Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Wendy*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

WoodNight Wendy, hope you feel better tomorrow *hugs*

Edit: I'm off to bed too, hoping for a cooler night

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Oh, that reminds me....... that last pic? The one Martin signed is on my wall, and every morning when I get up, it's moved so it's crooked. I put it straight every morning, and the next morning, it's moved again I've rehung it, I've levelled it, I've even resorted to blu-tak, but still it moves. Weird..........
        How odd!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        This little woohoo has to say woodnight. I've been up since 5am. My back didn't like today and as a result, I've spent all afternoon/evening trying to rest it. I'm now in absolute agony

So, painkillers, tea and then bed. In that order.

WoodNight all
        *huggles*
        *hugs* and WoodNight!

EDIT: WoodNight, jumble!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ooooh, my night-night post was a '69! awwww! Thank you for the hugs, the well wishes and the pretty banner, Jumble

*huggles yessika* Thank you

*hugs Nad*

Now I'm off!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Wendy*

Sleep tight.

Crooked pictures? Spooky!

Can whomever is more organised than me, please post the birthdays list again. I'm loosing track of it all. Had it saved somewhere but... urgh, where is anyone's guess.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              *huggles Wendy*

Sleep tight.

Crooked pictures? Spooky!

Can whomever is more organised than me, please post the birthdays list again. I'm loosing track of it all. Had it saved somewhere but... urgh, where is anyone's guess.
              January 19th - The Martin
              January 26th - Nikki (Treknik)
              February 14th - Laurie
              March 9th - Fainne
              March 11th - Achaja
              April 1 - MoB
              April 28 - Bree (aka Wine_Buyer)
              May 2nd - Brad
              May 3rd - Kliggins
              May 11th - Jann
              May 19th - Oma
              June 5th - Bekki
              June 21th - Devilish Me
              June 25th- Amanda (Regularamanda)
              June 29 – Luvnjack
              July 21st - Kirdy
              August 10th - Jumble
              August 18- Rac80 (aka Rache)
              August 27th - Helen Magnum
              August 28th - The Amanda (honourary WooHoo)
              September 11th - Josiane
              September 13th – Jasmina
              September 20th - Yessika
              September 21st - Samcarterrules
              October 7th - Nad
              October 14th - Coopie
              October 16th - The Joe
              October 30th- Kerry +1
              November 1st - Sarai
              November 30th – Wendy
              December 21st - Cags
              December 23rd - The Dan
              December 24th – MFChemist (Silvia)

I so love that Martin is at the top of the list

WoodNight

Comment

Oh I knew you'd have it Jumble, thank you.

I promise to file it with more care this time.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos.

Hope everyone had a good day.

I had a good teaching day which was nice. I like teaching the n00bie midwives. It did come for sure that I have to leave my job this winter which makes me sad even though it was in my plan. I guess it's just for real now and I'm going to miss my midwifery family like crazy. I think I may work right up until I go to AT5. But I have to give a leaving date soon.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*Wanders into thread*

Hello strangers!

j/k, it just seems as though I'm hardly posting here anymore, so... you are in fact, basically strangers!

-is shot-

Anywoo, how's everyone been doing? What have I been missing out on? How many of you were aware I'm making tye dyed sock tonight?

These are the questions that haunt me...
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Valerie*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*twirls through the thread*

Dang it, but I had tried to keep a mental note of all the things i wanted to reply to...and I forgot...surprised?

...no, me either

WELCOME BACK, WOODY! (i remembered that )

*twirls off to have a shower*

Ooh - I'm going to show you all my sketches too, just for funzies (im not really a sketcher, I just like to play around Craft is my favourite thing EVER!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Slept in today.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*walks through tumbleweeds*

Do I have to post some NONPTB photos in here? Don't make me do it...

*huggles absent woohoos*

*goes to do yoga*
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

I was up very late last night and am a very tired WooHoo. My brother, who was supposed to join us in Disney on October 3 rd, was rushed to the hospital with severe pain.

Spoilered for hospital stuff.
                              Spoiler:
                              He had an obstruction in his small intestine. They did emergency surgery and had to remove part of his small intestine. They sent it to the lab to see what the obstruction actually is but o word yet.

I am keeping a positive attitude and am hopeful that it wasn't a tumor. He's already had cancer and survived and he does not need that hell again.

Anyway, he came out of surgery and is doing well but he and the others won't be joining us for Disney. The silver lining is that this happened at home and not in Florida. He works at the hospital where they did the surgery so the doctors and nurses give him special treatment. He has a very mild form of autism so the attention makes him happy.

Just heard the weather report and it's going to be another 90 degree day.

Hows the weather up north MoB? I miss my cool Autumn days. *sniffle*

*huggles all WooHoo's*

(sorry, no time to post individual replies )
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                Morning WooHoo's

I was up very late last night and am a very tired WooHoo. My brother, who was supposed to join us in Disney on October 3 rd, was rushed to the hospital with severe pain.

Spoilered for hospital stuff.
                                Spoiler:
                                He had an obstruction in his small intestine. They did emergency surgery and had to remove part of his small intestine. They sent it to the lab to see what the obstruction actually is but o word yet.

I am keeping a positive attitude and am hopeful that it wasn't a tumor. He's already had cancer and survived and he does not need that hell again.

Anyway, he came out of surgery and is doing well but he and the others won't be joining us for Disney. The silver lining is that this happened at home and not in Florida. He works at the hospital where they did the surgery so the doctors and nurses give him special treatment. He has a very mild form of autism so the attention makes him happy.

Just heard the weather report and it's going to be another 90 degree day.

Hows the weather up north MoB? I miss my cool Autumn days. *sniffle*

*huggles all WooHoo's*

(sorry, no time to post individual replies )
                                Thinking of your brother today. Yes, you are right, SO much better that this happened at home. I have a very dismal view of central florida medicine after what happened to my mom. But big big hugs to you.

It's very muggy here. Been about 80 and pea-soup humid, alas. Raining today. So, 6 of one... Try to enjoy the rest of your time in Disney knowing your brother is in good hands.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X