Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    *waves*

It's HAILING out. Argh. Back from my errands. Thinking about a nap since I'm gonna be up all night. Hoping for some cute babies. It's been a while since I actually caught one. A few weeks, at least now.
    Happily for me, it's sunny (but cold) out. Good weather for a 90 minute drive to the dentist for me.

Comment

Ugh. Tired, cold, wet
      *huggles Woohoos*
      *huggles Bree* - sorry the hospital messed up your dad's appointment Hope they can get him his scan soon.
      *huggles LJ and Lizzie* - you go snark those teachers, sounds like they deserve it!
      *huggles Jumble for Mondays*
      *catches a brief huggle from Bekki as she flies past*
      *wants to sleep*
      *does not want it to only be Monday*
      *apologises for whinging*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I wrote a whole post in here but then my internet decided to not work anymore and I lost the entire post...so....trying to think of what it was

*huggles Bree* Stupid hospital
        *huggles LJ and lizzie* That school should know better and the teacher should be better aware/equiped about what Autism is and how to deal with it. They're making mistakes in the basic stuff....

*huggles napless people*

Jumble hugs for Mondays...and about the nap, I actually had to get up at 10 am for a while because maintainance came in. They had to check our windows...that were perfectly fine.

As for living...you wouldn't mind if I would live at a tropical holiday destination or something. Makes it more attractive...
        And does Martin by any chance live in Burnaby...

....while writing this post internet is acting up again...*le sigh*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Oh FCOL! Surely everyone knows that constant change is the worst thing for Autistic children? Teachers should certainly know it *hugs Lizzie*

I hope you can get it sorted, otherwise she's going to have a very unhappy schoolhood

Go practice on those teachers
          One of the ladies thought I should medicate Lizzie. I said, "I know dealing with her is hard for you, but I LIVE with her and I'm not crying for sedatives!" *feelz like a good mom and an awesome snarker*
          sigpic

Comment

Reporting in, as ordered by my 6 & 4 year olds, specifically to say....(I'm quoting verbatim)

Katie: Hi Jumble!
            Naomi: Good Morning Jungle, hope you had a lovely day!
            Katie: Her name is J-U-M-B-L-E! She's a babysitter not a jungle.
            Naomi: So? I hope she had a lovely day.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              Reporting in, as ordered by my 6 & 4 year olds, specifically to say....(I'm quoting verbatim)

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! (((kidlets)))
              sigpic

Comment

Seconding the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

*huggles for Katie and Naomi*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  I wrote a whole post in here but then my internet decided to not work anymore and I lost the entire post...so....trying to think of what it was

*huggles Bree* Stupid hospital
                  *huggles LJ and lizzie* That school should know better and the teacher should be better aware/equiped about what Autism is and how to deal with it. They're making mistakes in the basic stuff....

*huggles napless people*

Jumble hugs for Mondays...and about the nap, I actually had to get up at 10 am for a while because maintainance came in. They had to check our windows...that were perfectly fine.

As for living...you wouldn't mind if I would live at a tropical holiday destination or something. Makes it more attractive...
                  And does Martin by any chance live in Burnaby...

....while writing this post internet is acting up again...*le sigh*
                  No, I don't think so

*whistles innocently*

That's where the Sanctuary studio is

*hugs* for internet playing up

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  One of the ladies thought I should medicate Lizzie. I said, "I know dealing with her is hard for you, but I LIVE with her and I'm not crying for sedatives!" *feelz like a good mom and an awesome snarker*
                  Oh some PEOPLE!!!

I'm not saying any more because I'm too freakin' angry!!!!

I hope they take notice and sort out a proper teacher for Lizzie *smiles sweetly whilst grinding teeth*

Aw, my lovely little Katie! You don't know how close I was to smuggling her into the car when we left

*huggles Naomi* My day just got a whole lot lovelier

Comment

*huggles for everyone having a Monday-like day*

and thirding the AAAAWWWWWW!!!

*huggles thread*
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Oh some PEOPLE!!!

I'm not saying any more because I'm too freakin' angry!!!! I hope they take notice and sort out a proper teacher for Lizzie *smiles sweetly whilst grinding teeth*
                      I'm NOT a confrontational person. And I knew the medication thing would come up (she's brought it up in the past), and I had every intention of calmly saying, "No, I don't this that's for us." But...I dunno. Guess Mama Bear was called for, not Sensible Mother, cuz Mama Bear sure came out to play! I feel a LITTLE bad, cuz most of the ladies really are worried about Lizzie and are trying to help (they are just clueless about how to do it). But that one lady...yeah...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        I'm NOT a confrontational person. And I knew the medication thing would come up (she's brought it up in the past), and I had every intention of calmly saying, "No, I don't this that's for us." But...I dunno. Guess Mama Bear was called for, not Sensible Mother, cuz Mama Bear sure came out to play! I feel a LITTLE bad, cuz most of the ladies really are worried about Lizzie and are trying to help (they are just clueless about how to do it). But that one lady...yeah...
                        There was a scene in Sanctuary's Bank Job that springs to mind

Spoiler:
                        When Magnus punched out the mouthy guy

I'm afraid in your shoes I might have been tempted

Comment

Hello Woohoos!! *huggles each and every Woohoo*

Fourthing Joining in on the AW!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so cute Oma!!

No, I don't think so

*whistles innocently*

That's where the Sanctuary studio is
                            Close enough!
                            But you're just coming where ever I'm going to live. No choice

*hugs* for internet playing up
                            Thanks...it's being normal again now...I just put it on the cable for a few min and after that wireless was being normal again too!

And ugh! ex-clingy friend is still annoying me through my friends. Can't she just for once behave like a grown up instead of a whining child!
                            She's now tryin' to set some friends up against me...
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles all the Woohoos*
                              *iz very proud of LJ's wonderful snark & Mom-ness*
                              *hugs Bree* I hope they re-schedule your Dad's test quickly. I'm a little behind (only 20 or so pages ), how's Char doing?
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X