X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    *pokes you with a stick for being evil*
    Not my fault. Blame Martin

From what I heard 'Breach' is a fav ep for lots of people.
    Yep, it's the one that virtually everyone from Sanctuary was talking about

Spoiler:
    For good reason I might add. Damian, Martin, Amanda and Ian did an amazing job! Like Requiem on steroids... with lots of whump.
    Breach

Spoiler:
    So I've heard! Can't wait to see it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Not my fault. Blame Martin
      Since Martin isn't around, I think I'll just stick to blaming you.

Yep, it's the one that virtually everyone from Sanctuary was talking about

Breach

Spoiler:
      So I've heard! Can't wait to see it
      I don't think I've ever read a S3 interview without this ep being mentioned.

Spoiler:
      It's definitely an experience.
      sigpic

Comment

Now who's teasing who?

Dammit! It's so unfair that we don't all get to see it at the same time

Comment

It's not Wednesday but since I haven't done it in a while teasing you on a Saturday will have to do.

I know. *hugs*
          And not just for this show but for everything! I'm still waiting for the new HP movie here
          sigpic

Comment

It's not Wednesday but since I haven't done it in a while teasing you on a Saturday will have to do.
            Oh that's ok, I'm used to it. Teasing Jumble Day seems to change from week to week

I know. *hugs*
            And not just for this show but for everything! I'm still waiting for the new HP movie here
            I guess I should be grateful that I get Sanctuary at all, there's a lot of UKers that don't have Watch

HP doesn't interest me, but I can understand the frustration for those that want it.

I'm trying not to let my impatience for the S3 dvds get out of hand

Comment

Oh that's ok, I'm used to it. Teasing Jumble Day seems to change from week to week
              Gotta keep things interesting.

I guess I should be grateful that I get Sanctuary at all, there's a lot of UKers that don't have Watch

HP doesn't interest me, but I can understand the frustration for those that want it.

I'm trying not to let my impatience for the S3 dvds get out of hand
              How's that working out for you?
              sigpic

Comment

*rolls in*

Ooh, this Sanctuary chat reminds me. Since I came back to my parents' house, I can use their cable tv to watch Sanctuary! Woohoo!!!

I haven't seen any of season 2 yet, but I watched what I think was a season 3 ep today...it was about

Spoiler:
                Tesla and Helen and a holographic city, and Henry and Will at a psyche hospital that was really for Wolfy men I liked it! It was sooooo good to see some Sanctuary after such a drought!

*huggles everybody*
                sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Yeah, Breach was SRSLY awesome. Wow.
                  Spoiler:
                  Magnus fighting with chains, pipes, and hammers!

Oh....

Breach
                  Spoiler:
                  I didn't realize there was anything else in this ep besides that. (Do you have any idea how many gifs I can pull from it? )

Seriously, what I supposed to notice?
                  I can't wait to see your gifs!
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Gotta keep things interesting.

How's that working out for you?
                    Not well *sigh*

I feel that all the snippets of bts and bloopers that we've seen bode well for exceptional SF's

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    *rolls in*

Ooh, this Sanctuary chat reminds me. Since I came back to my parents' house, I can use their cable tv to watch Sanctuary! Woohoo!!!

I haven't seen any of season 2 yet, but I watched what I think was a season 3 ep today...it was about

Spoiler:
                    Tesla and Helen and a holographic city, and Henry and Will at a psyche hospital that was really for Wolfy men I liked it! It was sooooo good to see some Sanctuary after such a drought!

*huggles everybody*
                    That was Animus

Comment

Willnotclickspoilerswillnotclickspoilerswillnotclickspoilers

sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Willnotclickspoilerswillnotclickspoilerswillnotclickspoilers

Good for you

Comment

Animus, you say I will remember that!

My bro and I are buying season 2 for each other for Christmas, so I will slowly (well, it's summer holidays, so proabably VERY QUICKLY ) catch up

But for now (Let me say I love you....wait...no, I will ) I am off to the land of bed

Nighty night Woodiehoos *squishy huggles the woodiehoos very very tightly*
                          sigpic

Comment

We love you too Bekki

WoodNight *huggles*

Comment

*huggles Jann*

I liked Breach but I cannot wait for next week!! *jumps up and down*
                              I wish I had a time machine so I could watch a new episode of Sanctuary every day or every hour
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                *huggles Jann*

I liked Breach but I cannot wait for next week!! *jumps up and down*
                                I wish I had a time machine so I could watch a new episode of Sanctuary every day or every hour
                                Ah yes, For King and Country! I'm looking forward to that one too - Lee Wilson directed it

We Sanctuary fans just have no patience

Comment

Working...
                                X