The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*whistles happily*

EDIT: WOOOO! All of those were w/ the black shirt! Niiiice! I kind of have a preference for the white shirt, tho
    sigpic

Comment

at Oma's story.

*hugs LJ* Those prices are evil!

*Kisses Joe* ...But only on the cheek. On his face.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Lufthansa just changed the offers!!!!
        Now there are flights for just 99euro

I could book these flights:
        Milan-London 10.45-11.45 10th February
        London-Milan 12.25-15.25 14th

total price:99 euro!!!!!

*doesn't have enough money in her prepaid card to but the tickets right now!*
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          at Oma's story.

*hugs LJ* Those prices are evil!

*Kisses Joe* ...But only on the cheek. On his face.
          Dang well better be on his face! FCOL!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Dang well better be on his face! FCOL!
            Yes.
            Altough I must warn you that aiming isn't one of my best skills...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by xfchemist View Post
              lufthansa just changed the offers!!!!
              Now there are flights for just 99euro :d:d:d:d

i could book these flights:
              Milan-london 10.45-11.45 10th february
              london-milan 12.25-15.25 14th

total price:99 euro!!!!!

*doesn't have enough money in her prepaid card to but the tickets right now!*
              OMG that is awesome

Comment

Looks good XF

On the journey from Gatwick to Heathrow - it seems to be about £15.00 one way if you book in advance so not too bad. But definitely better to fly direct to Heathrow

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Yes.
                  Altough I must warn you that aiming isn't one of my best skills...

sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ* That's freakingly expensive!

Chemmy that's really cheap I would book that ticket. My ticket last year was 180 euros....but then again I only booked it like one or two months in advance since I only knew on a later moment if I could go to the meeting

And I started to request to go to another room since I'm not liking it to sleep in a room with someone who sleeps around and another girl who is proud of the fact she comes from the "hood". And also behaves like that.
                    sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
                      PDL is on my TV, in Friends! It's a really old ep, he looks really young

*hugs Jann* That doesn't sound good - hope you can get to switch. You need to take care of yourself over there
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        *hugs lj* that's freakingly expensive!

chemmy that's really cheap i would book that ticket. My ticket last year was 180 euros....but then again i only booked it like one or two months in advance since i only knew on a later moment if i could go to the meeting

and i started to request to go to another room since i'm not liking it to sleep in a room with someone who sleeps around and another girl who is proud of the fact she comes from the "hood". And also behaves like that.
                        :s :s :s
                        sigpic

Comment

Oma, my life is insane at the moment and about to become worse. We may have to cancel the Disney trip. The one I have been booking and planning for about 8 months now.

LJ, the way US handles adoption should be illegal. That's just crazy.
                          Jann, run away from your roomies and run quickly!

We need a little wine to go with all that Joe and i could use some cheering up.
                          (Actually this wood go quite well with that cake he made. )

My new favorite indulgance. Read on:
                          Spoiler:
                          Winery: Rosenblum Cellars
                          Region:USA, California
                          Varietal:Zinfandel, Touriga Nacional and Syrah
                          "All curves and sinful indulgence, Désirée is a bit of a bad girl, but in all the right ways. Like a long, seductive kiss that never seems to end, the essence of Désirée is playful, enticing and fun. Conceived as a delicious Californian interpretation of the great Port wines, Désirée Chocolate Dessert Wine is an exotic blend of Zinfandel, along with two of Portugal’s classic grape varieties and an infusion of rich, opulent chocolate.
                          An experience unto itself in the world of wine, Désirée is meant to be sipped and savored as a luscious liquid dessert (think chocolate mousse
                          ...without the calories), or a companion alongside the most hedonistic after dinner treats—whatever they may be. Produced in Rosenblum Cellars’ signature robust, full-fruit style, using world-class fruit and handcrafted winemaking techniques, we invite you to discover Désirée’s many charms"

I got to try this wine a few days ago and I think, that if it's possible to fall in love with a wine, then I am in love.
                          sigpic

Comment

((((Waves to all)))) - Hope everyone is healing up and getting better. Glad Jumble grabbed the "quilt" Hope you're starting to feel a little better.

BTW - isn't drinking in college a class or something? I sure remember taking it!

Hope everyone is doing good today... It is a lovely day here, sun is out, sky is blue with the wisps of clouds throughout. In the high 60's (20C) Couldn't ask for it any better.

Ohhh! Wine_Buyer....sounds delicious. I'll have a glass please!
                            And try not to cancel the trip, Disneyland is fun!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              ((((Waves to all)))) - Hope everyone is healing up and getting better. Glad Jumble grabbed the "quilt" Hope you're starting to feel a little better.

BTW - isn't drinking in college a class or something? I sure remember taking it!

Hope everyone is doing good today... It is a lovely day here, sun is out, sky is blue with the wisps of clouds throughout. In the high 60's (20C) Couldn't ask for it any better.
                              Poor Jumble. Sad that she's not feeling well but it was nice of you to loan her the quilt.
                              We are probably going to get hit by Hurricane Earl tomorrow. The only question is how bad it will hit.
                              If I am in the store when it happens I will grab the most expensive wines and drink them. Better for me to be smashed than the bottles right?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                Oma, my life is insane at the moment and about to become worse. We may have to cancel the Disney trip. The one I have been booking and planning for about 8 months now.

LJ, the way US handles adoption should be illegal. That's just crazy.
                                Jann, run away from your roomies and run quickly!

We need a little wine to go with all that Joe and i could use some cheering up.
                                (Actually this wood go quite well with that cake he made. )

http://inlinethumb63.webshots.com/45...425x425Q85.jpg
                                My new favorite indulgance. Read on:
                                Spoiler:
                                Winery: Rosenblum Cellars
                                Region:USA, California
                                Varietal:Zinfandel, Touriga Nacional and Syrah
                                "All curves and sinful indulgence, Désirée is a bit of a bad girl, but in all the right ways. Like a long, seductive kiss that never seems to end, the essence of Désirée is playful, enticing and fun. Conceived as a delicious Californian interpretation of the great Port wines, Désirée Chocolate Dessert Wine is an exotic blend of Zinfandel, along with two of Portugal’s classic grape varieties and an infusion of rich, opulent chocolate.
                                An experience unto itself in the world of wine, Désirée is meant to be sipped and savored as a luscious liquid dessert (think chocolate mousse
                                ...without the calories), or a companion alongside the most hedonistic after dinner treats—whatever they may be. Produced in Rosenblum Cellars’ signature robust, full-fruit style, using world-class fruit and handcrafted winemaking techniques, we invite you to discover Désirée’s many charms"

I got to try this wine a few days ago and I think, that if it's possible to fall in love with a wine, then I am in love.
                                OK, I'm seriously thinking of sending this to Joe for his birthday. Does your shop take internet order and ship the bottle?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X