Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

This made me sooooooo happy! Return of the Weird Food Purchase of the Day! WOOHOOD!

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
      sigpic

Comment

This is not a spoiler, but put under spoiler tags for the faint of heart. Regarding tonight's Sanctuary but without revealing any information about the episode at all:
        Spoiler:
        I actually liked RD/Will A LOT this episode. First time for everything. Wow.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Okay quick update from my Itouch

I *met* Chris tonight.. And he's nuts.. After making some pics with him and domenic keating(from Star Trek) we goofed off and met him again at the restroom were we talkef..he slapped our bums after some joking and they asked us if we had plans tonight. We didn't had any so far so they took us in a sort of VIP lounge were we got drinks and thwn my friend rode piggy back on Chris' back
          Oh and he *loves* scotch and he smokes...I didn't expected that...also he's huge and awesome

Signing out for now...but I'm having an amazing time here
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I *met* Chris tonight.. And he's nuts.. After making some pics with him and domenic keating(from Star Trek) we goofed off and met him again at the restroom were we talkef..he slapped our bums after some joking and they asked us if we had plans tonight. We didn't had any so far so they took us in a sort of VIP lounge were we got drinks and thwn my friend rode piggy back on Chris' back
            Oh and he *loves* scotch and he smokes...I didn't expected that...also he's huge and awesome

WOW WOW! That's awesome! I'm so glad you had a great time. I'll bet you're glad you chose to go, even last minute
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh wow, Jann, awesome indeed! Glad you're having such a fab time! Hope you gave him that hug from the Woohoos
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Thanks, chica! And geriatric kitteh thanks you for calling him a kitten.
                Ah.
                But hey, I call my dog a puppy and she's 12...

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                And I'm so glad today is done. We had a power surge at work, alarms started going off and the forecourt lights wouldn't come back on. My team leader first thought the alarm was the fire alarm -- talk about getting everybody to panic stations. Good job I managed to think instead of her and NOT activate the emergency cut off switch and evacuate the whole place. The power surge still killed some of the lights, and those never came back on. So, bah. Glad today is done.

Gotta go to bed, since I have to be up at 6am...

*grumbles*
                That made me laugh

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                This made me sooooooo happy! Return of the Weird Food Purchase of the Day! WOOHOOD!

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
                Oh Joe!
                (((JOE)))

WooHood! Awesome
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*tumbles through the thread*

WTG Jann! Sounds like fun!

*huggles everybody*

hehehe, thanks for the advice, ladies My new philosophy on this role -> think less! I don't need to worry, because it's ALLLL fiction the fact that I've liked him for a good 6 months means noooothing...its all cooooooooooool

god grief, i sound like I've been at the brocolli...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/jasmina_Go/Martin/40895_461855681224_133102256224_5634765_7834943_n.jpg
                    Oh, that just put a HUGE smile on my face! Love love LOVE the beard Where did you get it Jasmina?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Oh, that just put a HUGE smile on my face! Love love LOVE the beard Where did you get it Jasmina?
                      Noooooooooooo, really?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d=133102256224
                      There are a few behind the scenes caps from Firewall.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Noooooooooooo, really?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d=133102256224
                        There are a few behind the scenes caps from Firewall.
                        Yes, REALLY!!!!

Thanks for those Sadly, not as recent as I'd hoped...... oh well

I've finally found what I think is just the right song for a new vid! Something tells me this could be a very loooooong night

Comment

Has anyone bough tickets and tried to change them before? (UK only)
                          I bought some tickets to go see Wendy but somehow bought them for the wrong date there AND back (originally I just though it was back)
                          So I wanna try and change it (cant cancel it, boo) and it has an admin fee. Fine. So I've picked my ticket & it shows the ticket + admin fee. Do I get my original ticket price back? Cause if not I'm just gonna buy a new ticket and not try and change it :\ (Internet so confusing)

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                            Has anyone bough tickets and tried to change them before? (UK only)
                            I bought some tickets to go see Wendy but somehow bought them for the wrong date there AND back (originally I just though it was back)
                            So I wanna try and change it (cant cancel it, boo) and it has an admin fee. Fine. So I've picked my ticket & it shows the ticket + admin fee. Do I get my original ticket price back? Cause if not I'm just gonna buy a new ticket and not try and change it :\ (Internet so confusing)
                            I wood think if you're paying the ticket price + admin fee for the second ticket you should get the original ticket price back, but if you're not sure it's probably best to ring and talk to someone about it, or go to 'Contact Us' and ask the question. Is there a FAQs link? That might tell you

Comment

*runs through the thread nekkid*
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah seriously awesome! Glad you had such a fab time!
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X