The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Oh, and it's National Midwifery Week in the US. This means I get lots of hugz right?

(((Woohoos))) Y'all are awesome. And, no, it's not just the endorphins talking. Shower time...
    Nothing wrong with lots of hugs.....but I think I'll wait until you get out of the shower. Best I not get wet....besides, I can't smell much of anything right now.

And I get red in the face after walking so don't complain!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      And yessss (((babies))) Though I have to be careful how much I talk about them because I'm seriously broody.
      Yes, I hear you. My biological clock is being rather annoying ATM.

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Nothing wrong with lots of hugs.....but I think I'll wait until you get out of the shower. Best I not get wet....besides, I can't smell much of anything right now.

And I get red in the face after walking so don't complain!
      Baby steps for all of us in our own way.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*drops in*

*hugs all*

I'm a Taurus...so material possessions...have to say, sadly, that I can see that in me.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *drops in*

*hugs all*

I'm a Taurus...so material possessions...have to say, sadly, that I can see that in me.
          I don't see that as a negative thing
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I don't see that as a negative thing
            I see it, because material possessions aren't as important as other immaterial things like being loved, having friends and good health. But perhaps because I know it it ain't that bad.

Is it btw bad I'm still in my PJs at 1:37 pm
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              BTW - I want my "Quilt" back now....don't want any baby poo or dribbling on it!

Grabs back quilt quickly.....and smiles.
              You don't seriously think I'd let the babies with ten feet of it do you???? *sadly says goodbye to the Quilt..... for now*

Good morning, Laurie!

Thank you all for the congrats on my "whoppin" 2500 posts! Yay me. Sure, it doesn't quite measure up to what the rest of you manage to do, but hey ho, I get there eventually.

I'd was gonna MQ you all, but some disappeared and I didn't have the heart to go back. So *HUGS*

I hope you feel better soon *huggles*

I think they're all pretty close. They can be interpreted differently, of course, and we all have our own idea of who we really are, but you gotta admit, they're pretty darn close to say it's just a matter of when you were born!

Awwww. Cuteness. I think you should let the baby help, even if you have to edit because the poor baby can't spell. Yes, I saw that edit reason and nearly spat up tea on my netbook!

Today, I've been doing these tutorials on how to effectively manage your own time and look at how well I use study periods, etc. Interesting. My eyes have gone funky eyed from reading most of a book, but otherwise, it was good.
              That's a good way to start, finding out how to start Managing your time when you're studying is very important. Managing your time when you're doing anything is important. I'm great at managing other peoples' time, but not my own

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              You know, no matter how mentally exhausted you are (and how that feels physically) if you just get up and make yourself do the workout, the world just feels like a better place. Of course, I look forward to the day when I can finish a run without looking like my face is sunburnt.

1. Because you've gotten 2 hours of sleep in 36 hours?

2. yay! go you!
              Absolutely right! And having just got back from the gym I'm feeling pretty good

First time I've been in two months, so of course they were all asking how the Vancouver trip went.......... and I just happened to have a few photos in my bag So not only do I feel good from the workout, I also got really pumped up by the memories of SE I'm definitely going to sleep well tonight ....... all those endorphins

Agreed! (((babies)))

Oh, and it's National Midwifery Week in the US. This means I get lots of hugz right?

(((Woohoos))) http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ns/bearhug.gif Y'all are awesome. And, no, it's not just the endorphins talking.

Shower time...
              *squishy huggles MoB* You do an awesome job and well deserve all the hugs you can get

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Sorry. I misspoke. I should have said, I don't want to be the object of mocking.
              Ah, right. But wood you be?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *drops in*

*hugs all*

Yep, I can see it too

But no, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                1. Absolutely right! And having just got back from the gym I'm feeling pretty good

2. First time I've been in two months, so of course they were all asking how the Vancouver trip went.......... and I just happened to have a few photos in my bag So not only do I feel good from the workout, I also got really pumped up by the memories of SE I'm definitely going to sleep well tonight ....... all those endorphins

3. *squishy huggles MoB* You do an awesome job and well deserve all the hugs you can get
                1. Woohoo!

3. I'm not above pandering for hugs when I need them, lol. Even on FB and Twitter.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runz in*

I love Joe.

That is all

*runz out*
                  sigpic

Comment

What? Why, what's he done now?

Oh, I'm soooo manipping that pic

Comment

What? Why, what's he done now?

Oh, I'm soooo manipping that pic
                      Nothing. He's just...Joe. Isn't that reason enough to love him? methinks it is!
                      sigpic

Comment

*runz away giggling*

Comment

ROFL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *GASP* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *wipes tears of laughter away*

*snurches pic*

*hugs Jumble*

*runz off, giggling*
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh LJ! have I told you how wonderful it is to have you back? *squishy huggles*

Comment

*feelz utterly squishy huggled* Aw, thanks!

Think the GW PTB wood let me make a sig of it???
                              sigpic

Comment

IN 129 DAYS!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAND....
                                I GET SANCTUARY S3

TWO WEEKS TOMORROW!!!!!

*runz out*

*runz back in*

Comment

Working...
                                X