The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I've spent the whole day doing absolutely nothing useful, and there is just soooo much that needs doing Paperwork, accounts, editing, advent and Martinmas artwork, birthday pressy ......... *sigh* Anybody seen my mojo lazing around anywhere?
    I haven't, but if you find it can you check if mine is with it?

DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME YOUR SEKRIT SANTA PRESSIES!!!!
    Eep! When's the deadline??

Comment

*waves to Laurie*

Ok, so you go back to 1969, kidnap little Martin and place him with a nice family in England, pick up your gold brick and then come back to 2010.

Hopefully he'd still have his Canadian accent when he's grown up, and he'd be HERE instead of 6000+ miles away

Told you I was in a silly mood

Oh actually, I have a much better idea!!! You could rescue me from my delightful family and dump me in Vancouver! That wood work better because then he'd still get to direct Stargate and Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        I haven't, but if you find it can you check if mine is with it?
        Mine did turn up, but yours wasn't with it, sorry

Eep! When's the deadline??
        No deadline as such, just as long as I've got them all ready to hand out during Martinmas So aim for 20th to 24th December

Oooops! I'm supposed to be somewhere else

Comment

*waves to Laurie*

Ok, so you go back to 1969, kidnap little Martin and place him with a nice family in England, pick up your gold brick and then come back to 2010.

Hopefully he'd still have his Canadian accent when he's grown up, and he'd be HERE instead of 6000+ miles away

Told you I was in a silly mood

Oh actually, I have a much better idea!!! You could rescue me from my delightful family and dump me in Vancouver! That wood work better because then he'd still get to direct Stargate and Sanctuary
          You know, I have always wanted a sister, so how about I grab you and place you with my mother....you would really like her. And then the two of us can move to Seattle together. Or since there is two of us, we could move to Vancouver. How's that!

*Waves at Sarai* - you can come and stay with "us" anytime you want!
          Last edited by llp; 27 November 2010, 09:49 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            You know, I have always wanted a sister, so how about I grab you and place you with my mother....you would really like her. And then the two of us can move to Seattle together. Or since there is two of us, we could move to Vancouver. How's that!

*Waves at Sarai* - you can come and stay with "us" anytime you want!
            Oh that wood be AWESOME!!! We could have great fun rampaging getting through our teenage years together, and I wood avoid all the bad stuff by just not being here through the 60s, 70s and 80s I woodn't mind staying in Seattle, it's a darn sight nearer to Vancouver than England is

Comment

ADVENT CALENDAR!!

Can I just ask that those doing the Advent Calendar pages please put their names on them somewhere? Just to save me the hassle of noting who made what for the future, because I'm sure we'll use it again next Martinmas Thanks

Comment

*waves*

Working on my Canada application. Getting all my stats together is making me crosseyed.

*giant huggles to everyone*
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  *waves*

Working on my Canada application. Getting all my stats together is making me crosseyed.

Good luck....hope it all comes true as you want it to! Will enjoy having you as a neighbor!
                  sigpic

Comment

*peeks in*

Hi all! *hugs*

*peeks out*
                    sigpic
                    ~the guitarists~

Comment

*waves*

*huggles MoB* You'll get there, and then it'll all have been worth it

This made me laugh.

What word in the dictionary are you?
                      Jumble got Astute.
                      Meaning sharpness; wisdom; intelligent and possessing of good judgment!! You are an Einstein! Awesome
                      I'm sure there are those that wood dispute that

Comment

*huggles MoB* You'll get there, and then it'll all have been worth it
                        I agree.....and don't be surprised when I knock on your "new" door!

Originally posted by Jumble
                        This made me laugh.
                        "What word in the dictionary are you? - Jumble got Astute.
                        Meaning sharpness; wisdom; intelligent and possessing of good judgment!! You are an Einstein! Awesome
                        "I'm sure there are those that wood dispute that."
                        Hmmmmm! Very interesting!
                        sigpic

Comment

1. *huggles MoB* You'll get there, and then it'll all have been worth it

2. This made me laugh.

I'm sure there are those that wood dispute that
                          1. Yeah, I know, it's just a little mindnumbing and a lot overwhelming!

2. Got a link to the quiz?
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            i agree.....and don't be surprised when i knock on your "new" door! :d

yay!
                            sigpic

Comment

1. Yeah, I know, it's just a little mindnumbing and a lot overwhelming!

2. Got a link to the quiz?
                              It's on FB, here

Comment

Well, I'm going to put on some very warm clothes and walk to the grocers now that it has warmed up to a whooping 37*F/3*C. Might as well "enjoy" all that warm weather. See you all later.....

*Lots of hugs* to all the WooHoos
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X