X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Jumble!
    What?? Daydreaming is harmless

My daydreams about Joe involve him reading my book and making it a BotM on his blog. *happy sigh*

To each their own

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      What?? Daydreaming is harmless

To each their own
      Well, in the dream where we met, he was just wearing a white shirt, not a suit, too. Um...Yeah, that's as racy as it gets.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, in the dream where we met, he was just wearing a white shirt, not a suit, too. Um...Yeah, that's as racy as it gets.
        Only a shirt.....nothing else!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Hello all *squishy hugs* for all the woohoos.

Had a lovely evening but now all the snow has melted because it has warmed up to 39*F/3*C. Oh well, maybe it will come back again in a week or so. Would love a white Christmas....*starts singing the song*
          We're at - 3*C, below freezing

Jumble - what is this I hear about you receiving mysterious packages. Very strange!
          I'm ignoring it as a one-off bit of silliness on somebody's part. I refuse to worry

Glad to hear your test results are so good. I guess all that wine helps to preserve you!
          Apparently so

+1 --> welcome back (in a little while once you get here!)

Hey, enough of this sickness stuff. We must put a stop to all of this right now! Don't want anyone to be sick over the holidays! And that is not a suggestions!

Oooh, I think I forgot to turn the heat up this morning. (turn it down when I go to sleep). Better put it up some and put on some socks - my socks only look like socks.

And then I'll make me a nice "warm" breakfast.....sound like a good idea.
          It does........ you're making me hungry.......

Comment

He could at least have wrapped himself in a quilt

Comment

We're at - 3*C, below freezing
              - hummmm! Sounds like what we just went through. Didn't mean to send it your way.

I'm ignoring it as a one-off bit of silliness on somebody's part. I refuse to worry
              works for me!

It does........ you're making me hungry.......
              Cool.... I can make enough for 2. Plus I made some really good pumpkin muffins we can have with it. Just let me know when you'll be here!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp

He could at least have wrapped himself in a quilt

Ah, not my quilt! That one is reserved for Martin and in-need woohoos only!
                sigpic

Comment

- hummmm! Sounds like what we just went through. Didn't mean to send it your way.

works for me!

Cool.... I can make enough for 2. Plus I made some really good pumpkin muffins we can have with it. Just let me know when you'll be here!
                  Will they keep until 23rd July 2011?

Perhaps you should put it on the list of things for me to eat next summer

Comment

Ah, not my quilt! That one is reserved for Martin and in-need woohoos only!
                    Oh no, he'd have to have his own special quilt, which he wood then carefully wrap and send to his beloved LJ

Comment

ROFL!! NO, no, he had pants on! Usually, when he's out to eat he wears a shirt and suit...

You hardly ever see him without a suit, like this...

The sans suit look is a more casual outfit for him. And...er...*looks around* *cough* yes, I'm a dork... *hides under the hippy bus*
                      sigpic

Comment

Will they keep until 23rd July 2011?

Perhaps you should put it on the list of things for me to eat next summer
                        Is that the day you're thinking of flying over here.....sounds good to me!

I'll add it to the other (crazy ideas) list (of things to do)!
                        sigpic

Comment

ROFL!! NO, no, he had pants on! Usually, when he's out to eat he wears a shirt and suit...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...Joe-180410.jpg

You hardly ever see him without a suit, like this...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...4909x1-1-1.jpg

The sans suit look is a more casual outfit for him. And...er...*looks around* *cough* yes, I'm a dork... *hides under the hippy bus*
                          Well, from an aesthetic point of view...he looks good either way!
                          sigpic

Comment

@ LJ Don't worry, I must be a dork too since I can usually recognise which ep/bts any pic of Martin is from purely by what t-shirt he's wearing

And whether he has a beard, a day's growth or is clean shaven

Comment

*looks for guests, doesn't see any* I would like to take this opportunity to say...*points to previous post* How can you NOT adore the dimples!? Come on! *smooches Joe's dimples*

That is all.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, from an aesthetic point of view...he looks good either way!
                                Indeed!

@ LJ Don't worry, I must be a dork too since I can usually recognise which ep/bts any pic of Martin is from purely by what t-shirt he's wearing

And whether he has a beard, a day's growth or is clean shaven
                                Oh thank you! I sometimes forget this is a place to embrace my dorkiness, not apologize for it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X