Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    CONGRATS ON THE 69 POST

Alright Jumble....what are you doing with my "quilt"....I go to sleep and you snirch it? You didn't even ask? Time to return it!

Originally posted by jumble
    Aw c'mon! It was a dire emergency! Poor Major Wood *huggles him*
    Originally posted by llp
    This week is "spa week" in Seattle so tomorrow I am getting a special, supper dupper hot rock massage for 1/2 price. Once a year they have this and once a year I treat myself to it. Can't wait.
    Originally posted by jumble
    Oooooh! I want one!!! *does a quick calculation* Darn! I'll be too late for that when I visit you next year
    Sorry, it only happens in Sept/Oct. But then we'll still manage to have some fun I'm sure!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh and...

sigpic

Comment

Well I hope you told them that I absolutely LOVE it!

Indeed I do But Suz thought I was going loopy she was frantically trying to get another towel to dry off the laptop, and saying 'It's just a book! Save the laptop!' Then I showed her the book and she understood

Ugh! It's rough when it gets that bad - believe me I know

*huggles*

Well exactly! Utterly priceless! It's one of my most treasured possessions, so I'd should take better care of it

Oh yes, I'm sure she'd find a way

Aw c'mon! It was a dire emergency! Poor Major Wood *huggles him*

Oooooh! I want one!!! *does a quick calculation* Darn! I'll be too late for that when I visit you next year
        Congratulations on the big 69 post Jumble. Lovely celebratory banner too!
        I can picture that scene between you and Suz and the "understanding" at the end.

Priceless indeed! I keep my picture of Amanda in the one and only room that the cats are not allowed to go into because I don't want to take any chances.
        (They are destructive little free-loaders but I love them anyway. )

Jumble: This is what we're hoping for in August. It's the closest to where you all will be (about an hour) but we won't know for sure until after December. *keeps fingers crossed*

My head hurts and I am avoiding working. Concentrating hurts.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          *huggles Josi* for not being an auntie yet? I assume?
          Nope...
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

OK, Jumble, or anyone else but specifically Jumble since I know yours actually works and is pretty good... what printer do you have and wood you recommend it? My one is just about ready to have a pick axe driven through it to go to the big printer retirement home in the sky and I need a new one that's A: not to costly on ink, B: can print photo quality as well as being moderately workhorsey to handle small amounts of daily letter printing, C: preferably has a scanner/copier too, and D: doesn't cost a small fortune to start with.
            I was looking at a HP colour laser printer but ridiculous amount so money to buy and then the toner is expensive and I'm not sure they are all that for photos yet. Just a nice tidy inkjet for moderate "home office" printing is all I need.
            Well even though you chose to ignore me.... I'll answer your question. I use a HP Officejet J6480 All In One printer. Laserjets are much too expensive especially if you print in color. This HP prints B&W or color, copies and faxes. I believe now they are up to the J6500. It costs about $170 (US) from HP but you can probably get it for less - and can be wireless networked and 2 sided printing or for about $120 (US) for one sided printing and wired network (what I use). It has been a good little workhorse and I've had it for about a year now without any problems.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh Bree....I definitely like your taste in country cottages!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Oh Bree....I definitely like your taste in country cottages!
                Just a quaint little summer place.
                BTW-It sleep 4 so if there is any spillover from the cottage we have extra space. Jumble gets first dibs tho'.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  *feels all warm and fuzzy inside* ((((((((((jumble))))))))))
                  Exactly how I felt when your package arrived *huggles Bekki for all the work and imagination that went into my awesome pressie*

*huggles Bree* Poobags to you horrid migraine.

*huggles MOB* for being back at work.

*huggles Bekki* Just for being Bekki and, by default, fair awesome.

*huggles LJ* Morning LJ.

*huggles Nad* for making me so hard I almost wee'd

*huggles Josi* for not being an auntie yet? I assume?

*huggles Jumble* for putting up with all this awful perverted Major Wood/other shippage. I'm so so sorry but, oh you know some ships are just meant to be.
                  Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

*vaguely wonders what Major Wood and Sgt Siler's babies will look like*

Now that seriously is a worry, they could look like Siler

OK, Jumble, or anyone else but specifically Jumble since I know yours actually works and is pretty good... what printer do you have and wood you recommend it? My one is just about ready to have a pick axe driven through it to go to the big printer retirement home in the sky and I need a new one that's A: not to costly on ink, B: can print photo quality as well as being moderately workhorsey to handle small amounts of daily letter printing, C: preferably has a scanner/copier too, and doesn't cost a small fortune to start with.
                  I was looking at a HP colour laser printer but ridiculous amount so money to buy and then the toner is expensive and I'm not sure they are all that for photos yet. Just a nice tidy inkjet for moderate "home office" printing is all I need.
                  Mine is a Kodak ESP 5250, and you've seen the quality of the photos it produces They claim to have the cheapest cartridges on the market, and they are definitely a lot cheaper than the ones for the HP and the Lexmark that I had before, and last longer too. It cost me £99 from Amazon And it does double-sided too.

