No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...have a solo '69, eat cupcakes by myself, sing off key and have no one join me, jump on the couch, rummage for PTB pictures, feed broccoli broccoli, happy dance nekkid, take the bus for a joyride... All alone.

''Aaaaaal byyyy myyyyseeeelf...''

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Meh.

Actually, I have no words. Still working on that one little project and my secret santa's and advent thingy kind of had to make way for ...other artwork.
      Good, you go work on that very important project

EDIT: Have fun sleeping! I'll just stay here... Alone. With no words. No nudity...
      My duvet is still calling me........... I just haven't answered yet...........

...have a solo '69, eat cupcakes by myself, sing off key and have no one join me, jump on the couch, rummage for PTB pictures, feed broccoli broccoli, happy dance nekkid, take the bus for a joyride... All alone.

''Aaaaaal byyyy myyyyseeeelf...''

You have cupcakes? Toss me one and I might, just might resist the call of the duvet a little bit longer........

Comment

*wanderz through*

Goodness, Nad! Dramatic much?

I've been chasing my kids around the house and trying to clean the place up. Neither effort is going very well...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *wanderz through*

She's such a drama queen

I've been chasing my kids around the house and trying to clean the place up. Neither effort is going very well...
          Waste of energy LJ. Wait until they've gone to bed, then cleaning up will take half the time

Where's my cupcake???

Comment

*tosses cupcakes at jumble*
            Heh

*wanderz through*

Dramatic? Did you just call *me* DRAMATIC?!
            Me? Me who's always soooo misunderstood? I have feelings too you know. Deep meaningful feely feelings. Just because my reproductive organs are on the...

Wait.

...When you say reproductive organs... you actually mean your...

Ickybah.

*cheers LJ to success*
            *thinks there's either too many S'es in success or too many C's*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              She's such a drama queen

Waste of energy LJ. Wait until they've gone to bed, then cleaning up will take half the time

Where's my cupcake???

I have to work tonight, so I was really hoping to get something done before my MiL rolls into town. *sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

*tosses cupcakes at jumble*
                Heh
                *noms on cupcake* Yum!

Dramatic? Did you just call *me* DRAMATIC?!
                Me? Me who's always soooo misunderstood? I have feelings too you know. Deep meaningful feely feelings. Just because my reproductive organs are on the...

Wait.

...When you say reproductive organs... you actually mean your...

Ickybah.
                *watches Nad talk herself into a corner*

*cheers LJ to success*
                *thinks there's either too many S'es in success or too many C's*
                *iz still tryingto figure out which*

Comment

Success is one of those words that doesn't really look like a word...
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/cupcakes.jpg
                    Oh loooook Nad!! See how generous 'some' people are with the cupcakes

I have to work tonight, so I was really hoping to get something done before my MiL rolls into town. *sigh*
                    Oh Pfft! No matter how hard you work it'll never be good enough for the MiL! Leave it! She'll enjoy doing all your housework for you because it will make her feel superior....... and you can smirk about it

Comment

Oooh! LJ has CUTE cupcakes!

(Hm. That came out as CUT Cupcakes first. )

*noms on cupcake* Yum!

*watches Nad talk herself into a corner*

*mutters something about corners and having no one who loves me*

Although I do now see why Sanctuary Tesla appeals to me so much. It's the amazing theatrical sense of drama.

*iz still tryingto figure out which*
                      Frustrating, huh?

sigpic

Comment

Success is one of those words that doesn't really look like a word...
                        Maybe it's done that way to give people who don't have it, something to giggle about.

Oh loooook Nad!! See how generous 'some' people are with the cupcakes

Oh Pfft! No matter how hard you work it'll never be good enough for the MiL! Leave it! She'll enjoy doing all your housework for you because it will make her feel superior....... and you can smirk about it
                        Didn't you have a duvet calling you?

sigpic

Comment

Oooh! LJ has CUTE cupcakes!

(Hm. That came out as CUT Cupcakes first. )

*mutters something about corners and having no one who loves me*
                          Aw! I love you Sis *hugs*

Although I do now see why Sanctuary Tesla appeals to me so much. It's the amazing theatrical sense of drama.
                          Yes, the two of you are perfectly matched

Frustrating, huh?
                          Yes.

*sings*

And the world is like an apple
                          Whirling silently in space
                          Like the circles that you find
                          In the windmills of your mind

Comment

Maybe it's done that way to give people who don't have it, something to giggle about.

Didn't you have a duvet calling you?
                            Yes......... but I was busy singing......

And just in case there was any doubt.............

Because he's amazing, just the way he is

Comment

Aw! I love you Sis *hugs*

Yes, the two of you are perfectly matched
                              She loves me! She does. LOVE. *hugs*

And I'm not sure if that's a compliment...

Yes.

*sings*

And the world is like an apple
                              Whirling silently in space
                              Like the circles that you find
                              In the windmills of your mind
                              Hmmmm... Apple.

sigpic

Comment

Yes......... but I was busy singing......

And just in case there was any doubt.............

Because he's amazing, just the way he is

If you call that singing...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X