No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*happy sigh* have I sufficiently fangurled Mr. Mallozzi? Think he feels special and adored on his birthday?
    sigpic

Comment

*waves to 3 guests*

Come on Joe, it's your birthday! What better time to come and say Hi?

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *happy sigh* have I sufficiently fangurled Mr. Mallozzi? Think he feels special and adored on his birthday?
        He ought to, you've put enough effort in

And have you seen your post count??? Something extra special required next methinks

Comment

I go away to make myself a daquari (not my first choice but rum is all I have left) a I come back to those notebooks. Oh they're aweseome!

Hmm, anyone want a virtual stawberrt daquari? Y'know, while I'm mixing and before I drink too much and pass out?
          sigpic

Comment

Was that a serious question?
            Yay for the notebooks!

Made some last minute Birthday Art...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh Nad! Your art is always so beautiful!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, would you look at that? I've made an insane amount of posts today!

Dear Mr. Mallozzi,

On this, your birthday, I hope you are feelin' the love. Yes, that extra-special Woohoo love that only comes from excessive thunking and broccoli use.

We have blown, we have sucked, and we have had a great time celebrating the birth of my favorite TV writer. We all love you, but let's face it, I'm you're number one stalker! And it is a good life, being your stalker.

I do so appreciate your talent, your openness with the fans, and your cute little accent.

So, on my 11,000th post (!!!), I would just like to thank you for the years of entertainment, distraction, and reflection that your work has given me. Cuz life really sucks sometimes, and it's so nice to go to your blog and see you snark someone. It makes my heart lighter.

Here's to many more years of great writing and stupendous stalking! And that dang shirt had better be in the mail in the next few days or I'm asking for a refund!

Love,
                LJ
                sigpic

Comment

*applauds LJ*

Congrats on 11,000!!!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Oh Nad! Your art is always so beautiful!
                  Thank you!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Heeheehee! Love the art, Nad!

*feelz exhausted* I may be all partied out!
                    sigpic

Comment

Here here, LJ. Except the bit about stalking. Coz I don't. Well not Joe anyway.

And you know you said you'd send Joe a link to the art challenge thread? Well you really ought to send him one to here so he can see the love. Coz we do. Love him, that is. Well I do. How can you not love the person who wrote and co-wrote some of my favourite episodes of any tv series ever.

Although, huh, do we need to send him a link here, since he stalks us anyway.

*wanders off to mix another daquari*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Here here, LJ. Except the bit about stalking. Coz I don't. Well not Joe anyway.

And you know you said you'd send Joe a link to the art challenge thread? Well you really ought to send him one to here so he can see the love. Coz we do. Love him, that is. Well I do. How can you not love the person who wrote and co-wrote some of my favourite episodes of any tv series ever.

Although, huh, do we need to send him a link here, since he stalks us anyway.

*wanders off to mix another daquari*
                        I was wondering if it would be really necessary to send a link. I am SURE he lurks. But I probably will...it is my job as his stalker...

And you can stalk him too...just...do so from down the block, cuz I don't want you blocking my view of his yard...er..I mean...that is to say...heh...

EDIT: Maybe next year i should put it all on a disc, like Jumble did w/ Martin
                        sigpic

Comment

ALSO, (((Woohoos))) Thanks for letting me take over the thread today. I needed to be silly today.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok, so um... where do those challenge entries go to?
                            I'm out of the loop in the art thread.

Heeheehee! Love the art, Nad!

*feelz exhausted* I may be all partied out!
                            Thanks

sigpic

Comment

Does being subscribed to his blog count and stalking, I wonder? I think I'm too mellow to stalk anyone. I prefer to become a hanger--on to other stalkers and get all my intel third hand.
                              sigpic

Comment

I was wondering if it would be really necessary to send a link. I am SURE he lurks. But I probably will...it is my job as his stalker...

And you can stalk him too...just...do so from down the block, cuz I don't want you blocking my view of his yard...er..I mean...that is to say...heh...

EDIT: Maybe next year i should put it all on a disc, like Jumble did w/ Martin
                                Good idea! And then he can keep it and get all misty eyed everytime he sees it and then the next time he does an interview with GW he can tell everyone how much he appreciates your adoration of him

Hey, like you said, it worked for me

Comment

Working...
                                X