CONGRATS ON THE 69 POST

Sorry, it only happens in Sept/Oct. But then we'll still manage to have some fun I'm sure!
                  Oh I reckon we could find a nice young man someone to give us a free massage One of my many talents

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  Congratulations on the big 69 post Jumble. Lovely celebratory banner too!
                  I can picture that scene between you and Suz and the "understanding" at the end.
                  Prior to SE, there wood have been much eye-rolling and mickey-taking, but it's different now

It's all different now.

Priceless indeed! I keep my picture of Amanda in the one and only room that the cats are not allowed to go into because I don't want to take any chances.
                  (They are destructive little free-loaders but I love them anyway. )

Jumble: This is what we're hoping for in August. It's the closest to where you all will be (about an hour) but we won't know for sure until after December. *keeps fingers crossed*
                  Oh, niiiiice

My head hurts and I am avoiding working. Concentrating hurts.
                  *hugs*
                  Last edited by Jumble; 13 September 2010, 08:54 AM.

Comment

*sneaks in*

Spoiler:
                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAS!!!!!!!!!

*sneaks out*
                    sigpic

Comment

Now that seriously is a worry, they could look like Siler

Happy Birthday Jas

Comment

*waves to Sarai*

Spoiler TV Sanctuary S3 teaser.

Thanks Rocky

Comment

*huggles Bekki*

I see Cags did a good impersonation of Nad for the Sekrit Challenge

Fooled everyone
                          Who Moi? Impersonating Nad? Nah.

*sigh* my dirty little secret is out. Yes yes, all this Sam and Jack nonsense... it's just a ruse. Just a cover to disguise my love of my One True Pair. For nobody can compare t the angst, the drama, the love and friendship of Siler and Wood.

Oh Siler and Wood! We see so clearly on screen how you love and cherish each other; how inseperable you are. Oh how I long for Confirmation!

Happy Birthday Jas!!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I'm sorry.

...Really.

But.

Sorry Martin.
                          Sorry guests.
                          Sorry Leonardo.

*hides under the bus. Again.*

*giggles*
                          *hugs nad for her awesome sillyness*

*huggles Bree*

*Hugs to Bree* hope that mean head ache goes away.

Alright Jumble....what are you doing with my "quilt"....I go to sleep and you snirch it? You didn't even ask? Time to return it!

This week is "spa week" in Seattle so tomorrow I am getting a special, supper dupper hot rock massage for 1/2 price. Once a year they have this and once a year I treat myself to it. Can't wait.

Morning all...
                          Cool!! Hope you enjoy

Congrats on the 69 Jumble!!

*waves to Sarai*

Thanks Rocky
                          Awesome!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Happy Birthday Jas

(@the Mckay part. Not the HB Jas part.
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs everyone*
                              *hugs everyone again*
                              *clings to whoevers legs I can get hold of first*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              Oh Nad! I literally LOLd

that's goign to take some time to get over

oh dear...I am in some kind of laughing fit!
                              Good! Laughter is what makes the world go round

*huggles Nad* for making me so hard I almost wee'd
                              *vaguely wonders what Major Wood and Sgt Siler's babies will look like*
                              Good. Weeing is what makes the world go...
                              OK, maybe not.

And thanks. I too now wonder what those babies wood look like...
                              And what kind of tool they'd prefer to play with.

*waves to Sarai*

Thanks Rocky
                              I feel love. Even if it's not much new stuff, I still do!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Yes back*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *hugs everyone*
                                *hugs everyone again*
                                *clings to whoevers legs I can get hold of first*

Good! Laughter is what makes the world go round

Good. Weeing is what makes the world go...
                                OK, maybe not.

And thanks. I too now wonder what those babies wood look like...
                                And what kind of tool they'd prefer to play with.

I feel love. Even if it's not much new stuff, I still do!
                                *hugs Nad*
                                @ Nad's humor or is it "humour"?

Thanks for the link Jumble (and Rocky)

I am feeling punchy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X