• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post

MoB, what a cutie, babies are always good news

*crawls back in*
    69!
    *crawls back out*

Edit: ooh look, even more exciting - 9669! It's a palindromic 69!
    Woo!

Originally posted by jumble View Post

1. Aw! Congrats to mom, and to you for a job well done

2. It is beautiful, much more so than I ever realised from the show. And yes, very cool! We were all standing around looking at everything when Amanda said "Anyone want to sit in my chair for a photo?" Silly question

3. Er.... that's MY Mom too you know. She adopted me
    1. Mom did most of the work. I had to get involved more than normal this time, but she was a rock star. I have to admit there is something highly addicting about baby-catching. Some kind of chemical reaction or something. I kid you not.

2. Silly, AT.

3. Adoptive mum's are awesome. Have one myself, but alas, she's all the way out in SoCal so I haven't seen her in a while.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      well Hedgehos are cute! It's better that I don't tell you to whom my friend akachan compares Tesla...
      No.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Your mom rocks.
      No.

*crawls back in*
      69!
      *crawls back out*

Edit: ooh look, even more exciting - 9669! It's a palindromic 69!
      WooHood on the Big '69! It's a bob.

Good, because I'm working on a Hedgehog Tesla banner right now!
      Fine. I'll hold off on posting it.

Oh no you don't! If you don't love me, you don't get to hug me I'm withdrawing your hugging priviledges

Er.... that's MY Mom too you know. She adopted me
      *blinks*
      *clings to jumble's legs*

...And they're acting in the same way too...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh you MUST!! Whisper it to me, I won't tell Nad
        I blame her...:

Spoiler:

sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Oh gahw. You guys really did it this time.
          Mom is doing a little happy dance with her arms and legs and she's singing ''I have a fanclub, I have a fanclub'' in a high voice...

I really should stop telling her what happens here. She's even starting to like Martin.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Mom is doing a little happy dance with her arms and legs and she's singing ''I have a fanclub, I have a fanclub'' in a high voice...

I really should stop telling her what happens here. She's even starting to like Martin.
            Hee! ((((Mom))))
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

1. Mom did most of the work. I had to get involved more than normal this time, but she was a rock star. I have to admit there is something highly addicting about baby-catching. Some kind of chemical reaction or something. I kid you not.

2. Silly, AT.

3. Adoptive mum's are awesome. Have one myself, but alas, she's all the way out in SoCal so I haven't seen her in a while.
              Awww. I need an adoptive mum. *sets up advertisement*

Awwww. ((Mum))

Heh, guys. I'm seriously going hyper flail right now. It's HOURS until tomorrow, so, you know, only 2+ hours till I'm a student and my uni stuff starts.

It might sound so ick but it really really means so much that I finally get to do it! I finally get to do university studying!

*goes back to flailing*
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Everything about babies is addicting! Why do you think I'm still doing my job?

2. Silly, AT.

I haven't seen mine at all..... yet

No.
                No.

WooHood on the Big '69! It's a bob.

Fine. I'll hold off on posting it.
                You might be holding off a long time, I clicked a link to this on twitter...

.... then clicked a few related vids......... and found myself watching Martin's DS for Frozen...........

...... so I'm in no fit state to play around with Tesla right now

*blinks*
                *clings to jumble's legs*

...And they're acting in the same way too...

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Awww. I need an adoptive mum. *sets up advertisement*
                  Awwww. ((Mum))

Heh, guys. I'm seriously going hyper flail right now. It's HOURS until tomorrow, so, you know, only 2+ hours till I'm a student and my uni stuff starts.

It might sound so ick but it really really means so much that I finally get to do it! I finally get to do university studying!

*goes back to flailing*
                  *hugs, huge hugs!*

sigpic

Comment

So we really are alike then?

@ XFC Nice one

Aw Wendy! Can I apply for that position? Of course, you'd then have Sarai as your sister and Nad as your aunt.......

Comment

*hugs, huge hugs!*
                      *hugs back*

So we really are alike then?

@ XFC Nice one

Aw Wendy! Can I apply for that position? Of course, you'd then have Sarai as your sister and Nad as your aunt.......
                      You can apply. Heck, you don't even need an interview!

That's fine by me (having a sister and an aunt). Awesome, in fact
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs back*

It's getting so we WooHoos won't know who is our mother, sister, aunt, granny or second cousin

Because that wood make Jann your.......... um.......niece........ I think

Found a cute little pressie for Bree next im she drops by....

Oh look! There's Martin
                        Last edited by Jumble; 01 October 2010, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Totally understandable jumble! Those are some mighty goooood distractions.

*whistles*

I'm being productive. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

*hugs back*

Crazy, crazy family...
                            *blinks* ...

sigpic

Comment

It's getting so we WooHoos won't know who is our mother, sister, aunt, granny or second cousin

Because that wood make Jann your.......... um.......niece........ I think

Found a cute little pressie for Bree next im she drops by....
                              Well, I will know you're mum. I can remember that one

And besides, we're all family so that's something we can't get confused on!

And that's a lovely video.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Crazy, crazy family...
                                *blinks* ...
                                Yessss.

And I like your banners. Your productivity gets a big thumbs up from me
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X