The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Is that the day you're thinking of flying over here.....sounds good to me!
    Yep, the 23rd is what I'm aiming for

I'll add it to the other (crazy ideas) list (of things to do)!
    We have a crazy list? WooHooood!!! *happy dances*

Comment

BIG for all the "dorkiness" of the woohoos.....and why not!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *looks for guests, doesn't see any* I would like to take this opportunity to say...*points to previous post* How can you NOT adore the dimples!? Come on! *smooches Joe's dimples*

That is all.
        I'm sure Martin has dimples, just not......... never mind

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Indeed!

Oh thank you! I sometimes forget this is a place to embrace my dorkiness, not apologize for it!
        Being a WooHoo means never having to apologise for dorkiness, obsessiveness or any other PTB related -ness

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Yep, the 23rd is what I'm aiming for

We have a crazy list? WooHooood!!! *happy dances*

Hmmmm! looking into possible helicopter rides, plane rides, jumping out of planes, etc... YES!
          sigpic

Comment

BIG for all the "dorkiness" of the woohoos.....and why not!
            sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm! looking into possible helicopter rides, plane rides, jumping out of planes, etc... YES!
              *bounces*

I want to do every exciting thing I've never done in my life before! Although I doubt I'll ever top the awesomeness of the Martinhug, I'm willing to give it a go

Comment

*bounces*

I want to do every exciting thing I've never done in my life before! Although I doubt I'll ever top the awesomeness of the Martinhug, I'm willing to give it a go
                Hmmm! Remind me to make sure my insurance is up to date....oh wait, I don't have any!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey what's with GW. First is shrunk the picture down and then it kicked me off. I'm back, but everything is a little too small! Not happy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmm! Remind me to make sure my insurance is up to date....oh wait, I don't have any!
                    I don't have any either I guess I'll just have to make sure I take some out before I travel

Hey what's with GW. First is shrunk the picture down and then it kicked me off. I'm back, but everything is a little too small! Not happy.
                    Hm. It's ok for me

Comment

I'm going to reboot the pc. Be back in about 4 minutes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Huh! Nobody wants to talk to me

Phoned Suz to tell her the test results. She was pleased, but about to go out so couldn't chat

Phoned Cags, and she's about to go out too Actually, that's good

Have to laugh at Suz though. We've had this thing lately where at the end of each telephone conversation it's a sort of contest to see which of us is first to say 'love you!', and so far she's beat me to it every time

Comment

Our you feeling neglected?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, whatever it is that made the print smaller, it is only on Gateworld, nothing else. Anyone have an idea?

It has gotten so quiet now....did everyone fall asleep or something!
                            Last edited by llp; 26 November 2010, 10:56 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Our you feeling neglected?
                              Nope. I'm happy that they've got a good evening planned

Well, whatever it is that made the print smaller, it is only on Gateworld, nothing else. Anyone have an idea?

It has gotten so quiet now....did everyone fall asleep or something!
                              Hm. Maybe check that your View>text size is right?

Comment

Nope. I'm happy that they've got a good evening planned

Hm. Maybe check that your View>text size is right?
                                I found it. There is something called a "zoom level" and for some reason it was at 90%. Clicked on it and made it 100% and all is happy now. Don't remember noticing that before. It is on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X