The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    So, either way, a mini heart attack would happen?

Perhaps email. You get time to digest as you read! Hehehe
    Yeah, email. Good idea

But then...

...wouldn't that mean we were all sharing the same dream?
    *sings*

We dream the same dream
    We want the same thing ...ooh...
    And all that we need is to
    See it together

But no, actually not. Because I wood just be dreaming that you were here saying that..........

Er......... I think I just confused myself

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

*sings*

We dream the same dream
      We want the same thing ...ooh...
      And all that we need is to
      See it together

But no, actually not. Because I wood just be dreaming that you were here saying that..........

Er......... I think I just confused myself
      Am I real? What's up? What's down? Is that thing up above called a sky? I'm so confused.

You're not dreaming... That's why I can pinch you with confidence
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ok, it's turned midnight so it's no longer Joe's birthday. Which leaves me free to spam the thread with Martinpics

Hockey Beard!!

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug!!

Goofy smile

Niiiiiiiiiiice smile

Snuuuuuggggggly jacket!

Wet Martin..........

The Scary Frown

Mmmmmmmagic Hands! (And scruffy beard, mustn't forget the scruffy beard )

And last but not least, the mandatory ToolPic!!!!
        Last edited by Jumble; 16 October 2010, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Am I real? What's up? What's down? Is that thing up above called a sky? I'm so confused.

You're not dreaming... That's why I can pinch you with confidence
          Ah, the unanswerable questions!

No pinching! You woodn't believe how easily I bruise

I should have gone to bed an hour ago when I was tired. Too late now, I'm wide awake again

You'd think I'd learn to jump through the Window of Opportunity when it's open

Comment

Oooooh, Martin pictures!!!

Ah, the unanswerable questions!

No pinching! You woodn't believe how easily I bruise

I should have gone to bed an hour ago when I was tired. Too late now, I'm wide awake again

You'd think I'd learn to jump through the Window of Opportunity when it's open
            Awww. I won't pinch you then. I don't want to bruise you

*huggles* Maybe we never learn that one. I was at work till 10, so I'm pretty awake, but finally starting to feel that pull of tired. Staying up late last night worked in our favour. yes yes
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oooooh, Martin pictures!!!

Awww. I won't pinch you then. I don't want to bruise you

*huggles* Maybe we never learn that one. I was at work till 10, so I'm pretty awake, but finally starting to feel that pull of tired. Staying up late last night worked in our favour. yes yes
              It did? Not for me. I finally got to bed at around 5am, slept till about 9.30, so should really be tired by now........ not happening

Comment

It did? Not for me. I finally got to bed at around 5am, slept till about 9.30, so should really be tired by now........ not happening
                Wow. You should be in bed for sure *hugs*

I know I just said I felt the little tug of tired... but I just fell to sleep in front of the telly. Um. I guess I'm more tired than I thought. Maybe I should go to bed.

I hope you get some sleep, too.

WoodNight
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

WoodNight Wendy, sleep tight *hugs*

Comment

OT Random question to those in the UK...

Spoiler:
                    So if someone were going to go to the UK on a trip (in the very distant future), would any of you be willing to put that person up and show them around?

My question comes from a...discussion...with my mom. I'd love to travel to all sorts of places, especially the UK. My mom always say I wouldn't have the money to get there, spend money on random stuff, and transportation/lodging. I never have an answer for her.

Last discussion, she said "Wait...Don't you have a bunch of people that are crazy like you who live there? Why don't you just stay with them?" To which I said, "Well, they're great people, but I'm sure they have lives that don't make time for people they only knowing through the internet to stay with them. Maybe a visit or shopping day if I went and stayed near one of them, but I'm sure they'd not want a random person they've never met staying with them." To which she just rolled her eyes and said, "Well, I don't see why not. Against my advise I know you'd probably let one of them stay with you if they came here." And I sighed and said, "Yes, but I doubt I'd ever have to worry about that. Why on earth would they ever come to the boonies of the Oklahoma Panhandle? The land of flat, treeless expanses? With the closest real shopping at least 2 hours away? Just cause I like living here doesn't mean they'd be crazy enough to like visiting here."

So yeah, a random question for a random discussion/arguement with my mother...Not that I'll probably get to ever travel outside the US anyway...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*bounces in*

Great Joe Bday art everyone!

Nad! OMG-- LOVE your 'kicks bum' banner! Rockin!

I just got back from the most amazing day at Six Flags Great Adventure fright fest with Andi and our friend Danny! Srsly. Lots of coasters. Most fun I've had in AGES.

I had so much fun, I'm not even a LITTLE bit embarrassed by this photo:
                      Spoiler:
                      Hee!

And then Andi snapped this one of me and Danny waiting to go on the above coaster. It was about a 1.5 hour wait, and Danny looks like he's about to snap!
                      Spoiler:

He wasn't really, but he looks it.

Woo! Still a little adrenalized. That was quite a rusherific day!

I should go to bed...
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Weeee! Looks like fun, MoB!!!

i just made a microwave cake...now I feel a bit sick
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos! Still bouncing off the ceiling with Martin's awesomeness?

And ooh, microwave cake! Care to share, Bekki??

Kim's OT question:
                          As any of the Woohoos who have been here will tell you, I have the world's smallest flat, so accommodation-offering isn't really on the cards for me. But I am always happy to do my tour-guide thing round Oxford - and that goes for any travelling Woohoos that should make it this way at any time
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Morning Woohoos! Still bouncing off the ceiling with Martin's awesomeness?

And ooh, microwave cake! Care to share, Bekki??

Kim's OT question:
                            As any of the Woohoos who have been here will tell you, I have the world's smallest flat, so accommodation-offering isn't really on the cards for me. But I am always happy to do my tour-guide thing round Oxford - and that goes for any travelling Woohoos that should make it this way at any time
                            Yes

Wonder if he knows the power he has?

MoB, glad you had such a good time

*has vision of Bekki and MoB on the roller coaster having just consumed microwaved cake*

Comment

My Microwave Cake

4 tablespoons of flour (gluten free flour for me )
                              4 tablespoons of sugar (although, I would have used only 3 if I had known, it was a little too sweet)
                              3 tablespoons of milk
                              3 tablespoons of oil (i only used 2)
                              Vanilla extract
                              1 egg
                              3 tablespoons of cocoa

Stick it in a mug and pop it in the microwave yum yum yum

*wants to go on a rollercoaster with MoB*
                              sigpic

Comment

All alone on the thread, what shall I do?

Hmmmm........

*wanders through PB, digging up some oldies...........*

Comment

Working...
                                X