The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Woohoos!

Should we see how many thoughts of Martin we can plant in woohoo's minds before important things today?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
      Morning Woohoos!

Should we see how many thoughts of Martin we can plant in woohoo's minds before important things today?
      There's something more important???

Nope, not seeing it

Edit: Oh, there is one little thing of minor significance.............today is the anniversary of my first post on GW back in the days when I had something intelligent to say

And then I came across this one
      Last edited by Jumble; 20 January 2009, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Nope, not seeing it

Edit: Oh, there is one little thing of minor significance.............today is the anniversary of my first post on GW back in the days when I had something intelligent to say

No, of course not. Martin should be on everybody's mind.

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Nice first post. I am sure mine was something like ohhhh, isnt he gorgeous or something like that.
        Last edited by Kliggins; 20 January 2009, 02:19 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you And there's not much else on my mind atm, I'm trying out a new way of making .gifs which entails making a clip and then studying (closely) all the resulting pics

Comment

Ah... The Super Sekrit Pages...

And happy first post anniversary!
            I remember that... The Mac loving
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks Ah yes, The Mac Loving.............hard to believe that I really used to prefer this

........to this........

........but only because I was unaware of this......

Thank you Nad for showing me the light

Comment

Why, thank you for stepping into it
                I loved seeing your Martin obsession unfold
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Makes you sound like a pusher

*waves to invisible Member*

Edit: I've just realised there's a gutter interpretation of that

Comment

Thanks Ah yes, The Mac Loving.............hard to believe that I really used to prefer this

Thank you Nad for showing me the light
                    Squeeeeeee!!!! Mac, Jack and Martin
                    sigpic

Comment

Made another gif. I just love the smile on Martin's face............

......lucky lucky Michael

Comment

Made another gif. I just love the smile on Martin's face............

......lucky lucky Michael
                        Yes lucky michael and rda just sitting around watching.
                        sigpic

Comment

Jann had important exam... ...which she finished in 45 min of the 1,5 hours she got for it ...but I had the luck that from the 10 open questions I didn't had to answer 4...1 I didn't knew, 2 I answered, but in the end I decided that those were just stupid babbling...and 1(the last one) I was too lazy to answer, plus the question was weird...so I didn't answer it...
                          (20 multiple choice questions that were okay)

Nope, not seeing it

Congrats on your first post anniversary on GW Jumble Woohood!!!

And you still give us very important in debt posts!

EDIT: and lovely gif Jumble Only can you make it go slooooower ?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                            Yes lucky michael and rda just sitting around watching.
                            I've never managed to catch what RDA says, but he looks totally unimpressed

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Jann had important exam... ...which she finished in 45 min of the 1,5 hours she got for it ...but I had the luck that from the 10 open questions I didn't had to answer 4...1 I didn't knew, 2 I answered, but in the end I decided that those were just stupid babbling...and 1(the last one) I was too lazy to answer, plus the question was weird...so I didn't answer it...
                            (20 multiple choice questions that were okay)

Congrats on your first post anniversary on GW Jumble Woohood!!!

And you still give us very important in debt posts!

EDIT: and lovely gif Jumble Only can you make it go slooooower ?
                            I thought it was a bit too fast.........I'll try to slow him down a bit

Um, 'debt'?

Oh, do you mean 'in depth'? Me? Never! Only as deep as the gutter..............

Comment

I thought it was a bit too fast.........I'll try to slow him down a bit

Um, 'debt'?

Oh, do you mean 'depth'? Me? Never!
                              Depth yeah...sorry...still having economy thoughts (my lame excuse)

You do have depth...the thunking depth...all ways to explain how you thunk Or something like that

And slow down...mmmm...more Martin to stare at for a longer period of time!
                              sigpic

Comment

I suppose you could say that the depth of my thunking is entirely relevant on here

I had problems with the file size on the gif, so wasn't really concentrating on the speed of it I'll have another go at it after the school run

Comment

Working...
                                X