, true. And given my family history, I have to suck it up and get squished a number of years before everyone else.
      No family history here, but for other reasons I've been mammagrammed bi-annually since I was 24. That's a lot of boob-squishing I find the most painful part is waiting four weeks for the result

Vigilante
      Spoiler:
      I was very disappointed in what a black and white B story they gave us. The priest as bad-guy thing was way too easy and I'm afraid that whole subplot right from the beginning was to get a love interest for Will

Agreed.
      I do find it interesting how we all seem to see the same ep from different angles/perspectives.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        *jumps into the thread*

*Squishy huggles MoB* Lovely tribute!

*huggles Sarai and sends good wishes to her sis*

*puts on her dream-prophet hat* LJ, I think your dream is telling you that good things are coming your way and that when you do, don't ask if it's real, just go ahead and grab it by the handles (not to insinuate Martin has handles, but you know what I mean) *takes off prophet hat*
        Nice interpretation of the dream Bekki, sounds about right to me.

Handles? Er..........

My character references for my most recent house application were called today! *crosses fingers* who knows, I might finally have somewhere to live

*huggles everyone* I am full of woohoo love today!
        Sounds promising! *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Yep. Although I won't be able to get totally wasted on account of having a 200 mile drive the next day. Maybe. Probably. Depending on weather and other things.

Well...

Spoiler:

I suspect they are going somewhere with her in the sense of not just romantic interest. How handy would it be for the Sanctuary to have a link to someone still working in normal world law enforcement? I think TPTB rarely do something (like spending a lot of time introducing us to a character) without there being a further purpose. Just as the whole preist/serial killer arc is wrapped up, along comes someone new. Then again I could be wrong. She could just have been story of the week fodder to go along with the continuing arc of the hollow world.

The other theory I have about her is that the "romantic" thing is a deliberate attempt to quash those wild shipper notions of Helen/Will. Likewise I think Henry finding a HAP girlfriend (also referenced in this episode) is an attempt to maintain the Kate/Henry thing on a firmly platonic level. I really think there's only one ship on this series and that's Helen and John and that's not a happy ship that I see having any kind of happy resolution. But I do think it's something that, despite John only being a recurring character and very little being known of their relationship to date, it's one that has been written, acted and directed to show great depth and richness of history. And I love it for that reason.
          Sanctuary
          Spoiler:
          If only the bold part was possible. But the fact is people will ship whoever they wanna ship and no amount of canon can ever change that.
          Totally agree on the H/J thing. They're probably the most messed up couple I've ever seen on TV, and I love it!

BTW. Things are looking great for a S4! Syfy hasn't confirmed yet, but I hope it's just a matter of time.
          sigpic

Comment

Day 15 of the WooHoodStock Advent Calendar

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Nice interpretation of the dream Bekki, sounds about right to me.

Handles? Er..........

Sounds promising! *crosses fingers*

Day 15 of the WooHoodStock Advent Calendar

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...02010/15--.jpg
              Beautiful advent Jumble!

And a Sanctuary fic rec: "You're a Mean One," the Sanctuary Christmas Episode by Geonn.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Sanctuary
                Spoiler:
                If only the bold part was possible. But the fact is people will ship whoever they wanna ship and no amount of canon can ever change that.
                Totally agree on the H/J thing. They're probably the most messed up couple I've ever seen on TV, and I love it!

BTW. Things are looking great for a S4! Syfy hasn't confirmed yet, but I hope it's just a matter of time.
                Was there ever any doubt?

But this is a shocker...

"Sanctuary" will air the 10th episode of its third season Dec. 17 before taking a mid-season break until Spring. This is the first season "Sanctuary" will produce 20 episodes, up from 13 in past seasons.

Read more: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...#ixzz18AYVZ7w2

Edit: Thanks Jasmina That pic always makes me think 'Peace'

*chokes*

Comment

mmmmm, Martin close up *licks*
                  sigpic

Comment

Was there ever any doubt?
                    Not in the Sanctuary team, but I don't trust SyFy and their 'creative ideas' that much.

But this is a shocker...

"Sanctuary" will air the 10th episode of its third season Dec. 17 before taking a mid-season break until Spring. This is the first season "Sanctuary" will produce 20 episodes, up from 13 in past seasons.

