• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*grabs broccoli cake with promise to be back later*

*runz*
    sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Nad

+1 had a fire alarm drill this morning +1 doesn't appreciate this drill! Esp when sick, regardless of whether she's already awake or not
      *huddles back in bed now that lecture is over and watches more Buffy. and eats chocolate nom*

Comment

*hugs +1 for being disturbed*

Funny you should mention fire.......... I always try to teach my little ones to tidy up after themselves, and I just heard myself say to my 3-year-old girl "You shouldn't just rip the fireman's clothes off and leave them scattered all around the room like that!"

Um....

Just to be clear, I have one of those dolls that teaches children how to undo/do up buttons, zips, laces, velcro tape etc. Mine just happens to be a fireman

Comment

Mornin All!

OMG I caught this internet cold that's going around! It's the only way I can think that I got sick since no one around me is. Sore, sore throat. Boo!

But...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAD!!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *hugs back* Thanks hun, sounds just the ticket

Ooh! That reminds me... just in time for Nad's birthday, saw this recipe for broccoli cakes

Look at them!

OMG Awesome!
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Funny you should mention fire.......... I always try to teach my little ones to tidy up after themselves, and I just heard myself say to my 3-year-old girl "You shouldn't just rip the fireman's clothes off and leave them scattered all around the room like that!"

Um....

You know I was watching The Full Monty last night and that sentence just went straight to the gutter here.
            (I know you don't much like Robert Carlyle but he does have a nice bum )

*huggles +1*

I just had to cut up my credit card. Some b****r has cloned it! I only spotted it because I check my recent transactions on line and thought "hmm, but why would I be topping up on O2 mobile when I'm on 3?" Seems they tried it on in Harrods too but the card company declined... at least the fraudsters who cloned it have class!
            sigpic

Comment

*solidarity sickness hugs for +1 and MoB*

No more Woohoos are allowed to get sick, OK? And those of us who are, we have to get better soon.

*fights off evil bugs with broccoli spears and nekkid swords*

Edit: *huggles Cags* That really sucks Glad you caught it!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *solidarity sickness hugs for +1 and MoB*

No more Woohoos are allowed to get sick, OK? And those of us who are, we have to get better soon.

*fights off evil bugs with broccoli spears and nekkid swords*

I have no intention of being sick and will join in with broccoli throwing...

Shoo.... shoo, germs, shoo.... be off with you.... go on, skidaddle!

*borrows Jumble's HazMat suit to huggle poorly Woohoos*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Mornin All!

OMG I caught this internet cold that's going around! It's the only way I can think that I got sick since no one around me is. Sore, sore throat. Boo!
                  *backs away slowly, holding my breath*

Sorry to hear that MoB, but much as I sympathize I really really don't want to catch it

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

You know I was watching The Full Monty last night and that sentence just went straight to the gutter here.
                  I've never seen The Full Monty, and definitely don't want to see RC's bum thankyouverymuch

*huggles +1*

I just had to cut up my credit card. Some b****r has cloned it! I only spotted it because I check my recent transactions on line and thought "hmm, but why would I be topping up on O2 mobile when I'm on 3?" Seems they tried it on in Harrods too but the card company declined... at least the fraudsters who cloned it have class!

That seems to be happening more and more lately. I know several people that have had the same problem I always check all my accounts online every day, so hopefully I'd spot a problem before it went very far.

I've just recieved an email which started "I hope I've found the right Jumble......." How many of us are there?

Comment

That seems to be happening more and more lately. I know several people that have had the same problem I always check all my accounts online every day, so hopefully I'd spot a problem before it went very far.

It does. I am super careful with mine too. I don't use it much at all. I used it to fill up with petrol on Friday... at a Sainsbury's petrol station on my way out to the not-M25-in-the-end no less. I'd love to say, nah it didn't happen there but, um... ex JS PFS manager here... I'm about 95% certain that's where it happened.

I've just recieved an email which started "I hope I've found the right Jumble......." How many of us are there?
                    Pht! You have to ask? You're completely unique, Jumble.
                    sigpic

Comment

The card thing just happened to me too. My bank usually picks it up quite quickly, thank goodness. Unfortunately it happens about once a year. Boo!

*huggles all sick woohoos*

I've got an immune system of steel so getting sick makes me annoyed. Time to start downing the zinc and forcing fluids. There are no sick days in my work!

Watching Caprica. It's improved!
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

It does. I am super careful with mine too. I don't use it much at all. I used it to fill up with petrol on Friday... at a Sainsbury's petrol station on my way out to the not-M25-in-the-end no less. I'd love to say, nah it didn't happen there but, um... ex JS PFS manager here... I'm about 95% certain that's where it happened.
                        I use my card for absolutely everything. That way my money stays in my high interest account for as long as possible

Pht! You have to ask? You're completely unique, Jumble.
                        That's what I thought

*thinks*

But in a good way, right?

Comment

*wanderz through*

hmnahowsitmmmffft

*Yawnz*

*wanderz back out*
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs everyone*
                            I didn't think I'd get freshers flu since I haven't really done much of the freshers stuff. Booooo.

And boo about your card I hope I'd notice if anything happened to mine (tho I don't have a credit card just bank card), I sometimes obsessively check my bank

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAD!!! *super squishy huggles*

*stares at RDA pics and drools* What a great way to start my day!!

*huggles Josi, +1, MoB for being sick*

My allergies are still acting up, I'm coughing a lot

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              *spins through the thread*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAD!!!

A birthday corny poem! (it seems fitting...)

It has come to our attention
                              that a birthday is in sight
                              A Dutchie Woodiehoo has gained
                              another year tonight!

so everybody clap your hands
                              and everybody cheer
                              The word you've heard is true! woohoo!!!
                              Nad's birthday is here

have a super day, dear Nad!
                              The Park bench lady cries
                              and Tesla comes with snuggles fair
                              and pretties for your eyes

we woohoos come prepared with hugs
                              yes, squishy huggles, heaps!
                              and pretty arts and messages
                              coz we ur awsum peepz!

So happy birthday nadinu
                              (I spelt it how it sounds)
                              have a super duper day
                              we love you mounds and mounds!!!
                              Love the poem Bekki!!

*hugs +1 for being disturbed*

Um....

Just to be clear, I have one of those dolls that teaches children how to undo/do up buttons, zips, laces, velcro tape etc. Mine just happens to be a fireman

*huggles +1*

Robert Carlyle *drools*

That's horrible about the credit card!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              The card thing just happened to me too. My bank usually picks it up quite quickly, thank goodness. Unfortunately it happens about once a year. Boo!

*huggles all sick woohoos*

I've got an immune system of steel so getting sick makes me annoyed. Time to start downing the zinc and forcing fluids. There are no sick days in my work!

Watching Caprica. It's improved!
                              Wow, this credit card thing is awful *huggles*

I was kind of watching Caprica because I was waiting for the SGU rerun, it looks interesting

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *wanderz through*

hmnahowsitmmmffft

*Yawnz*

*wanderz back out*
                              *huggles LJ*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

I was kind of watching Caprica because I was waiting for the SGU rerun, it looks interesting
                                I love BSG, so I was really looking forward to Caprica, but the first 1/2 of s1 was mediocre. This ep was pretty great. It looks like they might have finally found their footing- but it remains to be seen. I have been a Polly Walker fan forever, so I loved that this ep was centered around her character. The only thing that knocked me out of the episode was the cabin at the end. It was totally Jack's cabin.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X