(((((Chelle)))))
    *happy dances with luvnjack for the blog*

Uh, think that covers it

Oh yeah, and *thunks Martin*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hi Achaja, Josiane and Jamina *waves*

Sooooo, you had a party for the hamsters?

I was thinking about Martin earlier (I tend to do that occasionally ) and a memory popped into my head. My very first love was called Martin. I was 4-years-old and just starting school. On my first day this boy sat next to me. He was a mature and worldly wise 5-year-old He saw I was nervous so he held my hand and looked after me, showed me where to go for lunch, protected me from the 'older' kids in the playground. He had dark hair and gorgeous green eyes - I idolized him (Anyone seeing a pattern here? )

Then life dealt us a bitter blow - he moved away during the Christmas holidays and I never saw him again

But the memory did make me smile

Edit: Nice sig Jasmina

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I was thinking about Martin earlier (I tend to do that occasionally ) and a memory popped into my head. My very first love was called Martin. I was 4-years-old and just starting school. On my first day this boy sat next to me. He was a mature and worldly wise 5-year-old He saw I was nervous so he held my hand and looked after me, showed me where to go for lunch, protected me from the 'older' kids in the playground. He had dark hair and gorgeous green eyes - I idolized him (Anyone seeing a pattern here? )

Then life dealt us a bitter blow - he moved away during the Christmas holidays and I never saw him again

Thank you for sharing that Martin moment with us. *wipes tear from eyes*

My condolences to Chelle and her family.
        sigpic

Comment

Awww... *hugs Jumble*
          sigpic

Comment

What a great signature Jasmina! Very professional and pretty!
            Hi Josi, hi Kligs, hi Jumble- no the party was in the club What a lovely memory from childhood! Maybe it was a sign for future love..in Martin
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Yes, I've been wondering what Freud would make of it Although I think he'd have trouble making any kind of sense out of me

Comment

*jumps in*

WOOOOHOOOOD!

*jumps out*

PS: Frued rules! Why are we talking about him?
                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                  Hey! You have to share!

Hey, Hey, Hey, I do not have enough!!!!!

I might be willing to let the greedy one luvnjack have everything but RDA with the zebra and the one with RDA and Whiskey right next to it.

Thanks Dutch for sharing your room. It looks wonderful.

The new wall looks great, Jumble, although I miss RDA.
                  'Tis true! You can never have enough RDA! *happy sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey, jumble, I saw you over on my boyfriend's JM's blog thread! (Thanks for the backup btw, posting over there can be scary) Are you developing a multi-ptb-thunk tendancy?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Hey, jumble, I saw you over on my boyfriend's JM's blog thread! (Thanks for the backup btw, posting over there can be scary) Are you developing a multi-ptb-thunk tendancy?
                      No, but I watch that thread and I try to backup my fellow Shippers/WooHoos The 'others' can be a bit harsh I mean, suggesting that JM had lost his job Not so *stamps feet* It tends to get a bit twisted over there

Oh, and

I LOVE MARTIN

.........and JM........apparently..

Edit: Nad where are you? I need help...........I'm starting to thunk JM
                      Last edited by Jumble; 18 January 2009, 11:13 AM.

Comment

No, but I watch that thread and I try to backup my fellow Shippers/WooHoos The 'others' can be a bit harsh I mean, suggesting that JM had lost his job Not so *stamps feet* It tends to get a bit twisted over there

Oh, and

I LOVE MARTIN

.........and JM........apparently..
                        I love getting you all flusted! Yes, one or two others had expressed their dismay that JM "wasn't involved" with SGU (because he's not producing), and I finally had to say, "HELLO! He's writing, people!" This, in and of itself, makes me do a happy dance *happy dance!*

And, because you're such a good friend...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          I love getting you all flusted! Yes, one or two others had expressed their dismay that JM "wasn't involved" with SGU (because he's not producing), and I finally had to say, "HELLO! He's writing, people!" This, in and of itself, makes me do a happy dance *happy dance!*

And, because you're such a good friend...
                          http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...Tongue-gif.gif

Thanks! That's definitely got me back on the Martin track *sighs*

*does happy dance with LJ*
                          Just leave our JM alone you people *looks scary*

Comment

Edit: Nad where are you? I need help...........I'm starting to thunk JM
                            I was studying

But wow, this thread sure does strange things to one's thunking behaviour...

Martin, Martin
                            He's our Man
                            He wears shorts like
                            no one else can!

Martin, Martin
                            he's so fine
                            when everyone is thunking someone else
                            he soon will be all mine!

Martin, Martin
                            he's so hot
                            even when he's cold.
                            I kid you not!

...Did that help?
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sighs with relief* I knew you'd save me (((((Nad)))))

The shorts, the SHORTS! Saved by the shorts

Comment

*sighs with relief* I knew you'd save me (((((Nad)))))

The shorts, the SHORTS! Saved by the shorts
                                The shorts, the SHORTS! My kingdom for the Shorts!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X