Read more: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...#ixzz18AYVZ7w2
                    With 20 eps this season, it was likely they'll do something like that. I think we got spoiled the first two seasons getting only few weeks brake for the holidays.
                    Spoiler:
                    And knowing Damian's love for cliffhangers, I bet there will be a huge mid-season one, and I bet it will kill us!

Edit: Thanks Jasmina That pic always makes me think 'Peace'

*chokes*

*hugs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Not in the Sanctuary team, but I don't trust SyFy and their 'creative ideas' that much.
                      True, but I'm sure MAD will do their best for us

With 20 eps this season, it was likely they'll do something like that. I think we got spoiled the first two seasons getting only few weeks brake for the holidays.
                      Well yes, I knew there wood be a break for Christmas. But we have to wait until SPRING???? That's MONTHS!!!!

Spoiler:
                      And knowing Damian's love for cliffhangers, I bet there will be a huge mid-season one, and I bet it will kill us!

Ep 10

Spoiler:
                      Yes, I've heard that And you know what Martin's like about his 'jeopardy'. I bet we'll be biting our nails for weeks

Comment

True, but I'm sure MAD will do their best for us
                        Now of that I have no doubt.

Well yes, I knew there wood be a break for Christmas. But we have to wait until SPRING???? That's MONTHS!!!!
                        Think of it this way. There will be bigger break mid-season, and then a smaller one between S3 and (hopefully) S4. We waited what... 8-9 months between seasons before.... and this way it'll be less... and the shakes w-w-w-won't be so b-b-b-b-bad.... right... right... right?

Ep 10

Spoiler:
                        Yes, I've heard that And you know what Martin's like about his 'jeopardy'. I bet we'll be biting our nails for weeks
                        Ep 10
                        Spoiler:
                        Yup.

I hope they'll at least upload the rest of the podcasts so we'll have something to look forward to in those long cold winter weeks.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shoe guesses... and I mean guesses.

Spoiler:
                          1. Jumble
                          2. Cags
                          3. Jas
                          4. Josi
                          5. Laurie
                          6. Nad
                          7. Bekki
                          8. Oma
                          9. Jann
                          10. MoB
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks for sharing that Jasmina.

Yay on S4 looking good but, honestly. I never had any doubts.

As for the break... hmm, has it been confirmed that Watch will do the mid season break too? Or, you know, can I live in hope that the UK might *shock horror* have just an ikkle Christmas break and well get the see it first? Unlikely I imagine but it's been done before?

But if if comes to the worst, at least this is just another reason why winter can go fish off. Rock on spring!

And... in a fit of creativity I put my mind to my day 19 advent art. In searching for possible pictures using "Carl Binder" as my search parameters, I came across this guy:

Spoiler:

Pretty sure that's not Carl. Interesting outfit though. Can we invite him to the next Woohoo partay?
                            sigpic

Comment

As for the break... hmm, has it been confirmed that Watch will do the mid season break too? Or, you know, can I live in hope that the UK might *shock horror* have just an ikkle Christmas break and well get the see it first? Unlikely I imagine but it's been done before?
                              S1 finished first in the UK, but only a few days ahead of the US/Canada, not weeks or months. So who knows.

But if if comes to the worst, at least this is just another reason why winter can go fish off. Rock on spring!

And... in a fit of creativity I put my mind to my day 19 advent art. In searching for possible pictures using "Carl Binder" as my search parameters, I came across this guy:

Pretty sure that's not Carl. Interesting outfit though. Can we invite him to the next Woohoo partay?
                              Sure we can! But he needs to get a haircut first.
                              sigpic

Comment

Now of that I have no doubt.

Think of it this way. There will be bigger break mid-season, and then a smaller one between S3 and (hopefully) S4. We waited what... 8-9 months between seasons before.... and this way it'll be less... and the shakes w-w-w-won't be so b-b-b-b-bad.... right... right... right?
                                I guess.............

Ep 10
                                Spoiler:
                                Yup.

I hope they'll at least upload the rest of the podcasts so we'll have something to look forward to in those long cold winter weeks.
                                That ^^ yes....... although obviously they won't go further than ep 10 with those until the break is over and we've all seen it And I really don't think that needed to be in spoilers

I don't think anything has been absolutely confirmed yet, but I doubt Watch will show it much before the US/Canada, if at all. I actually woodn't want them to.

Ah, that wood be Carl in his former life as a Chippendale and lothario

Gosh, the years haven't been kind have they?
                                Last edited by Jumble; 15 December 2010, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X