Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *waves to MoB* Have a good time in Paris
    Thanks! Not leaving until Weds night, but YAY! \o/ I haven't spoken much French in the last 14 years, I hope I can still get by!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Thanks! Not leaving until Weds night, but YAY! \o/ I haven't spoken much French in the last 14 years, I hope I can still get by!
      My French is of the schooldays variety, and not been used much since then. I guess I could enquire as to where the nearest loo is, buy a loaf of bread, and state that I don't speak French

Comment

Bringing the list forward.......

Peak District WooHooMeet 2011

Jumble - 7 days
        Wendy - 7 days
        Nad - 7 days
        Sarai - 4 days (24th-27th)
        Josi - not sure which days yet, like Sarai it depends on leave and things, but I'll definitely come for at least a long weekend
        Laurie – 7 days

Anyone else?

Martin?

No?

Oh well.......... Hey, it's always worth asking *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble
          Laurie, could I have the larger versions of those new pics pretty please?
          I sent you an email on where they are.....hopefully that helps.
          sigpic

Comment

MoB - have a great time in Paris, even if you aren't leaving until Wed. Close enough.

Well time for me to go to bed.....see you later.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              I sent you an email on where they are.....hopefully that helps.
              I've emailed you back The gmail address seems to be working ok

MoB - have a great time in Paris, even if you aren't leaving until Wed. Close enough.

Well time for me to go to bed.....see you later.
              WoodNight *huggles*

Comment

*hugs MOB*

I hope you feel better. I hope you have a great time in Paris. I went in December once, and it was freeeeeezing. And I didn't know a word of French.... I managed, so you can, too!

Ooooh, Jumble a farm trip sounds fun... albeit smelly!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

ooh - count my doll in for the Peak District WoohooMeet

I shall start making her very soon

In random news - having some serious issues with uni. They've had a whole heap of budget cuts and they are changing the curriculum its really tricky and they're not telling us what's going on. *sighs* i don't know what to do...

*needs some fangurl to feel better...and some Martin* Anyone care to help?
                  sigpic

Comment

WooHood for MOB being free!

*hugs Bekki for Uni mess*
                    I guess universities around the world follow the same lines of making student's lifes hard

*hugs WooHoos*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Bekki* Hopefully they tell you something soon. It sounds fishy
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

+
                        Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        *hugs MOB*

I hope you feel better. I hope you have a great time in Paris. I went in December once, and it was freeeeeezing. And I didn't know a word of French.... I managed, so you can, too!
                        +

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        WooHood for MOB being free!
                        = Thanks ladies. The night wasn't so bad, it got better as it progressed. Woohoo hugs helped a lot. I just have to remind myself that I only have 3 more months of this craziness.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        ooh - count my doll in for the Peak District WoohooMeet

I shall start making her very soon

In random news - having some serious issues with uni. They've had a whole heap of budget cuts and they are changing the curriculum its really tricky and they're not telling us what's going on. *sighs* i don't know what to do...

*needs some fangurl to feel better...and some Martin* Anyone care to help?
                        Boo re: uni I hope things get on track for you soon. *hugs*

We can send dolls for the Woohoo meet? Cool. Count my doll in! Just no one go sticking pins in her!
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

= Thanks ladies. The night wasn't so bad, it got better as it progressed. Woohoo hugs helped a lot. I just have to remind myself that I only have 3 more months of this craziness.
                          I think WooHoos make awesome cheerleaders.
                          *imagines us in those skimpy outfits, cheering over at the studio's*
                          *blinks*

...Maybe not.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Back to work tonight, but I just realized it's my last day night before I go to freaking Paris. I've never been, and I don't think I've even accepted the fact that I'm going because my brain can't seem to comprehend it and explain to the rest of me that I'm supposed to be excited.
                            If you see Paris for the first time, you'll probably like it.
                            I lived there for 6 months...and I don't find it so beauty anymore (ok, maybe it's just cos I found French colleagues so unkind! ...And try to explain to a French that in YOUR opinion Rome is better than Paris )
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Checking through the site then one more time here before I log of and who do I find....Penjab! How are you doing.....coming by for a visit?

Feel better MoB - you get to fly off on a plane soon and leave us all behind (along with those idiot residents)!

*waves to guests* and off I go. See you all tomorrow (or for some - later today)!
                              Hey, Laurie, sorry I missed you. You caught me just after I left to go to bed. Normally, I am not on that late. Hope you had a good night's sleep.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                I think WooHoos make awesome cheerleaders.
                                *imagines us in those skimpy outfits, cheering over at the studio's*
                                *blinks*

...Maybe not.
                                A bunch of good eggs, for sure.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                If you see Paris for the first time, you'll probably like it.
                                I lived there for 6 months...and I don't find it so beauty anymore (ok, maybe it's just cos I found French colleagues so unkind! ...And try to explain to a French that in YOUR opinion Rome is better than Paris )
                                This is my first time seeing Paris. Really looking forward to it now. Though Rome IS one of my favorite places on Earth.

Okay, naptime.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X